Chapter 62: oh crap..

The next morning dream rolled over and yawned looking over at george. Wait, where was george? Hadn't he originally been in bed with him?

Instead of george, he was replaced with a very tired sleeping wilbur. He looked over and saw george on the air mattress. He blinked. Did something happen??

He sighed softly and looked at wilbur. His curly fluffy hair was in his face, he had freckles, just not as many as dream did. He looked content, in his sleep.

He laid his head down and looked at him. Wilbur was cute. But he had a boyfriend. He sighed and sat up scratching his head, and brushing his hair behind his shoulders.

He sighed softly and leaned back looking at the ceiling.

Sapnap woke up and didn't feel wilbur in his arms as he had originally been. He sat up and saw george still sleeping where he had been. He looked around and then saw his figure laying on the bed. He sat up and blinked.

He looked at dream. Dream looked over and smiled mouthing a 'morning'
Sapnap shifted "morning.." he mumbled. He pointed to wilbur and tilted his head. Dream shrugged and yawned.

Sapnap carefully got up and dream got up to go to the bathroom. He crawled beside wilbur and poked his head. Wilbur grumbled in his sleep. He snickered and kissed at his neck. Wilbur groaned and titled his head to the side.

Sapnap snickered and giggled. "Aw, look how cute my baby isss~" wilbur wined and curled up. Sapnap pulled him close and kisses at his collar bone.

Wilbur titled his head back and wined. "Sappyy" sapnap giggled and pet his head "wake uuupp" Wilbur's eyes slowly fluttered open. He yawned and closed them again burying his face into saps chest. Sapnap blushed and shifted. He hadn't put his binder on yet.

"Wiiill c'mooon" wilbur huffed and looked up at him. "I'm tirred" sapnap kissed his forehead. "I know, but ya gotta wake uup" wilbur laid his head back onto his chest and sighed.

Sapnap remembered. Wilbur used this body language as a way to.. comfort himself. He pet his head and pulled him close. "Is everything ok honey?" He ask softly.

Wilbur nodded. Sapnap thought. "Why weren't you in bed with us?" He ask. Wilbur shifted. "Just- uh, wanted to sleep in the bed" he said. Sapnap sighed. "I know your lying"

Will groaned. "Fine.." he knew he'd be here with question after question if he didn't answer truthfully. "I- I had trouble breathing last night, my asthma was really bad. And then I was sandwiched between you two and also had a blanket on me. It was hot and hard to breathe. I had to move"

Sapnap nodded. Made sense. "Oh.. honey.." he rubbed his hip. "Are you ok now?" Wilbur nodded and closed his eyes. "Just a bit tired.." sapnap nodded. "Understandably.." wilbur shifted. He didn't like so much attention like that. Not right now at least.

He felt awkward when being comforted so long after it had happened. "Uh.. I'm fine now so-" sapnap nodded and pet his head. "That's good.." wilbur looked over at george. George had had it worse last night.

Why should he be getting so much attention? He sat up and stretched. They both got up and began to get ready for the day. Dream came back and sapnap left to change. Wilbur sat on the bed with his clothes in his hands.

Dream looked over. "Are you gonna change?" He ask. Wilbur looked over. "Oh- I'll just waist for sap to come back.." dream titled his head. "Why not just change here?" Wilbur huffed. "Why didn't you just change here?' dream blinked. He had a point.

"Damn, ok" he chuckled and leaned back. Wilbur sighed softly. "Sorry.. I just- I'm not to comfortable with.. well, I don't know-" "yourself?"

Wilbur shifted. "I guess..' dream nodded. "Yeah, I understand. So are you um.. like, maybe trans or just a little insecure? You don't have to answer" he smiled softly.

Wilbur cleared his throat. He didn't think he was trans.. not to female or anything but- what exactly was he.?

"N-no I'm not trans.. I just have some body issues I guess.." dream nodded. "Mhm.. I get that" he smiled. Dream was really easy to talk to.. he looked at his clothes.

"Well- I think you look really.. uh.. pretty..? Handsome..? I-i don't know-' wilbur shyly said. Dream blushed and snorted. "Thanks, your not to bad looking yourself" wilbur rubbed his arm. "Y-yeah.."

Dream frowned and moved sitting beside him. "Seriously.. I'm not sure what flaws you think you have.. but I don't see them.." wilbur frowned. "I-.. I don't see.. what you guys like about me.."

Dream moved closer "well.. your really sweet.." he took his hands. "Your hair is really soft and fluffy.." wilbur blushed and shifted.

"And.. your smiles beautiful.. everything about you.." Wilbur's face turned red. "I-i.. it's.. it's just really hard to believe.." dream cupped his cheeks. "It's not really.. your really nice.. and cute.. who wouldn't like you..?"

Wilburs cheeks went red. "I- wh- plenty of peop-" "well their dumb!" Dream exclaimed pulling his face closer to his. Wilbur shreiked and shifted. "Your amazing! Those idiots don't have taste! Your- your one of the most amazing people I know.."

He leaned closer to wilburs face and

"Yeah, I agree" sapnap said staring at them from the doorway...