Chapter 83: technical difficulties

Tommy was bonding with foolish pretty well. Foolish was a few months younger than him, by a few meaning only about 2 or 3 but at least he wasn't the youngest anymore. All the stress from the past year to the few months that went by was dying down.

The only thing he really dealt with was flashbacks at random and nightmares. Wilbur wasn't around much anymore since they didn't live together, and wilbur just in general.. seemed off.

Tommy noticed how upset wilbur seemed the day he left, he'd noticed for the past few weeks how sad and upset wilbur was. But he just couldn't bring himself to ask because he really didn't know how to help. And wilbur didn't come back the next day after he left.

He always came every day just to check in, but he didn't come today. Dream didn't come out of his room. He figured the two had an argument.. he wasn't going to get all in their business though. Besides, he had his own issues at the moment.

His body absolutely refused to function right. He was in shark week, that time of the month, the worst moments of his life that he dreaded every month.

But he had something to look forward to, he was luckily getting a plan with his doctor to start his testosterone again. He'd gone so long without it and he was really excited to get back on it.

But, still. This week was giving him worse issues than normal. And not dysphoria wise. Just in general. Like, how bad it hurt, how heavy the flow was, and how many frequent bathroom trips he had to make.

Whenever he and foolish sat on the couch watching a movie foolish had to pause it every 35 or 40 minutes. He felt like a nussence. But foolish didn't seem bothered. Or annoyed. He was pretty understanding.

He didn't question him or do or say anything that upset him. He was careful and pretty affectionate to him. Tommy really appreciated him.

In foolishes mind, he knew tommy was going through a tough week. He wouldn't say anything to upset him and he tried everything he could to help him out.

Tommy hadn't seen his two best friends in a long time. He missed them.. but he didn't know how to approach them.. but.. right now he had foolish..

Right now they were doing what they usually always did. Sit on the couch and watch a movie or a tv show. Puffy was gone getting groceries and dream... Well, he hadn't left his room. Well, he only left for the bathroom but other than that he stayed in his room.

Something definitely happened between him and will.. wilbur.. that was right. Something was wrong.
He could feel it. Wilbur wasn't coming today. And if he didn't come tomorrow something was definitely wrong.

And then tommy felt it. He had to go to the bathroom. Again. He groaned and rolled his head back. This was so annoying. This is all he did and all he's done for two days now. Watch movies, cry in his room over pain, get up over and over and over to the bathroom.

Foolish paused the movie again after hearing his groan. Tommy looked over. "What? Un pause it" foolish shook his head. "No, go, it's fine really" he gave a reassuring smile.

Tommy sighed. "Aren't you getting tired? Of me??" Foolish blinked "what?- no- of course not" "how??? I keep getting up every thirty minutes and- uuggh" he groaned.

"Tommy.." foolish sat up. "I'm not tired of you.. I understand your going through a tough time.." tommy shifted and got up. "Yeah yeah.. I'll.. be back.. again..." He muttered walking upstairs.

Foolish sighed softly. Tommy went to the bathroom. Again. He used the bathroom. Again. He had to deal with the blood. Again. He cleaned himself up. Again. He stared at the mirror.

It was getting overwhelming.
Dealing with this. The pain, the repeating, the blood the getting up and down constantly.

And he still had a whole week of it.
He gripped the sink. How much longer did he have to wait? He didn't want to deal with this anymore. So many times and so far the two days were already bad. Would it continue to be bad this whole week?

He felt tears flood his eyes. He didn't want to deal with it anymore. He didn't want to look like this anymore. He didn't want this pain anymore.
He put his head down and forced the tears back. He ran a hand through his tangled blonde hair.

He missed wilburs comfort. He missed his soft words chosen just Right to make him feel better. He missed wilbur.

But he wasn't here. What did dream do?? He eventually got himself calmed down to go back downstairs. He sighed and sat back down. He wasn't feeling great. He realized the cramping came back. Again.

Foolish looked at him. "Are you ok..?' and then it all came crashing down. He was so overwhelmed, so done, the pain the sadness and missing his brother, he was over it.

He let out a choked sob and slapped his hand over his mouth. Foolishes eyes widened. He sat the remote down quickly and pulled him close. "Hey what's going on?" Tommy couldn't help the sobs that escaped his lips.

He gripped his hair. "I-i can't do this foolish I-i just want to stop" he sobbed. Foolish frowned. "Want what to stop..? What's going on..?" See, foolish didn't know exactly what was going on with tommy. All he knew was he had been in pain for the past two days and he constantly left to the bathroom.

And then it all spilled. Tommy vented to his friend about everything. He came out to him and told him about wilbur being so sad and he didn't know how to help, how he was in pain and he didn't know how much longer he could do this this week.

And foolish listened. He listened close and held him close. Foolish was really mature for his age. Tommy vented for a long time, he hadn't told anyone the words that came out of his mouth except wilbur.

Foolishes face fell. He held him closer and teared up himself. And they sat there for a long time after tommy's rant was over. He pet the olders hair and just told him things wilbur had told him just a little different. But it still calmed the boy.

He eventually just closed his eyes and fell asleep. Foolish had no idea tommy's gone through that. But now he could help him a little better..

And now tommy had someone else he trusted.