Chapter 109: poor boys

Tommy followed ranboo and his mom out the door, tubbo following behind. She shut the door and locked it and everyone got in the car. Tommy looked at his hands. He was still on edge from earlier but he was to embarrassed to say anything.

Ranboo was in the front and tubbo and tommy in the back. Ranboos mom started the drive to the place.
Tommy leaned back and looked out the window. He saw his reflection.

The underside of his eyes were slightly pink and as was his nose. He sighed and leaned on his hand, elbow resting on the window. Tubbo looked over at him and sighed softly. He didn't know what to do.

They got to the place and got out. It was pretty fancy looking inside. They were seated at a booth, ranboo beside his mom and tommy and tubbo together. They were ask their drinks and the waitress went away.

Tommy looked at his lap. He knew he should be happy. He was with his friend's, at a really good restaurant. But he didn't feel as happy as he previously was.

Ranboo looked at him and shifted. "Soo uh.. any movies you guys have in mind for later?" Tubbo hummed. "Well you know that one thriller we were planning on" he giggled.

Ranboo nodded. "Yeah, but that's one movie. Any others?" Tommy shrugged. He didn't know any movies actually. Not one new one came to his mind.

Ranboo shifted. This was more awkward than he thought. "Uhh.. well.." the waitress came with the drinks and they each ordered their food. Tommy shifted in his seat and looked at the table.

Tubbo realized tommy didn't really want to talk so they wouldn't force him. About 20 minutes passed and their food came. Tommy picked at it. He really didn't feel like eating but his mom was paying for it so he had to eat..

He ate slowly and shifted. He felt like eyes were on him. He felt uneasy. He wanted to go back to ranboos. Away from people.

______________________________________

George wasn't feeling great. His head started to hurt while they were at the mall. It felt like a migraine. And he soon realized what it was. He felt the anxiety creep all over him. He had no safe place here for this to happen.

But before it did he needed to tell someone and get away from people's vision. He grabbed wilburs hand and told sapnap and dream they'd be Right back. He took him into a store that had a bunch of clothes hanging in places.

He took wilbur in the corner and hid behind a rack of clothes. Wilbur was super confused. George sat on his knees and pulled wilbur on the floor beside him. "Will.. hold my head with one hand like this"

He pulled wilburs arm under his chin and rested his hand on his head. Wilbur was confused on why he made him do that. "What's going on?" He ask.

"Just please hold my head, don't let anyone see please" george begged with a whimper. Wilbur nodded and held his head gently, close to him.
George let out breaths. He had no time to explain anything further.

Wilbur watched george's eyes roll back into his head and his eyes twitch. It didn't take long for him to realize george was having a seizure.
He held his head close as he told him to do and pet his head gently.

George's hands shook. This seizure looked different than the one he had a while back. Wilbur stayed calm and kissed his head softly. George seized for about a minute and 10 seconds before his shaking stopped and he closed his eyes blinking them back open cautiously.

He let out a shakey sigh and leaned onto wilburs shoulder. "Can I let go?" He ask softly. "Mhm.." george managed to make out. Wilbur slowly pulled his hand away and held him close.

"I think we should go home soon.." george mumbled. Wilbur nodded. "yeah, let's give you a few minutes and we can go ok?" George nodded slowly. "I need to go to my house.."

Wilbur nodded. "Alright georgie.."
A few minutes passed and wilbur stood, helping george up. The two walked out and went to the precious store dream and sapnap had been in.

Wilbur told them they were ready to leave but they needed to go to george's house. Sapnap and dream didn't question them and the four left the mall. Not exactly how george or wilbur expected it to go but wilbur would be there for george.

______________________________________

After dinner, tommy tubbo ranboo and his mom got in the car to go back to the house. Tommy felt better, ranboo and tubbo had been trying to cheer him up the whole time and for the most part it worked.

They got out and went inside. Ranboo headed to his room to put on his night clothes. Tommy headed to the bathroom with his bag. He pulled off his shirt and sighed softly. He put on his night shorts and hesitantly pulled off the binder quickly slipping the t-shirt on.

Even though the shirt was huge on him, his chest was visible. He didn't like it. He put his clothes in the bag and shifted as he looked at the mirror. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't sleep in his binder.

It was unsafe and would harm him bad. He couldn't do much now so he just decided he'd just have to get a blanket and wrap it around himself when they watched the movies.

He picked up his bag and left the bathroom. He sat the bag down. Ranboo and tubbo were both already on the couch with tommy's spot open. He crossed his arms over his chest and sat on the couch.

Ranboo turned on the tv to the movies option and hummed. There was no blanket in site. Usually there was one on the back of the couch but now there wasn't. They hadn't gotten the mattress set up so he couldn't do like he usually did and grab one off the mattress.

He pulled his knees to his chest and hugged his knees. Hopefully they wouldn't notice the lumps on his chest he hated. If he got up to look for a blanket he'd risk them seeing.

He sat on the couch feeling insecure.