Chapter 48: not going to plan

//tw: self harm scars//

Sapnap looked nervous. But what was more noticeable, was the long tail with a triangle ending, and the two black horns on his head. He shifted and looked at the ground. He wore a large oversized hoodie and boxers.

He shifted and looked away. "Are.. are you scared of me..?" He ask hesitantly, eyes looking at the floor as tears flooded his eyes.

Wilbur would admit, he was.. a bit scared, but not of sapnap.. just.. worried. What was even happening..? I mean.. bad did Tell him he wasn't human.. right, bad gave birth to sapnap so it did make sense..

He smiled sadly and walked over to him gently cupping his cheeks. "Hey.. don't be sad.. I'm not going anywhere.. I'm never leaving you.." sapnap sniffled "really..? E-even after you saw me.. l-like this..?"

"What you look like on the outside.. just what you are on the inside.. your sweet.. careful.. your amazing.. and your always there for me.. honestly.. if I hadn't have met you .. i-" sapnap wrapped his arms around his waist gently and kissed him.

Wilburs face turned red. He wasn't expecting that. He leaned into the kiss and put his hands on his shoulders. Sapnap carefully sat him on the sink, //the sink being sorta like a counter, the sink inside the counter so it can have a bunch of things put on it//

Wilburs face was red. Sapnap rubbed his hips gently, being careful of his stomach. Wilbur shuttered and bit his lip softly. Sapnap panted and blushed. "S-sorry-.. um.. demon.. uh- being in demon form increases lust so-"

Wilbur cupped his cheeks. "I don't mind.. I just want you to be comfortable.." Sapnap bit his lip. "You have to be comfortable to.." wilbur sighed softly. "I am.. just.. kissing is nice.. and.. I mean.. any kind of kissing" he giggled.

Sapnap chuckled and kissed his head. "Your so cute.. how's your stomach feeling?" Wilbur shrugged "I took pain meds earlier so it feels numb" sapnap nodded and rubbed his hips moving his hand to his thigh and gently caressed it. "When was the last time I kissed your scars?"

Wilburs stomach churned, but not in a bad way. Like butterflies. He shifted and looked away. "A while ago I think.." sapnap kissed his neck gently. "Then can I..?' "but you already kissed them all" sapnap gently held his hips.

"I mean.. the ones I haven't.." he said softly. Wilbur looked at his arm. "Um.." he held up his arm. "This..?' sapnap nodded and gently took it. "Can I..?" He ask softly.

Wilbur nodded slowly. He was fine with it.. he was always just nervous. This was a reminder of his mental breakdown. That night. So it hurt mentally, but sapnaps kisses always made everything feel better..

Sapnap gently lifted the sleeve and looked at the scars. He sighed softly and kissed his neck. "I love you will.." wilbur blushed "love you.."

Wilbur put his hands on saps back and jumped. What was that? Sapnap shivered and snorted. "Ay, careful" "what- what was that?-"

Sap giggled. "Wings" "i-' "I'll show you later.." he gently took his arm and kissed at it. Wilbur sighed softly and closed his eyes.

He laid his head back and looked at him. Sapnap smiled softly and stood in between his legs kissing his arm. Wilbur felt better. Every nerve in his body was calm, he felt at peace.

Until the door opened. Dream stood there and stared at them. Wilbur was sitting on the counter, sapnap hand his arm in his hands kissing what looked like small scars along it.

He stared at them and then cleared his throat. "What uh.. what's going on..?" He didn't pay attention to the fact that wilbur was sitting on the sink or that sapnap was kissing his arm when he came in and then quickly stopped, he only saw wilburs face and the scars on his arm.

After a few seconds of only paying attention to that he saw sapnaps.. demon traits. Sapnap quickly moved away from will and wilbur quickly pulled his sleeve down.

"Dude- do you know how to knock??-' sapnap ask, really hoping dream didn't ask anything about the two in that position and the kissing. But dream didn't even pay attention to that.

"What.. whats-" he stopped himself from asking about his arm. "We we're worried, um.. we're gonna watch a movie" he said instead.

Wilbur nodded and looked away. Dream shifted and walked away. Wilbur watched him. "S-sap- d-do you think he knows now?-' he ask worriedly.

Sapnap shook his head. "Dreams like, really oblivious so.." wilbur whimpered. "A-are you sure,..?" Sapnap cupped his cheeks. "I'm sure.."

Wilbur nodded and sap helped him down. They went back to the room and sat on an air mattress for them. Sap pulled a blanket over them and laid back. Wilbur yawned and laid his head back onto a pillow propped up.

Dream glanced at the two. He didn't know they were dating and didn't assume so. The only thing he did know was about wilburs arm..

Wilbur laid his head on saps shoulder and yawned. Dream picked out a movie and laid back. It was a good movie to begin with. But there were.. interesting scenes. And it eventually led to.. even more interesting scenes.

Wilbur wasn't used to.. seeing stuff like this.. so, of course, without fail. His body reacted.

Tonight was not going as planned.