Chapter 79: turn back time

After wilbur got his brain scan, he was so happy to get in the car and leave. He wanted to go home, or to dreams, he didn't like the hospital. Bad things always happened there.

They went inside. Foolish was on the couch with tommy watching a movie. Tommy had a heating pad on his side and a blanket, his head laid back onto a pillow. Foolish was a very helpful person.

Dream smiled at them and took will upstairs. "Are you tired will?" Wilbur nodded and rubbed his eyes. Dream laid him down. "Well, let's get to sleep ok?" Wilbur groaned. "But doesn't my tummy hurt when I wake up?"

"It doesn't have to.. it didn't this morning.. you'll be ok, alright baby?" Wilbur nodded and shivered curling up smiling softly. Dream pet his head and waited until he fell asleep. He went downstairs and sighed softly.

He flopped beside his brother and groaned. Today and last night had been stressful. Being so worried about wilbur was draining. But he was definitely ready to take care of him.. he loved him.

Foolish looked at him. "stressful day?" Dream shrugged. "Kinda, just worrying, but everything was pretty much ok.." except mental health.

Tommy looked at him "what was wrong with him?" Dream shifted. He didn't know how well tommy would take this news. He should just let will tell him after they explained it to wilbur.

Sapnap was upstairs laying with wilbur. He knew they had to go home soon, maybe even today. So he needed him to cooperate on leaving dream. Hopefully wilbur would be his regular self when they needed to leave. He knew that sounded harsh but.. he needed to explain it to his dad's..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur groaned as he woke up. When did they get to dreams?? Today was so confusing. He got up and sighed brushing his hair and he went downstairs. Tommy was asleep on the couch, foolish was asleep on the other end, the movie still playing.

He looked around to find no one but those two. He shifted. It kinda felt like.. that dream.. but at least tommy and foolish were here.. he shifted and walked around nervously. He glanced around before lifting his shirt just to check his scar.

Ok, it wasn't bleeding. So this wasn't a horrible nightmare.. he heard something plop onto the ground near foolish with a 'thud'. He jumped and looked over. And then he immediately relaxed. He sighed in releif and croched down "hi dream.." he picked up the small white blob.

Dream looked up at him with a 'worried' look plastered onto his permanent smile. Wilbur smiled softly. "I'm fine.. just got a little worried.. but.. I thought you didn't go into this form often.." it was true. The only reason he had was because he was stressed and his brother convinced him to.

He shrugged best he could. "Where's sapnap and george?' dream looked up at him. "Right.. did they go home..?" Dream nodded. He sighed softly. "Oh.. alright then.." he carried him in his hands upstairs and sat on the bed.

Dream nuzzled his cheek and sat in his lap. Wilbur pet his head. "I thought I was supposed to go home with sapnap.." dream looked up at him. Sapnap didn't want to wake him up, but his dad's wanted him home.

So sapnap had to leave, he would apologize later. They were confused on why wilbur wasn't there. Sapnap explained they went to the hospital again and he was resting at home.

Then he had to explain.. the situation with wilbur. He didn't go into big detail. But now his dad's knew, and so did techno. His dad's didn't really understand how it worked but they didn't seem unhappy or weirded out.

Techno understood though. He knew wilbur had a lot of stuff on his mind so it did make sense. He just wished he could've been a better brother..

When techno and wilbur were little, they were found by phil. Abandoned in a box inside an abandoned house. Abandoned by their dad. They were really small for their age and they only had eachother.

And techno wouldn't leave him. Until they grew older and then they basically parted ways..

He should've stayed with wilbur. This wouldn't have happened if he had have just been there for him all these years.. but it was too late now.

So now wilbur had dream, or, dream as a blob creature, in his lap nuzzling his bladder.

He sighed softly and pet his head. He was so small and seemed fragile.. but he was soft and squishy. Pretty flexible too. He scooted back against the wall and laid his head on a pillow propped up.

He pet dream. Was dream stressed? He said he never liked going into this form because it was embassing and plus, he thought it was weird and he didn't like others to see him like this. But now he was in this form and looked pretty content.

He'd ask him about it later.

And dream, and the other two, still had some explaining to do to wilbur about.. what was going on with himself that he still had no idea about.

But right now they needed to relax..