Chapter 100: ready?

George turned around, his back facing wilbur. Wilbur gripped his stomach and took deep breaths. A few seconds later small see through wings sprouted and shook out stretching.

Once they were straight enough he spread them. They were about the size of fake ones you'd put on your back, but they were attached to his skin.

Wilbur was so amazed he almost forgot about the pain until a sharp pain reminded him it was still here.
He coughed from the wave of pain and tilted his head back. George looked back at him.

"Are- are you ok?" Wilbur nodded. "I-im fine- uh.. are you s-sure your ok with this?" Wilbur didn't want to hurt him, or make him uncomfortable.

George nodded. "Yeah.. I love you.." if wilbur wasn't in so much pain, he'd probably sit up and be a lot more careful. He held his stomach with one arm and his other hand was gently put on the wing.

George shivered. He wasn't used to anyone touching his wings, not even himself. Wilbur studied the wings, they weren't bird wings or anything like that.. "wh-what kind of wings are they?"

George shifted. "Promise not to tell anyone.." wilbur nodded and kept his hand grazing over the wing. "Well.. back a very long time ago, people, humans, would hunt my kind in search for their wings.."

Wilbur shifted. The story was helping his mind get off the pain. "They'd cut them off, trust me.. that definitely must have been painful.. and the reason they wanted our wings so bad was because fairy wings were really hard to find and very expensive.."

Wilbur shifted. "That's why you keep them hidden.?" George nodded. "My mom always made me.. she helped me hide them when I was really young and went as far as to give birth to me at home.. so no one could find out.."

"Oh.." george looked at the bed and pushed back against wilburs hand slightly. "Uh.. not many people search for fairy's anymore.. most people believe it's just a myth.. but there still are people searching for the wings.."

Wilbur nodded slowly. "Oh.. that's.. scary" george nodded. "I was told my whole life never to tell anyone, even if you trusted them.. but.. well, I guess I broke that rule.." wilbur sat up all the way and laid his head on george's shoulder.

"I'd never tell anyone.. especially if it'd get you hurt or worse.. your mom's just trying to keep you safe.." george nodded. "Yeah.. she didn't even tell my other ma because of it.. she came into our lives when I was about 7" he smiled.

Wilbur nodded. "That's sweet.. your mom really cares about you.." george nodded. "Yeah.. she does.." wilbur smiled against his shoulder and kissed it. George blushed. He'd never had anyone kiss him there and especially not so close to his back.

He always kept his wings hidden so no one was allowed to be so close to his back especially with their face. It felt nice.. george titled his head and smiled softly. He made the right choice showing and telling wilbur all about this.

Wilbur smiled softly. "Thank you george.." george looked at him. "Of course.. you mean more to me than anything.. you dream and sapnap.." he giggled. Wilbur nodded. "Are you gonna tell them? I mean.. they're more non human than me.."

George shrugged. "Maybe.. I just don't wanna tell to many people.." wilbur nodded. "Understandable.." george tucked the wings back down and pulled his shirt back up buttoning it.

He laid back down and wilbur followed after. "Thank you for all you did today.. taking care of me and stuff.." "you remember that?" Wilbur nodded. "Just bits and pieces.."

George nodded. "Of course.." wilbur pulled george close and closed his eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was now morning. Tommy had been staying inside a lot for about 3 months. He had only seen his two best friends a few times in those months. Needles to say he missed them.

They missed him to but now tommy was home schooled, they weren't. Tommy didn't go out as much, he would, but he just was to caught up in other things to hang out.

But now that his doctor said he'd get him back on testosterone, he felt up to hanging out with his friend's now.
He got up and put on his favorite outfit that consisted of a black hoodie and black overalls. He looked at the mirror.

He hadn't wore this in a long time, he'd only been wearing large hoodies and boxers or shorts. He didn't really have the energy to dress any other way. Some days he'd just keep himself in his room and stay on his phone or laptop all day.

That was rare but now he felt happy. He had energy he'd lost. He sighed softly. He wanted to get out and do something finally. He put on socks and went downstairs putting on shoes.

Foolish was in the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Tommy looked at him and smiled. "Out" foolish nodded. "Alrighty, be careful" tommy snickered. "What are you, my dad?"

Foolish giggled. "Yeah, be careful son!" Tommy laughed and shook his head going outside. He looked around and went to the garage and grabbed a skate board he'd gotten a while back.

If he could skate, could he skate board? He was planning on practicing but he never got to it. He stood on the board and smiled.

He was ready to get out again.