Chapter 106: outfits

When they got home tommy was now very embarrassed. He freaked out over nothing. He'd panicked that bad in front of his friends. They made it inside and sat on the couch. They had to leave to go out to eat in a little bit so they had time to relax a bit.

Tommy fidgeting with his hands and leaned back. Ranboo turned on the tv so they had something to do while waiting. Tubbo leaned on tommy's shoulder hoping the friendly contact would calm his nerves.

Tommy shifted but smiled slightly. His heart was warmed and he calmed down a bit. His nerves were definitely still torn up but having his friends here calmed them better than being alone.

Ranboo leaned back and pat tommy's head. Tommy huffed but giggled. They sat on the couch watching TV until ranboos mom announced they were leaving. They got in the car and started down the road to the food place.

-----------------------------------------------------------

//We are going to get back to the bench trio don't worry-//

Wilbur grabbed the bag he'd gotten from the mall and texted george. The two had planned to wear the clothes they had similar to each other today.

After getting confirmation of what exactly george was going to wear to match wilbur, he put his phone down and pulled out the clothes. He was very hesitant. He didn't want to feel bad and insecure today..

He took a breath and slipped off his pants. It was about 10 in the morning and he was at sapnaps house again.
He held the pink skirt in his hands and hesitantly slipped it on.

After he got the zipper zipped he looked at the mirror. It was missing something but he loved the bunny's.
He grabbed the long socks, //thigh highs is what they're called I think-//

And he slipped them on. It took a moment but they matched well. They were completely white and had a strip of white at the top. So far, he liked it. It was nice.

He pulled off his shirt and slipped on the white crop top. It was tight but it fit well. He slipped on the jacket that was the same pink shade as the skirt. Pastel. It didn't cover his shoulders.
He really liked it. He fixed his hair and pulled out the converses he got.

They were white and pink. His whole outfit matched, little him did very very well surprisingly. And, he didn't feel as insecure as he was afraid he would. He smiled to himself and looked at the door. He hesitantly twirled loving the way the skirt looked as he did so.

He sat on the bath side and texted george he was done. George was done as well and they planned to meet up. Sapnap was still asleep so wilbur got up and wrote a small note telling him where he was going, and left a small heart and put it on his door.

He went downstairs and looked around. As he did love this outfit, he was hesitant about anyone but george seeing it. He rushed to the door and went outside. He took a deep breath of fresh air and left the house.

He walked down the sidewalk and hummed to himself. He fixed his jacket and headed to the park.
He looked around and spotted george. His face immediately flushed.

George had on a light blue skirt and long socks as well, red converses a white shirt and blue jacket. He let out a breath and walked to him. George looked at him and gasp. "Your so cute!" Wilbur blushed more

"You look great to-" he giggled. George chuckled and grabbed his hand. "So, how are we surprising the other two?" Wilbur shrugged. "Get the two together, tell them we have a surprise for them and I guess-'

George chuckled. "Works, but I'm sure sapnaps still asleep, dreams probably awake" wilbur shrugged. "I'll text dream, try and get a hold of sap" he said. George nodded and the two texted them.

About an hour later the two had gotten the other two to get together. Sapnap and dream were at dreams house, now waiting for what the other two had planned. They made their way to the house. Wilbur put a hand on george's back and hummed.

He felt his wings flutter against his shirt. He jumped but remembered what was under there. George blushed and giggled. "Whoops"

Wilbur giggled as well. "Do they always do that when touched?" George shrugged. "I guess" wilbur nodded and held the slightly shorter close. George smiled softly and leaned into wilbur.

They made it to the house more than ready to show off the outfits.