Chapter 74: it hurt. again.

Wilbur shreiked and stared at the two. And they definitely stared back.
Sapnap seemed.. confused more than anything. And george seemed surprised. Dream quickly pulled Wilbur's hoodie back over his shoulders and held him close to hide the glowing.

"Uhhhhhhh hheeeyy guuyss" dream said. Wilbur gulped. "Uh- can you guys turn on the lights?" He ask nervously. Sapnap ignored the request and sat beside them. "What the hells going on??"

Wilbur whimpered and hid further into his chest. Dream sighed "george turn on the light.." sapnap sighed softly. "Guys.. I'm not mad.. just.. confused.."

Wilbur looked at him and sighed softly. "I- uh.. I really don't know how to explain it.." george debated on turning on the light. "I guess I'll just have to show and tell you guys to.. shut the door.." george shut the door and sat on the bed as well.

Dream rubbed his back. "Are you sure?" Wilbur nodded. "I'm sure.. I.. I trust all of you.." he scooted off of dream and looked at the other two. The only visible places glowing were his lips his cheek and neck.

"So.. uh.. why're you glowing green in places?" He ask. He noticed the one place that was orange. "Uhhh.. kiss my neck and you'll find out I guess" he shrugged.

Sapnap shurgged and placed a kiss on his neck. Now there was a second orange glowing place. "Oh- wait, so all that is kisses?" Wilbur nodded. "A few bites.." he said blushing. Sapnap chuckled and started planting kisses all over his neck.

Wilbur shivered and now glowed green and orange. George smiled "can I try?" Sapnap moved and wilbur nodded. George scooted to him and kissed his neck. But he didn't glow from his kiss.

George shifted "uh- maybe you got to many kisses?" He said rubbing his arm. Wilbur giggled "no, here" he tilted his head "you gotta make that mark like sapnap and dream made.."

George nodded and scooted closer kissing up his neck and then shifted "it's not working.." "george" dream giggled. "It's like a hickey.. you gotta give him a hickey.." george blushed "oh-"

Wilbur smiled and nudged him. George pressed his lips on his neck and bit softly, then sucked lightly. Wilbur shut his eyes and gripped george's shirt. George pulled away and looked at the bright glowing blue mark on his neck. "Oh-"

Wilbur panted softly and covered his face. Maybe this many kisses were too much. Sapnap and george began kissing all over him. Wilbur laughed and covered his face. Dream giggled.

Sapnap made 'mwa' noises as he kissed at his hand and up his sleeve. Sapnap lifted his hoodie and kissed his stomach. Wilbur kept his face covered with his sleeves.

After a while wilbur was a glowing rainbow of blue green and orange. He covered his face and wined. "What would happen if you kissed yourself?" Sapnap ask. Wilbur blinked "i- I don't know-"

Sapnap giggled. "Try it" wilbur huffed and rolled his sleeve up kissing his arm. It began to glow purple. He blinked. "Oh wow-" he was confused. "I've never tried that before.." sapnap gently took his arm and gave it a kiss beside his own kiss.

Dream chuckled and kissed beside sapnaps. Wilbur watched it light up. But the scars were visible. He shifted and put his arm back down. George giggled "I wanna put a kiss beside iiitt" he wined. Wilbur shifted. "One quick kiss" he giggled hesitantly holding his arm out.

George placed a kiss and wilbur put his arm down. He sighed softly and laid back. "Your like a really pretty night light" george said laying beside him. Dream laid beside will and sap laid beside george.

Wilbur let out a soft sigh. "Well, I guess we can lay together like this for a while.." Wilbur pulled his sleeve down.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was about 10 pm. They all had their night clothes on, night clothes consisted of t-shirts and hoodies, sweatpants and shorts. Wilbur was now in his favorite spot, the end of the bed.

Wilbur was getting sleepy. He closed his eyes and laid his head on dreams chest, since dream was the one beside him.

Dream played with his hair and wilbur fell asleep. The glowing stopped and he let out soft quiet snores.

About an hour passed. Wilbur was slowly waking up. His stomach felt off. It hurt a little where the scar was, and felt tight. He was facing dream.

He groaned and sat up slightly. Dream looked over. "Hey darling" he smiled. Wilbur seemed a bit out of it. His head was fuzzy and his stomach where his scar was felt.. really weird. Tight.

He groaned and rubbed his eyes. His scar suddenly felt like it was ripping open but it didn't exactly feel like it, it just hurt really really bad. He choked on pain and rolled over on his side gripping his shirt doubling over, his head hanging off the bed as he vomited.

Dreams eyes widened "holy shit-" he got up and put a hand on his back looking around and grabbed a trash can sitting him up and putting the trash can in his lap. Sapnap wasn't in the room, he was going to get himself a snake. George's eyes widened as he watched everything play out.

He rushed to wilbur and brushed his curly hair out of his face. Wilbur coughed and gripped his stomach.

It hurt.