Chapter 1: trip

Phil and sam had a trip planned for the kids and themselves. Everyone needed a break from everything. Tommy was having trouble at school, ranboo had trouble with his memory and was stressed about that, tubbo was also having problems, wilbur and techno needed a break from constant work in highschool, and sam and phil needed to get out.

So they told all the teens they were going on a trip. Didn't say where to thought. They needed a week's worth of clothes and a bathing suit just in case. He ordered a water proof binder from Amazons 2 day shipping. Wilbur helped him with the sizes.

They planned where everyone would sit in cars, sam would drive ranboo and tubbo and phil would drive tommy, wilbur and techno. But they still had about 2 days before they were to leave.

Tommy honestly wanted to ride with his friends but he didn't say anything about it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The next morning was the day before they were scheduled to leave. Tommy woke up with a headache. He groaned and got out of bed not bothering to change into clothes. He had a large enough t-shirt on anyways.

He went to the kitchen and went for the bottle of pills. His head pounded. Wilbur came in and gently grabbed his brothers shoulder. "what's that?" Tommy groaned. "They're pain meds.. my head is killing me" he grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

Ever since... The 'incident' tommy wasn't trusted with certain things. Wilbur would always check up on his brother almost every hour or two. Wilbur nodded. "Ah, headaches are the worst" he let go of his shoulder and leaned on the counter yawning.

Tommy took the medicine and grabbed his regular bottle with his every day medicine. Tommy had to take a medicine his doctor prescribed to him about 4 month ago.

Techno came downstairs scratching his stomach and yawning. His glasses tilted on his face. Tommy took his medicine and dumped the rest of the water. He grabbed a piece of bread and popped it in the toaster.

He sat on the counter and closed his eyes. Wilbur made himself an egg. Tommy listened to the sizzling and then opened his eyes again. Wilbur sat the pan back on the stove and turned the fire up. Fire . . .

Tommy began playing with his hair. Wilbur noticed. Tommy would play with his hair as a comforting thing to try and calm himself or just did it when he was nervous. Wilbur looked at the pan and noticed what set him off. He quickly turned off the burner and sat beside tommy on the counter.

"Hey mate.. breathe a bit calmer ok..? Your ok.." he waited until tommy nodded slowly so he could rub his back. Tommt let out a shakey sigh and looked at his hands. "thanks.."

Wilbur nodded and got up "have you packed your things?' tommy got down and avoided looking near the stove again. "Yea, just gotta pack my toothbrush tonight and stuff and I'll be packed" wilbur nodded. "Alrighty"

Tommy walked out and went to his room. He sighed and looked at his bed. He made it up and sat on his bed.
He turned on his fan to feel cool and to not have complete silence.

That night everyone was double checking to make sure they had everything. Especially tommy. He freaked himself out trying to keep up with what he had packed making sure he had what he needed.

After double checking about 7 times he decided to go to bed. He got ready for bed and laid down. He closed his eyes and curled up into a small ball as he usually did when he slept.

Wilbur opened his door to make sure his brother was ok. Wilbur checked on him often. After what happened wilbur didn't like not checking on him for to long. Wilbur went to his room and got ready for bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The next morning tommy woke up and immediately re-checked his bag. He packed his toothbrush and brush.
He got dressed and grabbed his bag. He put his bag in the back of the car and went off to where no one was and played with his hair.

He tried to calm his breathing and he managed to. He let out a sigh and went back inside. Sometimes going outside made tommy extremely nervous. He went in and grabbed his daily medine and took it. He grabbed it and put it in his satchel.

He had his medine and a few things to comfort him on their ride. He got in the car and shut the door feeling immediate anxiety. He tried not to play with his hair. Wilbur always knew what that meant.

Will sat beside him and techno in the front. They were to meet up with sam tubbo and ranboo. Sam would drive a different car. Tommy would ride with wilbur phil and techno in their car and sam ranboo and tubbo in the van with sam.

They met up with him at a gas station and got snacks and things. Tommy kept a water with him and of course his things in his satchel. He let out a shakey sigh and he pulled out a small fidget cube. The drive made him nervous.

He talked to his friends a bit and then got situated back in his car. 

This was going to be a long trip.