Chapter 47: still love me.?

"alrighty follow me" dream hummed walking down the hall. Wilbur and sapnap followed behind. Dream opened his door and smiled. His room was lit with LED'S and fairy lights.

Wilbur looked around. Wow, he should decorate his room. Dream chuckled and sat beside george who was sitting on his bed on his phone.

Dream flopped beside him and giggled when george shreiked. Sapnap snorted and sat throwing his shoes off. Wilbur stood with the pillow over his stomach. Sapnap smiled. "Come sit" he patted the spot next to him.

Wilbur hesitantly sat down with the pillow in his lap. Sap hummed and pulled out his phone. A few minutes later he felt his own buzz. Wilbur pulled out his phone and blinked. Sapnap texted him?

He blinked and opened the text.

Sapnap: should we tell them?

Wilbur: about?

Sapnap: us

Wilbur shifted and looked at him. He shrugged "I don't know.." sapnap gently grabbed his hand and titled his head in a way to ask, 'please?' wilbur shifted and grabbed his phone

Wilbur: maybe later..

Sapnap sighed "ok.." he honestly wanted to tell his best friends. But if wilbur didn't want to tell them he couldn't tell them.

The day went on and they had a sleepover planned now. Wilbur was pretty excited. Right now they were all playing video games.

There was a small knock on dreams door. Dream looked up and paused the game. He recognized the knock. "Come in" he said. The door slowly opened. He walked over.

What wilbur assumed was his younger brother, looked upset. Dream crouched and put a hand on his shoulder. Wilbur couldn't really understand what they were saying, it honestly sounded like they were speaking another language. They.. were?

Wilbur didn't know dream could speak another language. Dream walked out with him and came back about 10 minutes later. He sat down and sighed softly.

"What was that about?" George ask. Dream sighed softly. "He had another nightmare, y'know how he gets.." george nodded. "Oh, poor guy" dream sighed softly.

Wilbur didn't want to ask, not wanting to pry into his friends life, but curiosity got to him. "Did um.. you speak another language?"

Dream looked at him. "Oh- yeah, foolish speaks two languages and sometimes he switches to his native language when he gets scared or upset, I just learned most of it so he could have someone to understand him.."

Wilbur smiled softly at him. "That's really sweet.." dream looked at wilburs soft eyes. He nodded and blushed "yea.. I had to um.. help him.." wilbur smiled and nodded. "Yeah.. I do everything I can for my younger brother so I get it, it's hard but really rewarding.."

Dream nodded slowly.. he couldn't take his eyes off him.. and sapnap noticed.

Another hour went by. Sapnap got up and yawned "imma go get dressed for bed" he hummed walking out with his pajamas. Wilbur nodded smiling. "Alrighty"

George laid back on his phone and talked to dream. 10 minutes passed and sapnap still hadn't come back. Wilbur gave it about another 5 minutes before getting up "I'm gonna go check on him.." he walked out and looked around. Where was the bathroom?

He walked down the hall and saw a small door. He knocked gently hoping that was where sapnap was. The door slowly opened. It was his brother. Shit. "Oh uh- sorry I was looking for the bathroom-" he backed up a bit.

The kid smiled slightly. "It's fine.. um.. down the other hall and to the right" "thanks-" he nodded. "Mhm.."

Wilbur walked down the hall and knocked on the door. No answer. He gulped. The light was on, so sap was in there. "Sapnap.?" He ask softly.

No answer again. He shifted. "Can I come in..?" "Um.. will-" wilbur gently opened the door leaving it cracked. "I'm worried.. can I..?"

There was a little bit while of silence. "Yea.." he opened the door and went in closing it. He looked at sapnap.

He was in a large hoodie with the hood over his head and his hands behind his back. Wilbur tilted his head. "Why do you seem so tense?" Sapnap shifted. "Um.. you.. you love me, right?" "Of course I do.." he cupped his cheek.

"S-so I can.. like.. show.. um.. like- you won't be scared of me..?" Wilbur sighed softly. "I would never leave you.. if that's what your emplying.."

Sapnap nodded "even if.. I.. weren't exactly.. human..?" Wilbur titled his head. "I-.. I mean- I still love you no matter what but, I'm confused.."

Sapnap sighed softly. "Please don't leave me.." wilbur smiled sadly. "I would never.." sapnap nodded and lifted the hood off his head and became less tense, like he was hiding something behind his back.

Wilburs eyes widened as he stared at him.