say it (requested)

You were awoken by the soft brush of Mina's fingertips across your forehead and her soft lips brushing against your neck.

Pretending to be sleeping wasn't an option, as a bright smile instinctively tugged at your lips.

You don't like waking up in the morning but waking up like this is hard to complain about.

"Are you awake, my love?" Mina whispered in your ear before pulling away to stare at you, brushing a lock of hair behind your ear as she began to smile when she saw that cute little grin tugging at your lips.

"Maybe."

"Good." She giggled. "It's time to get up, sleepyhead. Rise and shine!"

You groaned but opened your eyes anyways and stretched out your legs as you did so.

You thought you'd be met with the sun shining outside and the birds chirping.

But, to your surprise, it was still dark when you sat up in bed.

"Why is it dark? What time is it?" You asked and yawned quietly.

"It's almost seven."

"What? Mina, it's too early. I don't have to get out of bed for a couple more hours." You groaned.

"I know, cutie. But I wanted to kiss you goodbye before I head out for the day."

It was impossible to deny that the thought warmed your heart. It was obvious by the sparkle in your eyes that Mina noticed.

"Is that okay?"

"Yeah." You smiled and puckered your lips as she leaned in to kiss you.

Her lips stayed on yours for a sweet moment, giving you a few lovely morning kisses, and you could do nothing but smile against her lips and try to pull her closer.

And as much as she wanted to melt into your desire to keep her close, wishing that she could lay with you in the comfort of your bed as much as you wished she could, she knew she had to get going because she had a bit of a late start this morning and was pressed for time.

"I won't be back too late tonight." She promised as she began to pull away, pecking your lips a few times before fully doing so.

"Okay. I look forward to cuddling you when you get home." You smiled.

"I look forward to it."

"I love you." You said as you kissed both of her cheeks, causing her heart to flutter.

"Okay. Thanks, baby. Have a good day!"

You frowned as she got out of bed and grabbed her shoes.

"Wait, what? That's it? That's what you say?"

"What, baby?" She asked as she turned around to face you, finding you sitting with your arms over your chest and a look of disappointment in your eyes.

"Why didn't you say that you love me too? You always do."

"I don't know what you're talking about, sweet girl."

"Yes, you do, Mina." You sighed. "You wake me up super early to kiss me goodbye for the day but you don't even say it back?"

She shook her head with a giggle as she walked to you.

"It's not funny." You grumbled. "I don't like it when you don't say it."

"Oh, you're cute, baby girl." She smiled, kissing your cheek. "You know that I love you."

"Yeah. But I still like hearing you say it."

"I'm sorry. I was just pranking you." She said and watched you frown again before kissing your lips a few times so you'd smile again instead. "I love you! I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" You giggled and squirmed as she kissed your face.

"I have to get going or else I'm going to be late but I really do love you so much and I hope you have a wonderful day." She said and pecked your lips a couple more times before she began to walk to the door.

"You too, Mina! Love you lots!"

She blew you a kiss before she grabbed her bag and walked out the door, already looking forward to arriving home to you later.