tease (requested)

"Mina, baby, what's the time?" You asked as you opened the bathroom door a crack, allowing for you to hear her better as she spoke.

"Almost nine-thirty."

"Okay, thanks. My friends will be here in about ten minutes." You said.

Mina sat up in bed, dropping the remote in her hand onto the mattress with a sigh.

"I'll miss you."

Her words took you by surprise, causing a chuckle to fall from your lips before you peeked out the door.

She couldn't see anything more than your face but that was enough to make her heart skip a beat.

"I'll be gone until midnight, which is just a couple of hours after I leave. I think you'll survive just fine, baby."

"Yeah, maybe so, but I'll still miss you. It's two hours by myself when we could be cuddling, watching movies, making out."

"That does sound wonderful." You said.

"Yeah but you're going out with your friends, so," she finished, clicking her tongue as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll still be back early enough to make out with my girl. There's always time for that. Especially because you're going to want me so badly tonight."

"Yeah?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah," you said as you finished getting ready and opened the door, watching as Mina's eyes turned into hearts.

She went quiet, her breath hitching in her throat as she looked you up and down, taking in every inch of your body in your revealing outfit.

"You like my outfit, baby?" You asked as you stepped closer and closer to her, before you sat down on her lap and cupped her cheeks in your palms.

"Yes." She said before she began to breathe shakily as you started to kiss her neck. "So much. Holy hell, you look so hot."

She couldn't help but brush her hand across your skin as you left a hickey on her jaw.

She started to try and take off your outfit, which made you pull away and gaze at her in disbelief.

"You know you can't do that, Mina," you chuckled. "I have plans with my friends still."

"You could lie though." She said as she sank her teeth into her lip. "You could say that you're sick or don't feel like going out and we could make out and,"

"And?" You chuckled as you put your lips close to hers.

"Stuff." She said as she raised her eyebrows again, staring at you sensually.

"Later, darling," you said.

"Can't I change your mind?" She asked as she pulled you in for a passionate kiss. "I think you wore this outfit just to tease me."

"What if I did?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I put it on just so you could take it off?" You questioned with a smirk while Mina's heart jumped in her chest.

She tried to pull at your clothes again as she deeply kissed you, only for you to shake your head and push her hands away.

"No." You chuckled. "Later."

Just as you said that there was a loud honk of the horn outside.

"My friends are here!" You excitedly said before getting out of bed to grab your shoes.

Pulling them on, Mina started to whine and pout from the bed.

"Don't go." She pleaded.

"I'll be back soon." You promised as you lovingly kissed her lips.

"Not soon enough." She said with a sad sigh.

"No. But you'll wait up for me. If you do, we can make out and stuff while you take my outfit off, just as I intended for you to." You spoke against her lips.

Her breath hitched once more and she quickly smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Midnight, no later! I'll be waiting." She said as you started to walk out the door.

"Good." You winked. "See you soon, pretty girl."

She laid down on the bed with a contented sigh, already excited for the night to come.