Chapter 101: childhood memories

//me: heading back to 505//

Tommy was slowly getting the hang of a skate board. He road it down the sidewalk careful of rocks and cracks.
He let out a soft sigh as the wind blew on his face and thought his hair reminding him of how free he felt when he skated.

He looked around and pulled out his phone clicking on ranboos contact. Their last conversation was actually 3 nights ago, he and tubbo had been on a call two nights ago, so they were all still definitely friends.

They just hadn't hung out in a while. A very long while. Tommy stopped at the park and sat on the bench with a sigh. He hadn't been exercising much so he was tired out easily now.

He looked at the sky and held the skateboard. He was trying to think of how he'd even approach his friends in the first place. He didn't know what to do exactly, text them? Go to their house? Was it rude to just show up at their houses?

He used to but it had been so long.. he ran a hand through his hair. How was seeing your friends something that made you so nervous? He fidgeted with the board and crossed his legs.

Maybe he should just take a walk, clear his mind a little. He stood and carried the board, walking down the sidewalk in the park.

He heard the wind blow through the leafs in the trees, birds chirping. It was calming. He smiled slightly and took a deep breath. This was the most calm he'd felt.

Now he might be ready to see his friends again. He walked by the pond and sighed softly. Memories flooded back, recently realizing how much he missed his friends, he was now thinking back to the times they actually had together.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tommy picked up a stick and wacked it at bushes as he walked through the park. Tubbo huffed "tommy stop hitting nature!" Tommy rolled his eyes. "Make me"

Ranboo rubbed his arm. As kids, ranboo was pretty shy, but for his friends he got into fights. Tubbo was a cheerful kid, and got in trouble with tommy a lot, tommy was definitely a hand full.

Phil would have to ask Sam to come over a lot to help out. He was a single father though. Tommy giggled as they made it to the pond. Tommy picked up a rock and skipped it across the water, ducks swam away quickly.

Tubbo huffed and picked up a rock. "You should just go somewhere the ducks aren't." Tommy groaned. "Nag nag nag, yeah yeah, shut up and have fun!" He giggled.

At this time, tommy was about 8, ranboo and tubbo were 9. Tommy was known at the moment as a very big 'tomboy'. He wore his golden hair in pigtails and wore overalls and boots.

He loved mud and never liked girl clothes. Everyone figured he'd grow out of it soon. He was just 8 after all.
He sat on the ground, his other two friends following and sat beside him as well.

Ranboo looked at them and smiled. "So.. what do we do..?' tommy shrugged. "Well, we already climbed the tree, went to the playground, scared off the stray cats, fed betsy, //betsy being the stray puppy they found near an alley way//

And we came here. I dunno what else there is to do" he hummed. Ranboo thought. "Maybe we can just rest for a bit, and watch the ducks?" Tommy shrugged. "I guess' tubbo smiled and nodded.

They sat and watched the ducks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tommy giggled as he looked at the spot they sat at. He went down to the dock and looked at the water. One time he almost drown, but luckily sam was there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Everyone was getting ready to go swimming. 8 year old tommy 9 year old ranboo and tubbo, 11 year old techno and wilbur, and the adults who consisted of sam phil and ponk.

Ranboo wore black and white swimming trunks and a t-shirt, tubbo wore yellow trunks, wilbur wore pink trunks and a t-shirt and techno wasn't planning on getting in, so he wore shorts and a shirt.

And tommy.. he wore a regular one piece swimsuit, which he hated. The suit was blue and crossed in the back. It was a cute swimsuit, for a girl. Which tommy was not.

He sighed and put on a t-shirt and grabbed his bucket with things to dig with. At this time, the pond was more like a lake, anyone could swim in it.

He went downstairs and had a quite upset look on his face. Everyone huddled into the two cars and drove to the park. The three youngest immediately got out and ran to the large body of water.

They got in after ranboo took the shirt off and started playing. Sam rushed over "ookk hold on a second-" he chuckled picking tommy up. Tommy was confused and huffed. He wanted to play in the water. >:(

"You gotta take off the shirt so it doesn't get wet and you can cover up with it when you get out" tommy didn't want the shirt off. He wanted it on. But if he couldn't wear it later he guessed the water hid the bathing suit well.

He huffed "fiine" he pulled off the shirt and got in the water. Ranboo and tubbo were splashing each other.
Tommy wanted in on the rough housing and splashed them both.

The whole thing turned into a splashing contest. Tommy was the smallest, the other two right now were taller and bigger. Not by much just a little.

Their combined splashing was a bit overpowering. Tommy backed up in the water trying to splash but he'd gotten so deep it was to his chest. He felt himself staring to freak out.

The splashing became overwhelming and he tried to get them to stop, but they couldn't hear him. He slipped back from the amount of water and went under.

He couldn't swim.