Chapter 26: locker

Sapnap looked at them. He saw how..
Terrified wilbur looked. He looked like he was about to die. Sapnap felt something in him. He growled and stepped in front of will. He felt like he needed to protect him. Very much so.

The guy chuckled "oh hiii, willy-" he smirked. Wilbur held onto sapnaps arm and whimpered. The guy rolled his eyes, pure anger in them. He growled and grabbed wills arm.

Dream grabbed his and slung him away "what the hell do you want?" He ask glaring. Wilbur felt.. loved.. wanted... Cared for..

The guy glared and threw a punch. Dream held his nose and then the fight broke out. Wilbur gripped sapnaps arm tightly. Sap held him close. "it's ok we're gonna call someone-"

Sapnap was grabbed and throw against a locker. Wibur felt pissed now. Not just scared, pissed. He felt rage build up. He saw his.. friend.. get shoved. By his bully. "Don't fucking touch him!" Growled and punched him in his jaw.

He stumbled back and glared. "You shouldn't have done that" he ran at him but got punched by sapnap. He growled and nodded at his friends. They opened a locker and grabbed sap and wilbur.

"If you two wanna be so close then why don't you stay close!" They were thrown in a locker together. Wibur cried out as his arm slammed into the wall. Sapnap winced as the door shut.

Dream growled and was thrown. George grabbed him and ran off so he couldn't get hurt more. They were going to get help. Wilbur held his arm and laid his head back in pain. "And you can stay in there!" They all ran off.

Sapnap banged on the door but they were stuck. He groaned and looked at will. "Hey is your arm ok?" He ask softly. Wilbur covered his face. They were so close. He nodded and shifted.
Sap gently moved his arm for a more comfortable position.

Wilbur looked away and shifted. "wh-what do we do?" He ask frowning. "The doors locked we can't get out from the inside.." wilbur gulped. It was a good thing he wasn't claustrophobic like tommy.

He stood with his legs bent a bit, awkwardly fidgeting with his sleeves. Sapnap sighed and moved his knees, they were in a very awkward position. Wilbur shifted and sighed "I'm sorry you guys have to deal with this.."

Sapnap looked at him and frowned cupping his cheeks. "Hey.. I'm sorry you had to deal with this alone for so long.. I'm glad we're here.." he smiled up at him. Wilbur blushed and looked down fidgeting with his sleeves.

Saps knee moved between wilburs legs, wilbur stood completely still with a red face. Sap sighed softly "sorry.. my knee just hurts, gotta bend it a minute" wilbur nodded and avoided eye contact. His heart fluttered.

He looked out the little long holes in the locker. No one was around.. he sighed and shifted slowly sinking down with his knees to his chest.

Sap watched him and did the same, their legs sorta intertwined, a lot more comfortable though. All they could do now was wait.

Sap looked around the surprisingly not to small locker. He hummed and grabbed a book from above them. Wilbur didn't notice what it was at first but soon realized, he usually brought his journal to school, kinda like a diary, he stress wrote.

Sometimes he couldn't remember what he wrote in it.

And sapnap had it.