Chapter 72: ... bblobb???

Dream fidgeted with his hands. He didn't know exactly how to explain or say it. Wilbur gently took his hands again and kissed one. "Take it slow dreamy.." he said softly.

Dream shifted. "I-.." he sighed softly. "Wilbur.. I.. I really don't know how to say it.." wilbur nodded and kissed his cheek. "That's ok.. take your time.." dream shifted. "Wilbur.. are you uh- hhuman..?" Wilbur blinked. What??

He didn't really know how to answer that.. "i- uh.." he shifted. Dream tilted his head "are you..?" Wilbur rubbed his arm "i-... Kinda..? Im not sure exactly how to answer that-"

Dream shifted "i- what do you mean kinda..?" Wilbur sighed "why did you ask?" Dream gulped. "I-.. I may or may not exactly be uh.." wilbur tilted his head "human? Then what are you?" He ask.

Dream rubbed his arm. "Please don't freak out.. or hate me.. or-" wilbur cupped his cheeks. "I could never hate you.." dream gulped and nodded looking at his lap. "I-its weird though.. so.." "I don't care.. I love you.."

Dream nodded. He couldn't believe he was going to tell, or show, wilbur. He was supposed to get wilbur to talk to him.. not him show a secret only puffy and foolish knew. And foolish only knew because he'd seen once.

Dream shifted "ok.. i- I guess I'll just have to show you because it's literally impossible to explain-" he chuckled nervously.

Will kissed his head and smiled softly "ok.." dream shifted and looked away. He didn't want to do this but he had to now. Wilbur watched as there was a 'poof' and dream disappeared. His eyes widened "uh- dream?-" he ask nervously.

He felt something nudge his arm. He looked down and jumped "wha-" there was a small white... Blob looking creature. It had a permanent smile on its face and small black beady eyes.

Wilbur stared and gently picked it up slowly. "....dream..?" The small blob nodded. "Oh wow- so- your- a- uh.. whhat are you?" Dream just hopped off his hand and sat in his lap.

"So.. this is what you meant?" He nodded. "Oh.. uh.. your really cute.. I- are you ok with being called cute?- I-i don't wanna make you upset-" dream giggled and shook his head. He nodded meaning it was ok and he looked up at will.

"Well.. do you wanna go home now?- I think we should.." dream nodded and hopped up into his hoodie. He for some reason didn't want to be held..

Wilbur stood and made sure he wouldn't fall out. He began walking to the house. Dream was very warm. It was kind of like a cat, he vibrated but didn't make the purring sound.

He went inside and looked around. Puffy was in the kitchen baking with foolish. tommy must have been upstairs. Wilbur walked in and looked at them. Puffy looked over and smiled. "Hey wilbur! We we're baking because tommy said he wasn't feeling great, so we're baking for him"

Wilbur smiled softly "what's wrong with him..?" He ask. She sighed softly. "Very painful cramps" "oh-" she nodded. "Pastries always make me feel better" she smiled. "Thank you puffy.." he said smiling. She nodded. "Of course, by the way, where's dream?"

Wilbur shifted and looked down his shirt. Dream nodded and will picked him up sitting him on the counter. Puffy gasp "oh my little duckling!" He picked him up gently and held him close. "I haven't seen you like this in forever!" She giggled. Dream was so embarassed. He blushed and rolled his eyes.

"But- um- wilbur knows now? I thought you said it was a private thing.." wilbur shifted. Dream told him something really private..

Dream squirmed out of her hands and hopped onto wills hoodie. Wilbur held him and helped him back into it. She chuckled. "He must trust you a lot.." wilbur nodded "yeah.. uh.. what exactly- um- iiiss thhiss?" He ask.

She chucked. "We just call him a blob, but I'm pretty sure he's some kind of demon.." wilbur blinked. "Oh- but-" "other demons can't sense him, because he's technically not a demon until he's a blob.. if that's why your wondering about bad" she chuckled.

He nodded "ok- well, I'm gonna go to tommy.." he said. She nodded and wilbur went upstairs. He went to tommys room and knocked. There was shuffling and then a small "come in"

Wilbur opened the door and walked in. It was dark. He squinted. "Uh.. toms, it's pretty dark" he chuckled. Tommy was laying on his bed. "Yeah.." wilbur sat beside him and pet dreams head. The blob vibrated again. Wilbur chuckled and then looked at tommy.

"Are you ok?" He ask softly. Tommy groaned. "M' fine.." wilbur leaned back and looked at the ceiling. He eventually got tommy to say more that 'mhm' and 'no'