Chapter 57: happy

Sapnap talked to puffy about the foster care. She agreed to sign up. Her house wasn't the biggest but she could have at least one more kid there.

Sapnap sighed softly and went back to dreams room. "So uh... How's.. george..?" Dream shrugged. "The morning you guys left he stayed a while, he was still super embarassed by what happened. He ranted for a while but the past few days he's been back to his normal self"

Sapnap nodded and sat beside him sighing. "I still feel bad.. he was like, super upset, like, embarassed upset" dream nodded. "He was. But I think he's better now. He's probably gonna still be embarassed around you for a while but it'll get better" he gave a reassuring smile.

Sap nodded and stood back up. "Alright well, I gotta go tell will our plan and then we'll figure everything out" he smiled. Dream nodded. "Ok well, see ya" he smiled.

Sapnap nodded and left. He went to wilburs house and knocked then went in. He sighed softly and went to wilburs room. He knocked gently. He heard stirring and frantic movement.

He tilted his head "will?" "O-one second-" a minute later wilbur opened the door. He was flushed. His knees were shaking slightly. Sapnap cleared his throat. "uhm.. I uh- came up with an idea.."

Wilbur shifted "oh- that's great!' he let him in and sap sat on his bed. Wilbur sat beside him and shifted. "Are you feeling ok?-" wilburs face heated up "oh- I'm ok, tell me the plan-" he shifted smiling.

Sapnap nodded slowly. "Well.. my dad's and puffy are gonna do foster care for you guys.. so that way you'll be with people you trust and you can see eachother without worry" wilbur gasp "really!?" "Mhm, all we gotta do is recommend puffy and my dad's and hopefully everything goes well" he smiled.

Wilbur hugged him tightly "th-thank you!" Sapnap smiled softly and hugged back. "No problem.. hey.. your really warm..' wilbur sat up and looked away "uh- hey! I got my stitches out" he was trying everything he could to dodge the questions.

Sapnap smiled but noticed he wouldn't say anything about it. "oh, that's great" he smiled and shifted. "But seriously will, like-" "w-wanna see?-' he ask quickly.

Sapnap sighed and held his hips. "Baby.." wilburs already flushed face went redder. "U-uh-" "please.. is something wrong? Or good? I wanna know" he smiled softly.

Wilbur shifted "i- well- it's nothing" he smiled, and the smile was cencere. He was ok.

Sapnap sighed softly and kissed his nose. "Your so cute..' wilbur hid his face in his chest and huffed. After the good news, wilbur was feeling so much better.

Sap hummed. "Well, I guess lemme see the scar" he smiled. Wilbur giggled and lifted his sweater. The scar was pink but healed. The only way it would bleed out is if you pulled hard on the skin and ripped it.

It would take maybe another 2 weeks for the scar to completely heal and just become an old scar. He laid will back. Wilburs face seemed to just be a cherry today. He giggled. "Did something happen?'

Wilbur tilted his head. "What do you mean?" "I mean" he leaned to his stomach and kissed it. Wilbur twitched and giggled. "Something good?"

Wilbur shrugged "well, I just got told I wouldn't have to worry about my siblings soo-" "before that, you were still.. hhaappy..? Just a weird thing, but you seemed happy or.. something, some emotion that wasn't bad'

Wilbur shifted and shrugged. "Guess I trusted you..?' sapnap looked up at him. "Trusted me?" "That you'd be able to help us.. not have to be separated like that.." sapnap smiled softly.

Wilbur finally trusted him..

Wilbur giggled as sap kissed his stomach and moved to the scar. Wilbur admired and loved how sap always kissed his scars no matter what kind. It was sweet.

Sap smiled and kissed his lips. Wilbur put a hand on his cheek and kissed back passionately. They pulled away and giggled. Wilbur was happy. For the first time in so, so long.

He was happy. Sapnap saved him.

Sapnap looked up at him and titled his head "you look happy and sad.." wilbur pulled him up and kissed him again.

"I'm happy.. so.. happy.. you literally saved my life I do believe.. no matter what you always stuck with me.. thank you.." sapnap smiled softly and kissed his head. "Of course.."

Wilbur was genuinely happy now. Finally.