Chapter 9: flushed

Tommy looked at the tv and hummed. "Who've you been talking to a lot recently?" Sam blushed. "Ah- you noticed- uhm... Just a friend" he said looking at the tv. Tommy smirked.

"Just a friend? Ya sure?~" sam covered his face and huffed. "Yes-" tommy giggled and quit pushing it. Sam shifted and played with his hands. "His name is pink.." he mumbled.

Tommy smirked. He knew he'd speak up eventually. "Right, isn't ponk that guy that comes to your house sometimes and makes you all flustered?" Sam went more red "hey- you hush- it's not like you probably haven't had crushes before" he huffed.

Tommy blinked "I haven't" sam looked at him. "Really? I don't believe you" he crossed his arms. Tommy shrugged "believe me or not I don't find.. love.. appealing" he shifted. "Not interested"

Sam hummed "so you've never had a crush?" Tommy looked at his hands. "Well.. maybe when I was like, 7 but I got over it and I honestly don't care for relationships, I don't have a crush"

Sam chuckled "alright.." he looked at the tv. Tommy sighed softly. It was about 9 pm now. He stood and yawned "imma go talk to the boys and then I'mma go to bed" he hummed.

Sam stood "wait- umm.. lemme talk to them real fast, wait here" he quickly walked off to their room. He opened the door. "How's your nose?" Tubbo shrugged "still hurts but the ice helps"

Sam nodded "ok listen.." he shut the door. "Tommy doesn't remember punching you or the attack he had, so... Can we just not mention it to him?" Tubbo nodded "yeah, what do I say about my nose?"

Tommy waited in the livingroom and hummed. He realized, why should he have to wait? He walked to the room and opened the door. He blinked. "Woah holy shit what happened to your nose??" Tubbo gulped. "Oh hi tommy! I ran into the door when we got home, I kinda maybe sorta forgot to open it before I ran in-" tubbo was a naturally clumsy person so this made sense.

"Wow-" he snorted and sat on the bottom bunk, ranboos bed. "Where's ranboo?" Sam walked out. "he's taking a shower, I ask if I could join but he said no" he snickered. Tommy rolled his eyes. "of course you did.."

Tubbo had his ways with flirting with his friend ranboo, just to fluster him. It was like how he used to playfully kick tommy. Apparently he couldn't do that anymore. But he loved to fluster ranboo. It made him speechless and it made tubbo feel triumphant.

Tubbo hummed and leaned back onto his pillow. "Tubbo.." tommy suddenly spoke up in a mumble. "Yeah?" "Have you ever had a crush? Like- even as of recently?" Tubbo giggled "yeeess" "oh.." tommy was honestly hoping he would say no. Tommy didn't feel normal.

"Oh.. yeah- right" he shifted. Tubbo smiled "why?" Tommy shrugged. He wanted to know if his friends his age had a crush as well.. and apparently tubbo did. And tommy didn't. Sam did. Tommy didn't. He looked at his hands and frowned.

Tubbo poked his head down "what's wrong?" "I-.. I just don't feel normal.." tubbo frowned "why?' tommy shifted "you guys have crushes, I don't.." tubbo smiled sadly "tommy.." he crawled down and sat beside him. "just because you don't feel the romantic love yet.. doesn't mean your not normal.. and honestly if you never feel romantic attention to anyone doesn't mean your not normal either.."

//Btw everything is completely platonic just boys messing around
😔😌//

Tommy hugged him and sighed softly. "Thank you.. so much.." tubbo nodded. Ranboo came in wrapped in a towel. He looked annoyed and flustered. "Tubbo. Did you seriously take my clothes?" Tubbo snickered and shrugged "mmaaybe"

Ranboo rolled his eyes and looked around then grabbed the clothes. Tommy found it very cool that ranboo had one side of him a different color than the other. Small splotches on the opposite sides of his skin.

Ranboo noticed tommy staring and so did tubbo. Tubbo nudged him and snickered. "Like whatcha see?" He joked. Tommy rolled his eyes and ranboo was a flustered mess. Compliments always made him flustered, especially if tubbo made those embarrassing comments.

"I just find him cool" he rolled his eyes. Ranboo turned and walked away very flushed. Geez, apparently compliments weren't something ranboo had gotten a lot. So any compliments were nice.. a change.. and especially ones about his complexion..

He didn't often get compliments for his skin but when they complimented it he felt.. happy.. very happy..

Tommy giggled. "I see what you mean.." tubbo laughed. They talked a while more and tommy went to bed. Maybe he was normal.. just thought a little different than others..