Chapter 52: angry

Wilbur hugged him and sighed softly. Sap picked him up. "We can leave in the morning ok..?" Wilbur nodded as sap carried him back to the room and sat him on the air mattress. Dream looked over and sighed.

"Are you two like.. dating..?" Wilburs cheeks flushed red. "I-.. y-yes.." sapnap looked at him quickly. Didn't he not want to tell anyone..? Did he feel pressured to now..?

Sapnap sighed softly. Dream nodded slowly. "Oh.." he laid down and yawned "well I'm tired now, let's go to sleep ok?" Sap nodded and laid down pulling the blankets over himself and wilbur.

Dream turned off the lights and they laid there. Dream fell asleep in about 5 minutes. But wilbur couldn't sleep. It was so quiet.. he didn't like silence.

About 10 minutes passed and he turned over. "S-sap-..?" He whispered. Sapnap turned over. He wasn't asleep either. "Yeah?" Wilbur sighed softly. "I can't sleep.." sapnap sighed softly. "Me neither.."

Wilbur shifted "it's to quiet.." he mumbled. Sapnap nodded. He hummed and gently held his hips pulling him close. Wilbur blushed and nuzzled him. Sapnap kissed his head and hummed softly to him.

Wilbur closed his eyes and yawned blushing softly. Sapnap smiled softly and kissed his fluffy hair. Wilbur pressed his head against his chest and curled up.

Sap closed his eyes and hummed to him. They both eventually fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day sapnap and wilbur left early. They went to saps house. They opened the door and looked around. It didn't look like anyone was home.

They headed upstairs and sat on the bed. Wilbur let out a long sigh and ran a hand through his hair. "Soo.. what do you wanna do?"

Wilbur shrugged "not sure.." sap hummed "wanna go get a snack?' wilbur smiled and nodded "yea" they both got up and headed downstairs.

They picked out cheese, crackers and grapes. They sat on the stools at the counter and ate. Then they heard something. A .. sob?

Sapnaps head shot up. Sap looked at wilbur. "I- there's a distress signal from my dad.." he stood up. Wilbur followed as they ran upstairs. Skeppy and bads door was shut. But soft sobs came from the other side.

Sapnap quickly opened the door. Bad sat on his bed sobbing in his demon form. He had his hands over his mouth as he sobbed with his eyes closed. Sap frowned. He's never seen his dad like this.. he's always so happy and cheerful..

He slowly walked in and sat beside him. "Dad..?' bad jumped and looked at him. He quickly wiped his face and let out a shakey breath "yes?' "what's wrong..?" He ask softly.

Bad shifted "nothing it's ok-" he sighed. "Dad.. seriously.." bad shifted. "It was just a small argument it's ok" sapnap tilted his head. "An argument..?' bad shifted. "Y-yeah.. not really.. an argument just a.. I don't know.." "with who..?"

Bad sighed softly and smiled sadly. "With your father.. it's not serious.. he's having a stressful day at work.. h-he said he wouldn't be home for a while.. h-he got mad at me for bugging him so much s-so it's understandable.."

Sap frowned. "Why did it make you this upset though?" "I-im sensitive ok- your dad knows that.." he huffed. "Besides.. I hate when we fight.. when he's upset at me.." he looked away and sighed. "Your our son, you shouldn't be caught up in this"

"Dad, it's fine.. I wanna help you.. you looked so sad.. I don't like seeing you sad.." wilbur watched from the doorway and then moved back to the room. He looked at his hands. He's never seen bad so upset. Skeppy must have said something to make him upset like that.. right?

Bad sighed softly and kissed his head "I'm ok.. I'll talk to your dad later.." sapnap sighed softly and nodded standing up. "But.. he had to have said something that really upset you.. right?"

Bad shifted ''no, like I said I'm just really sensitive.. he didn't mean to make me upset.." he smiled softly at him. Sapnap sighed. "Yeah right." He walked out. "When he gets home tell him how upset you got ok..? That'll help you and him" bad sighed softly. He didn't like relationship advice from his own son, but sapnap was always trying to help people.

The truth was, skeppy had said something he shouldn't have, and he didn't realize it would set bad off. He was just annoyed. Not specifically at bad, he just had a bad day, and accidentally took it out on bad.

Sapnap sat in the kitchen. He knew skeppy did something. Bad was lying. An hour passed and wilbur was sitting with sapnap on the couch.

The front door opened. Skeppy came in and sighed sitting his keys on the counter and slipped his shoes off at the door. Sapnap was glaring at his dad. Skeppy felt the glare and shifted. He looked over. "What?" He ask a little scared.

Sapnap rolled his eyes. "Dad was upset." Skeppy shifted again. "Uh.. what-" "he said you upset him. He was crying to himself in his room. He said you-" wilbur gently grabbed his arm.

Sapnap took a deep breath. "Just check on him. He was sad." Skeppy frowned. He didn't mean to upset bad.. he was just upset and stressed..

He nodded and rushed upstairs.