TikTok leggings (requested)

"Oh, baby, I have something I want to show you!" Mina said as she came down the stairs.

"You do? What is it?" You asked as you turned the tv off, ready to give your girlfriend all of your attention.

"I got something new today that I think you're going to like." She smirked as she walked to you.

She spun around, giving you a good view of the TikTok leggings that arrived while you'd been out earlier.

Your jaw almost hit the floor and your eyes went huge when you saw them.

Or, more specifically, how amazing your girlfriend looked in them.

You recognized these leggings; you've seen them all over TikTok.

You always knew that Mina would look absolutely incredible in a pair of them but, damn, you didn't know she'd look this sexy.

"Whoa..." You said breathlessly.

"Do you like them? They're so cozy and they make me feel pretty confident."

"You should be, baby. You look so hot." You said as you stood up, making your way to her. "Damn, I'm so lucky."

She giggled as she put her arms around you while you gently laid your hands on her bottom.

"Look how hot my girl is! Wow. Just wow."

She giggled again as she buried her face in your neck, her cheeks turning red.

"Now, I'm not trying to be bossy or anything but you're not allowed to wear these in public. You look too sexy. They're for my eyes only, okay?"

"Okay, darling. Fair enough." She smiled as she pulled her head away from your neck.

She put her lips on yours to give you a kiss as you pulled her closer.

"You really like them?"

"I do. You look incredible, baby. Can you just wear these all the time? Nothing else, just these."

She laughed as she kissed you again, her heart racing as you gave her butt a little squeeze.

"Alright, let's go."

"Where are we going?" She asked as you took her hand.

"Up to the bedroom, darling. You look so good and it's making me want you so bad."

She smirked as she followed you up the stairs.

"You must really like them, baby girl." She said as her heart began to pound in excitement.

"I do, baby." You said. "So much. I just can't resist you. And I'm going to treat you like an absolute queen tonight."

She giggled as you reached the top step and made your way to the bedroom, so happy that she made this purchase and that you adored her leggings as much as you did.