Chapter 105: stalker..?

//TW: panic attack/stalker vibes//

The three hung out at the park for a few hours, talking about old memories and poking fun, tommy was starting to feel more comfortable around his friends like he used to. It was great.

Until this guy kept seemingly follow them around. It made tommy feel uncomfortable and feel really anxious. The guy was basically stalking them and tommy Immediately got flashbacks to that night.

He moved closer to ranboo since he was the tallest of the three he generally felt more safe with him. He eventually held onto his arm and walked very close to him. The other two however did not realize the person was following them and was confused on their friends sudden actions.

Ranboo nor tubbo questioned it just in case it might make the boy more upset than he looked. Tommy tried to ignore it, normally someone following you around would definitely scare you but tommy was petrified.

He was shaking and sweating slightly. His eyes had terror in them and he felt like the person would come at them at any moment and the same thing would happen as it did that night, maybe even worse.

As they walked around tubbo made small conversation trying to calm the younger down a bit from whatever had his so distraught. The guy had his phone out, was he taking secret pictures? Was he a creep? A stalker? Was he going to try something bad?

Tommy teared up and felt his lungs close up, his air slowly being taken away. He slowed down and came to a stop hugging himself across his chest, his head hung down, eyes staring at the ground. He didn't like this at all.

He knew they should keep moving, it was there best option, but if they kept going, his lungs might explode, he needed to breathe but the anxiety crawling in his chest choking him in his throat wouldn't let him continue down the trail.

The other two stopped with him and turned looking at him. Ranboo walked closer. "Tommy?" Tommy covered his face and hiccuped. They realized he'd started crying. Ranboo crouched and pulled him close.

"Hey hey what's going on? What happened?" They were confused. Tommy was perfectly fine a few minutes ago, laughing joking and teasing the other two. Now he was having what seemed to be a full blown panic attack.

Tommy had began to hyperventilate and cry harder. He couldn't breathe well, the man was still here, he was coming for him and he'd get his friends hurt to.

Ranboo gently grabbed his hands and held them to his own chest. "Tommy breathe ok? Your ok I promise, we're here" tubbo gave him some space and moved farther away but stood in front of him.

Tommy coughed and gripped his chest. The binder didn't help his oxygen levels. Ranboo held his free hand and rubbed it softly. He was afraid if he tried to touch anywhere else he would worsen the situation.

He got tommy to calm down some to where he wasn't hyperventilating. Ranboo nodded. "There you go, just breathe ok?" He held his hand back to his chest. "Try and match your breathing with mine?'

Tommy nodded and slowed down his breathing with ranboos surprisingly calm breathing. Once tommy realized he could breathe he pulled his hand away and wiped his face. He was embarrassed but more worried about the guy that had been near them a lot.

He looked around quickly. Tubbo noticed and walked closer. "What scared you toms?' he ask gently.
Tommy sniffled and hugged his stomach. "Th-there was this guy- h-he was following us-" they immediately were on alert and looked around.

The guy was sitting on the fountain on his phone. "That guy?" Tubbo ask. Tommy looked over and nodded. "he's on his phone.. he's not even looking at us.." "h-he was following us I swear" ranboo stood up.

"I'll talk to him then.. we'll see what's going on then ok?" Tommy was against it. If the man was actually a stalker he didn't want his closest friend to go talk to him or be anywhere near the guy.

But ranboo wanted to calm his nerves and see what was going on. He made his way to him and they talked. Tommy was scared ranboo would get hurt or harassed, but they just talked. The man nodded and rubbed the back of his neck.

Ranboo nodded and came back to the other two. "So..?' tubbo ask. "He said he was just walking around trying to get in touch with an agent or something.. he wasn't aware he was following anyone and he apologized'

Tommy slouched slightly. Yes, he was releived, but yes, he felt like a complete idiot. He looked at the ground. "I-im sorry" he said rubbing his arm. Tubbo shook his head. "Hey don't be.. paranoia can get the best of you, it's completely fine and understandable.."

Ranboo nodded. "Yeah, if I had of seen a guy following us I'd be iffy to.." tommy nodded slowly. "Yeah.. ok.."
Ranboo pat his back. "don't feel bad about it.. let's get home and get ready to go out to eat ok?" Tommy nodded.

He still felt bad about that, but they quickly helped him forget about it by joking around and making everything feel normal again.

They are his best friends.