Chapter 24: no.

Wilbur nervously tapped his pencil, glancing at dream as he felt eyes on his back of him. He knew this would happen, he knew he'd see them again, but he really wasn't prepared for it.

He shifted in his seat. He wasn't planning something was he..? He saw a note hit his desk. He picked it up and gulped. He hesitantly opened it.

Stay in the classroom after class, wanna see you again

Wilbur could feel he was up to no good. This is what he did. Flattery, after that he destroyed his happiness. He stuck the note in his bag and thought.

He desperately wanted to tell dream about this, he didn't want to be alone with him. But he didn't want dream to get caught up in this to.

He didn't want dreams year to become a living hell to. Wilbur gripped his pants and put his head on the table. What was he gonna do..?

The bell rang a while later and everyone got up and left. Dream looked at wilbur who was trudging behind. He grabbed his hand. "Are you ok?' he ask. Wilburs face heated up. "I-im fine I'm fine just- go ahead.. I'll see you later.." dream nodded and hesitantly left him.

Now wilbur was alone with him. His heart raced from anxiety and worry. This couldn't be good. He walked over and put a finger under his chin. "You look a lot different this year, is there a reason your dressing up more?"

Wilbur gulped and pulled away. "N-no I just wanted to... Wear something other than my sweaters.." he mumbled rubbing his arm. He looked him up and down.

He pinned him to the wall and hummed "y'know.. I've been waiting since summer break to see you.." he lifted his chin. Wilbur whimpered and looked away. What was he planning.? Was he planning to hurt him? Kick him? Punch him? Maybe even stab him with someth-

He kissed him.

Right on the lips. Wilburs mind raced. What the hell was going on?? Why?? He pulled away and smirked "I know you like guys, c'mon enjoy it more" wilbur felt like crying. He didn't want this.

He leaned back in and kissed him again. Tears flooded wilburs eyes. No. He didn't want this he needed to push him off. His arms felt like jello. He hummed and kissed his neck creating a mark before letting him go.

"I knew you were gay, c'mon admit it, you liked that" wilbur wasn't gay. And he didn't like that. He moved and grabbed his bag running out with tears running down his face. What the fuck just happened?

He stopped at his locker breathing heavily as he wiped his eyes and changed books. He wiped his lips and gagged. He put his head into his locker and looked down. He couldn't do this this year.

He stood there a while before slowly and hesitantly going to his next class. Sapnap was there. He sat in a seat and covered his face. He felt aweful. His first day back and he just got violated or something.

Sapnap looked over and tilted his head "yo, what's up?" Wilbur shook his head and continued to cover his face. By now a red bite mark and a hickey shown. Sapnap looked at it and snorted "dude is that a hickey!?"

Wilbur jumped and felt his neck. Shit. He pulled his collar up and laid his head down hiding his head in his arms. "I guess you got busy" he joked. Wilbur wanted to leave. He wanted to go home and never come back.

He gripped his sleeves and cried silently into his arm. Sapnap noticed his breathing pattern matched one of crying. He frowned. "Hey.. I'm sorry if I upset you.. wanna go talk about it..?" Wilbur shook his head.

"C'mon I know you'll feel better.." no he wouldn't. But it beat being in class. He stood still covering his face as he and sapnap left the room. They went to an empty hallway and sat on the floor.

Sap gently moved his arms and looked at him. "Hey.. what happened..?" Wilbur burst into sobs and put his face in his knees. Sapnap pulled him close and hugged him. "shh.. it's ok will.." he rocked him gently.

Wilbur hiccuped and held onto him. "I-i can't d-do this I h-hate this place" he choked out. Sapnap pet his head and laid wills head on his shoulder. "I know.. what's making you so upset?" He ask softly.

"I-i can't- h-he- i-" "breathe wilbs.." he hiccuped and gripped him before closing his eyes and hugging his arm. "See..? Your ok.. just stay calm.. I'm here.." wilbur let out a shakey sigh and wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled. "Don't be.. what got you distraught..?" He shifted. "Promise you won't tell anyone..?" Sapnap nodded slowly and rubbed his side. Wilbur sighed and looked down. "There's this guy.. he's been aweful to me since 2nd grade but it's gotten worse since 8th grade.."

Sapnap nodded and continued his comforting rubs. "He.. last year him and some of his friends s-stuck my head in the sink and i-" he closed his eyes and frowned "I-i thought I was gonna die.."

Sap frowned "oh.. will.." he cupped his cheeks. Wilburs face flushed. Sapnaps touch was gentle and caring.. he leaned back onto his shoulder.
"He's done a lot of bad things.. that's why I ask you guys to come because.. I don't have any friends here.. no one would've been here with me this year.."

Sapnap nodded and put a hand on his thigh. "Did he do that.?" He ask gesturing to his neck. Will shifted and covered it slightly, nodding. "I.. I couldn't push him away.. I'm really weak.."

Sapnap sat up and cupped his cheeks "your not weak, and me dream and George are going to help now.. I won't tell them but is it ok if I tell them to look after you? Make sure he doesn't get to close..?"

Wilbur nodded. "yeah.. that's.. that's fine.. thank you.." sapnap nodded. "mhm.. now c'mon.. let's go get you cleaned up" wilbur nodded and followed him to the bathroom.