Chapter 63: final confessions

Wilbur shreiked and pulled away looking at sapnap. "O-oh- h-hi sappy-' he said shifting. Sapnap sat on the air mattress. He didn't look.. mad. But he didn't look too pleased.

Dream shifted "i-im sorry- it's my fault I leaned in-' "no it's fine. You guys didn't kiss or anything so"

"It's not fine- if you guys like eachother whatever" george groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes. Wilbur frowned "i-" dream sighed "sapnap we don't, I was just trying to boost his confidence" "you can't lie to me. You look at him like you used to look at me"

Wilbur recognized his tone of voice. Jealousy.

Wilbur frowned. "s-sa-" "morning george" he said coldly. George blinked "uh- morning-" wilbur looked down. Dream sighed. "Sapnap seriously-" sapnap glared at dream.

The two started arguing. Wilbur and george sat there, george was confused. And wilbur was.. not doing so well.
He gripped his arms and dug his nails into them. He was so close to.. a panic attack? An asthma attack? Both?

George frowned. "g-guys-' "butt out george!" They both yelled in unison.
Wilbur listened to them argue, the yelling, the bickering, everything. The people he loved were mad.

He scratched at his clothed arm and couldn't take this anymore. If he was going to tell them it was now.

"Everyone CALM DOWN!" Wilbur yelled, tears in his eyes. Dream and sapnap both stopped talking. "Damn it! Please! M-me and george talked last night a-and we planned on talking to you guys today" he felt his throat closing up.

He gripped his shorts and hiccuped. "B-but- you have to c-calm down, p-please" he pulled his knees to his chest and cried. Dream and sapnap felt bad now. Especially sapnap.

He got up and sat beside him. "what is it..?" Wilbur couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. And that's when sapnap realized. Wilbur was actually going into a panic attack. Because of this.

"Hey wilby it's ok calm down ok honey?" He pulled him close and held his hands "slow and deep breaths ok baby?" Wilbur hiccuped and sobbed holding onto him.

Sapnap rubbed his back. How could he ever be mad at him..? I mean, he did almost just kiss his best friend but.. honestly.. maybe.. maybe he didn't mind so much as long as they both got to..

Wilbur had calmed down. He let out a shakey breath and whimpered grabbing his inhaler. Sapnap rubbed his head and kissed his head. "It's ok.. you can talk to us now.." george got on the bed and sat beside will.

"Me and will talked about this last night.. that's why we were in the bathroom so long.. we we're going to discuss it with you guys today.. so.. the questions are wired and personal but.. we can't be embarassed to say it because we have to genuinely all be on the same boat.."

Wilbur nodded "and if you don't want to it's fine.. I just.. think it's.. kinda.. I don't know.." sapnap sighed softly. "Well, tell us then" he scooted back and sat criss crossed. Dream sat back and looked at them.

"Uh.. so.. dream.. do you like anyone in this room..?" George ask. Dream blushed and shifted. Sapnap and dream literally just had a whole argument. He sighed and shrugged
"... I don't know.."

Wilbur sighed softly. "You gotta be honest.." dream groaned "I guess" george shifted "who?" Dream gulped. He still definitely had feeling's for sapnap. From when they dated and when they broke up and decided to just be friends, his feelings never really ended.

He just pushed them back and tried not to think about it. He looked at his hands. "Why do I have to answer.?"

Wilbur sighed softly "it'll make sense after.." dream sighed. "I.. well.. s-sapnap.. me and you used to date so.. we did have feelings for eachother at one point right..?"

Sapnap nodded and shifted glancing at wilbur. He didn't want to make wilbur upset. Dream sighed "fuck it.. I.. my feelings never really left.. I liked you and I still do.. I just tried to ignore it because you didn't like me still.."

Sapnap stared at him. "I- but-" he looked at wilbur. He didn't seem upset.. so.. "I.. I did like you.. a lot.. the way you would sit me on the schools bathroom sink and hug me, when you got all flustered when I gave you neck kisses and you tried to hide your face and your freckles stood out mo-"

He looked at wilbur. He was hugging his knees and smiling softly into them. He shifted. Dream blushed and rubbed his arm. He got butterflies from remembering those times..

"B-but-I'm with wilbur now.. so.. I-i can't-" wilbur grabbed his hand and gave him a small smile. "It's ok.. your supposed to be honest.. so.. at least you are.."

"B-but- will we're dating doesn't it make you upset?-" wilbur shrugged. "You like dream, right?" Sapnap looked down. He did. He just.. never really thought about it too much.

"I take it you do.. sapnap.." he gently took his hands. "I kinda do to.." dreams face turned red. Sapnap stared at him. "Y..you like him.. and me..?" Wilbur nodded and looked at his hands getting nervous.

Sapnap shifted "what.. do we do..?' wilbur shifted and looked at george. "Do you guys maybe have feelings for george to..?" George looked away. He didn't want to be turned down. Again.

Sapnap shifted. Dream sighed softly. He was feeling more comfortable now. "I.. I guess.. I do.. that's why I always play fight with you.. and I try and be more affectionate..?"

George's face lit up slightly. At least dream did.. sapnap looked down. "I.." he sighed. "I know I said I didn't.. but.. maybe I'm just trying to.. keep will happy.. make sure he's.. not upset about it.. but.. he likes you both so.. yea.. I.. I do like george honestly.. it's just- weird.. to like so many people at once.."

Wilbur nodded and looked down. "Yeah.. a bit overwhelming isn't it.. but.. I'm sure.." he looked at the three of them. "We can make it work..?" Sapnap looked at him. "Like- us all like- get together..?"

Wilbur shifted. "I-if everyone's ok with it..?" Dream looked at them. "I mean.. we are almost 17 so.. yeah.. it's not too weird.." he smiled softly. George huffed "correction, I already am 17" dream snickered. "Oh yeah"

Sapnap looked at wilbur. "Would you be ok with it..?' wilbur nodded. "We can try this.. if anyone deiceds they don't want to.. they don't have to.."

Sapnap nodded and smiled softly. "Ok then.. we can.."