Chapter 82: pinky promise

The glowing from his neck make him feel worse. A lot. Worse. He definitely had separation issues. And.. now that he remembered, dream told him what the nurse said.. ptsd..? But.. it was odd.. wilbur didn't think he had that. He didn't even feel like he did.

But apparently the dread of being abandoned was worse than he thought. Because he felt it now.
It wasn't a nightmare like he hoped. This was reality. And he hated reality.

Neither of the two he grew really close to wanted him there.
He understood why dream didn't but it still hurt. And he still was unsure about sapnap. He even raised his voice at him.. maybe it was just something demons did in the state he was in but.. it still stung.

He wasn't going to get in their business though. And his trust issues were haywire now. He didn't feel like if they abandoned him, didn't want him around anymore, he could trust anyone anymore. Ever.

And now he just laid alone in bed feeling horrible. And he felt selfish to. He knew what dream was gonna be going though and he knew sapnap seemed distressed. But.. no, he was just selfish. Wilbur was selfish for thinking all this.

He just laid there crying. He couldn't help it. He felt hurt. But they didn't even do anything. All sapnap did was raise his voice at him. He sniffled and hugged the pillow in front of him.

And then he saw the room light up blue. He jumped at first. Then he realized everywhere george had kissed, was lit up. including his neck.

He sat up. That was right. He had george.. maybe.. if george didn't push him away to maybe he didn't have to be alone.. he pulled out his phone and clicked on george's number. He didn't realize that he didn't talk to george often. Sure they cuddled but.. he wasn't as close to him as he was sapnap and dream. He wanted to be.

He wiped his eyes again and held his phone to his ear. "Hello?" He heard from the other side. "G-george-" he croaked out. George sat up from his comfortable position and onto the edge of his bed. "Hey is everything ok?" He ask softly.

Wilbur hiccuped. The other side of his brain was taking over. "C-can I come over?" He ask. "Of course.. uh.. wait you don't know where I live.." oh right. He'd never been to george's house.

He whimpered. He couldn't be alone like this right now. "Hey it's ok.. I'll send you my address ok? I don't live to far from sap and dream" wilbur hiccuped. "O-ok-, y-you won't w-want me to leave to, r-right?" George froze.

"What..? Of course not.. who.. who wanted you to leave..?" Wilbur shakily put on his coat. "I-i have to sleep in the guest bedroom.. i-im sure saps going though something b-but I'm not used to being alone f-for a long time.."

George gripped the phone tightly. "We'll talk about it when you get here ok baby? Do you think you can walk here alone?" Wilbur gulped. His head was feeling fuzzy again but he refused to black out again. Or in his case, slip.

"Y-yeah, uh.. I'll be there soon.." he hung up and let out a shakey sigh. He packed some things. He carried the bag and walked out. He looked at sapnaps door and shifted.

He was tempted to open it and say he would be back tomorrow or later than that, but he knew he wouldn't want him in his room. He just grabbed a paper and wrote some stuff down and slid it under the door. He'd find it eventually.

He looked down and slowly walked downstairs. Skeppy was holding bad close on the couch, rubbing his stomach. Wilbur shifted and walked to the door. Bad noticed him and immediately hid his stomach.

"Hey, where're you going?" He ask sitting up. Wilbur shifted. "Uh.. I'm going to george's.." bad sat up. "Did something happen..?"

Wilbur sighed and shook his head. "no- uh.. sapnap doesn't want me in the room right now so uh.. I'm going to george's.." skeppy stood up.

"Why doesn't he want you in the room?" Wilbur saw the worry and a bit of anger on skeppys face. Skeppy must have thought wilbur did something. "I-.. I think he's sick.. so.." he turned and opened the door. "He just didn't want me in there is all.. don't worry.. I would never hurt him.."

He understood skeppy was protective of his son.. he opened the door and shut it behind him. He sniffled and shook his head speed walking down the walk.

He noticed his tears glowed white in the dark. He walked and followed the gps to george's. George was waiting outside for him. He noticed him in the dark from his blue glow on his neck and the white glow running down his cheeks.

He rushed over to him and hugged him close. "P-please don't push me away to" he hiccuped. George didn't know what sapnap or dream had done to make him upset, but he did know wilbur got things in his head so he wouldn't be mad until he heard it from both sides. But right now wilbur was fighting off his little side that desperately wanted to fall out into george and sob and vent all night.

He would seem selfish if he did that and he wasn't having it.
He rubbed his eyes and george took his bag walking to the door. He sat the bad inside and took will inside.

He brought him to his room after picking the bag back up and sat it beside the bed. George's bed was only big enough for two people. George sighed softly. "Are you already in your pajamas?" He ask.

Wilbur nodded and sniffled again, fighting off the fuzzyness. George pulled him close and played with his hair. "Ok.. what happened with dream..?" Wilbur closed his eyes and hiccuped.

"I-it was fine h-he just said he needed us to stay away for a week, b-but the only reason I got upset over that was because I'd grown really close and leaving him for a week just- I-i didn't like it.. but I-i had to leave.."

George nodded and brushed his hair out of his face. "dream does that.. he needs alone time for a while and then he'll come back and apologize later and then it all goes back to normal.. it's not just you.."

Wilbur nodded "y-yeah but.. I-i guess I'm just more upset about sapnap.." "what happened with him?" Wilbur curled in on himself. "H-he seemed sick.. or something..? A-and I came in and h-he ask me to stay in the guest bedroom.. a-and I was still in there and he told me to leave, b-but he said it like he was agitated.. I-i know he probably just didn't feel good b-but"

Wilbur hiccuped and covered his face. God he was such a sensitive baby. A selfish sensitive ball of nerves that just wanted attention. George grabbed his hands and looked him in the eyes. "Wilbur, your anything but that.. please don't say that about yourself..you just admitted sapnap was just agitated-"

"Then why do I feel so bad? So abandoned?? I-if I know they just need time and it's not me why am I acting like this??" George cupped his cheeks and brushed the glowing tears off his cheek.

"Because.. you just.. can't be alone.. it hurts to much.. it's normal to feel so hurt especially if you've been so lonely all your life.. people you loved just leaving you... It makes sense.." "h-how do you even know so much?"

"Sapnap.. and you at the hospital.." of course wilbur said stuff. He couldn't control it. He sighed and covered his face. "I feel so ashamed.." george rubbed his back. "why..?'

"Because of everything.. I'm so weird and wrong and i- I don't know what's wrong with me-" george kissed his cheek. "Calm down.. we don't mind that little.. space you go into.. it's a normal thing you did.. I promise.."

Wilbur knew it wasn't a normal thing. But he wouldn't argue further. He wouldn't get anywhere. He sighed and laid back. "We'll talk to them tomorrow ok..?" "They don't wanna talk.. dream doesn't want to for a week and I don't know about sapnap.. he wouldn't even talk to me he just said to leave.."

George sighed softly and played with his hair. The more wilbur fought off the fuzzyness the worse he felt.
But he really didn't want to slip.
George pulled him close and turned off the light. "Just relax ok..? We can work this out ok? I promise.."

"You won't leave me.. right..?"

"I promise.."

"Pinky promise..?"

"Pinky promise..."