Chapter 16: worthless

//haha here's ur food, I updated fast this time ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Wilbur felt horrible. He didn't deserve anything anymore. He knew tommy would get mad, upset, and he deserved everything coming.

"YOU TOLD THEM FUCKING WHAT!?" Tommy yelled with a growl. Wilbur flinched and covered his head like he were going to get hit. "I-im so sorry!" He sobbed. Tommy grabbed his coat "YOU HAD NO FUCKING RIGHT!"

Wilbur sobbed harder ''i-i know that I'm sorry, i-im so sorry i-i-" he could hardly breathe. Sam, well, everyone heard the yelling. Sam ran to the room. Wilbur was basically curled up in a ball looking terrified. Sobbing.

Tommy looked pissed. But with a hint of sadness, betrayal. Tommy slammed his phone down and wilbur almost screamed "FUCK YOU!!" He screamed running past sam.

Ranboo and tubbo came out of the room and watched tommy run off.
Wilbur held his mouth with wide, terrified eyes. Tears ran down his face and he was curled up in a ball. Sam watched tommy run off he motioned for ranboo and tubbo to go after him.

They immediately ran after him. Sam ran in the room with wilbur, ponk watched from the door and turned around to run after tommy as well.

Sam quickly sat beside wilbur and put a hand on his back. Wilbur flinched and scooted away quickly. "Hey kid it's just me- what's going on?" Wilbur sobbed "p-lease l-leave me- g-go after t-tommy pl-llease! H-he needs to b-be s-safe!" He choked out

Sam frowned "I need to calm you first-" "NO! DONT YOU GET IT IM WORTHLESS GO FOR TOMMY PLEASE! PLEASE MAKE SURE HES SAFE PLEASE! I-I CANT-" he sobbed "I-i can't loose him please- f-forget about me please-"

Sam frowned. This kid didn't even know his own self worth. Wilbur shakingly stood and covered his mouth. Sam reached out to him "wil-' "don't touch me!!" He screamed flinching again.

Sam put his hand back and frowned. Wilbur hugged his stomach and left to the bathroom. Sam got up and went to the bathroom. He trusted the other three would find tommy.

Tommy ran down a path and wiped his tears. His friends knew. They knew what happened. He didn't want them to know. Ranboo eventually spotted him and ran up to him "tommy!' tommy flinched and turned around as he was engulfed in a hug.

To which tommy pushed him away "go away!!" He yelled tears running down his cheeks "you guys- you guys shouldn't have found out!"

Ranboo frowned "well I'm glad we did! We can help now!" "NO!! IM NOT GONNA BE SOME FUCKING CHARITY CASE!" Tubbo frowned "tommy your not.. your our friend we wanna help.." tommy shook his head and gripped his hair.

"Tommy we know Wilbur shouldn't have said anything to us but- please.. come back.." tommy shook his head "no, I do NOT want to talk to him!" Ranboo frowned "you don't have to.. please.. come home.. for us.. not wilbur.. and sam's probably worried sick.."

Tommy growled "and?? I- you-" tommy teared up and gripped his chest. "He didn't have the right to tell you!" Ranboo nodded "we know.. we don't have the right to know either but tommy.. you.. you could use someone to talk to.."

Tommy growled "shut the fuck up!! I- I don't need anyone to talk to! I don't even want to remember it happened!' ranboo nodded "I know.. I'm so sorry that happened.. but.. you had so much fun today.. remember..?" Tommy shifted and wiped his face

"Your gonna teach us to skate again.. right..?" "Why are you changing the subject!?' "because.. I like seeing you happy like today rather than yesterday.."

Tommy frowned. Wilbur.. didn't deserve his acceptance from his apologies.. but.. his older brother had done so much for him.. so much..

"He didn't mean to hurt you.. I know he didn't have the right.. but he meant no harm.. tommy.. he was so proud.. so happy to see you so happy.."

Tommy looked at ranboo with tears in his eyes. "He looked so.. proud.. he said.. he said he was so happy you were finally free.. he hated seeing you so upset.."

Tommy stood a few minutes. He eventually walked towards ranboo. "What.. exactly did he tell you..?' ranboo frowned "do.. are you sure you want us to say..?' tommy nodded.

"he was better than me and techno combined.."

"He used to love skating.. but.. something happened and he didn't look like he had the energy to even walk around the house.."

"What happened..?"

"He.. he was on his way home from band.. he walked down an alley and.. a guy came up to him.. he did bad things and the only reason tommy got away was because he kicked him right in the gut.."

"He came home traumatized and.. he wouldn't tell me or phil anything.. I was so worried.. he eventually broke down and told us.. we tried to find the guy but we never could.."

Ranboo and tubbo stared in disbelieif

"the reason in telling you now is because.. look at him.."

Tommy seemed out of it but in a good way.. he was peaceful.. free..

"that's why I told you guys.. you've helped him through so much.. and.."

"He looks so happy... Like it never happened in this moment.."

"Skating makes him himself again.. a happy teenager like he should be.. I'm so proud of him.. he's been through so much and now.. he's just.. like my little brother.. he always will be.. I'll always be here for him.."

"Wilbur was just so happy.. he shouldn't have told us without your permission.. but he was genuinely.. so proud.."

Tommy looked at his feet. He shouldn't pity wilbur. He hurt him. But.. his brother was the best person to him.. he's helped him through so much despite what he was going through at those moments.

"I... I'm ready to go home..." wilbur didn't deserve his forgiveness..

Not yet..