Chapter 37: dad

Wilbur looked up at bad. "Um.. thank you.." bad nodded and pat his head. "Now.. I think everyone needs sleep.." wilbur looked at his lap. He still.. wasn't happy.. at the moment.. but he felt something about sapnaps dad. Something he could understand..

Bad smiled sweetly at the two and walked off. Wilbur looked at sapnap. "Is your dad.. um.. ok?" He ask. Sap looked at him. "what do you mean?' wilbur shrugged. "I feel.. like he's been through a lot" he shrugged.

Sap sighed softly. "He probably has been" he laid his pillows to prop up. "Lay down" wilbur laid back and looked at him. Sap gently took his arm
and laid it on a silky pillow.

"Sorry I left you.." sapnap said with a soft sigh. Wilbur frowned. "You.. didn't do anything.. you had to leave to go back home.. you didn't do anything.."

"Yeah but I'm the one that caused so many bad thoughts.." "sap.. you made me realize things.. I'm still unsure about.. but your helping me.. thank you.."

Sapnap nodded and kissed his head. "yeah.. but I love you.. I really really love you.. I just.. don't want you to be so sad.." wilbur crawled into saps lap. Sapnap held his hips. "Hey.. I'm.. I may have.. snapped.. and relapsed.. but.. it was not you're fault.. I promise.. I just.. have a lot on my mind and.. it was like my thoughts were screaming at me.. I-i just.. snapped, I'm still really sorry.."

Sapnap rubbed his hips. "Your recovering.. it's going to take a while.. it's ok.. and I know it's hard baby.. but you can do it, I know you can, as long as I'm here your going to do amazing, even if I'm not there you can call or text me at any time you need.. you can do it I know you can, and I'm proud of the progress you've made.. like with his happy and open you've become.. your amazing wi-"

Wilbur teared up and grabbed him by his collar gently and looked him up and down. "Y-your amazing s-sap-" he sniffled. Sapnap smiled softly and rubbed his hips. "Well.. you are to.. and I mean it.. I'm so proud.. I'm so glad your opening to me.. and I'll open up more to you to.. your so beautiful.."

Wilbur bit his lip. "Y-you are to.. r-really really beautiful.. h-handsome.. I-i love you.." sapnaps face went red. "O-oh-" he giggled. "Well, not as-"

Wilbur smashed their lips together.

Sapnaps face went red and in a very surprised look. Holy shit. Wilbur was kissing him. Wilbur kissed him. Sap wrapped his arms around his waist and wilbur put his hands on the sides of his head.

They pulled away and panted softly. "H-holy shit- you kissed me" sap giggled. Wilbur nodded "I-i've wanted to for so long.. a-and all those nice things i- your so nice and handsome I.."

Sap kissed him again and then looked up at him. "I love you.. so much.. and I.. I wanna be a couple.. like.. in public.." wilbur nodded slowly. "I-im just worried you'll get hurt.." sap sighed softly. "You know I can handle my own"

Will nodded "yeah I know.." "so don't worry so much.. I love you.." wilbur smiled softly "I love you to.." they leaned forward and gave a passionate kiss. Will closed his eyes and laid on top of sap kissing him..

Sap pulled away and kissed up his neck. "Your so beautiful.." wilbur blushed. "I-i really love you.."

Sap flipped them and sat on top of wilbur now. Wilbur looked up at him. And he didn't look nervous. He didn't look unhappy, or distraught. He looked.. calm.. and happy..

Sap gently kissed his head and all over his face. Wilbur giggled and laid his head back. Sapnap made sure his hips were still. He didn't want wilbur to get so upset again.

Wilbur giggled and yawned. Sap got off and laid beside him. "I love you..' he smiled. Wilbur curled up and laid his head on his chest. "Love you to..'

Sapnap watched him fall asleep. He was definitely tired because he fell asleep in a minute. He breathed softly as he held onto sapnap. Sap pet his head and laid his arm on the silky pillow. He pulled the blanket over them and hugged him close.

He turned off the light and held his boyfriend close. He kissed his ear and fell asleep after a while.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilburs dream was.. odd. But he knew why he had it. It was a sign.. that he was figuring himself out.

He woke up and groaned. His arm was throbbing. He sat up and rubbed his eyes putting on his glasses. He looked over at sapnap who was still asleep.

He smiled and kissed his head and got up. So... He realized something in his dream. He walked downstairs and looked around. Bad was making breakfast humming happily.

He walked up to him slowly putting his hands behind his back. He shifted "what.. what're you making?" Bad looked back at him and smiled. "I'm making eggs and bacon, do you like that?"

Wilbur nodded "uh- y-yeah- that's fine-" he shifted and fidgeted with his hands. Bad paused and looked at him. "Are you ok..?" He ask turning the burner off.

"Uh- yeah um.. I was just.. well- it's not my place to ask but.. did- did anything bad.. ever happen to you..? Like.. really bad..?"

Bad looked at him and titled his head. "Why.?" He ask. "I um.. it's just- I feel.. like... You have .. it's weird I just- I don't know-" bad put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, maybe we can talk together ok? We'll wait for the other two to wake up and then we can eat"

Wilbur nodded and shifted. They sat at the table and began talking.