Chapter 39: new guy..

Wilbur told bad almost everything. Not as much as he's told sapnap. But he got to the part of his.. body trouble's.

"I... I don't know what's wrong with me.. It sounds crazy but- I really genuinely hate.. what's down there. Saps helped a lot. I don't wanna be a girl but I don't want.. that.. and I just- I'm so confused.."

Bad nodded "yeah.. it really is confusing.. but I'll try and look it up ok?" Wilbur nodded and smiled slightly.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wilbur and sapnap were going to hang out with dream and George today. And they might tell them they were dating.. they got ready and left.

They met up with the two. George seemed on edge. Wilbur was nervous to tell them. Dream and sap seemed perfectly fine though.

Sap reached and held wilburs hand. Wilbur blushed and looked away.
Dream noticed the two and shifted.

They made it to their usual meeting place and sat down ordering a pizza.
Wilbur shifted around and looked out the window. "So.." dream spoke up. "how have you two been?"

Wilbur shifted. His stomach was filled with butterflies and.. dread. Sap hummed as they ate their pizza and talked. And for some reason.. he wasn't feeling as happy as he had been. Yes, he had someone to help him and talk to who was an adult.

But he just.. didn't know why he felt like this. Sap put a hand on his thigh. He immediately felt.. not so happy. He felt like he was going to be sick. With saps hand there he just.. didn't like the thought. Usually he would flush and long for kisses, but he just felt.. sick.

He shifted and looked at his hands as he sat the pizza down. He didn't want to eat anymore. He sighed and leaned on his hand. "Are you ok?" He ask softly. Wilbur nodded and shifted "yeah I'm ok-"

A tall boy with curly brown hair and brown eyes walked in. He had a smile on his face and cute dimples and wore a hoodie of different colors. And then he looked at sapnap. His face fell. Sap was staring at him.. like he was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen.

He shifted and watched sap watch the boy walk to a booth and sit. Did he.. did he like him..? His heart filled with dread as well as his stomach. He liked this boy.. sap looked away and cleared his throat smiling. Wilbur felt really sick now. Was sapnap going to leave him for.. that boy..?

He felt it. He stood up and gripped his sleeve. "I-i'll be back" he whispered running off to the bathroom. He ran in and locked himself in a stall. No. Nonono he loved sapnap he.. he couldn't loose him.

If sap liked this boy.. was he going to leave him..? He held his stomach. Sapnap did have to deal with his venting.. he had to be there for him. Was he going to get tired of him..?
He sobbed and curled up in the floor griping his hair.

No. If he lost him what would he do..? He couldn't... If he did he'd.. die..

He stayed curled up in the floor and sobbed to himself. Sap was starting to get worried. Wilbur just suddenly left. He had been gone a while to. He stood and walked. He saw the boy sitting alone at a table, however.

He titled his head and walked over. "Hi.." he said. The boy looked at him and gasp. "Sapnap!?" He stood. Sapnap smiled wide. "Karl!' he hugged him tightly. "I haven't seen you since 6th grade!" Karl giggled. "Yeah!' "what're you up to?" He ask sitting at his booth.

Wilbur grabbed a paper towel and wiped his face. He sighed and looked down. He re gained himself and walked out. His heart just.. shattered.

His boyfriend was laughing. He was having a great time. With that boy. He didn't even come check on him. He knew he'd been in there a long time right..? Did he.. really just not care? Did he care more about this boy.?

He teared up as they seemed like they were best friends. He walked back to his table and grabbed his bag. "Leaving?" Dream ask. Wilbur looked away. "I'm not feeling great.. guess I got a bad pizza slice.." dream looked at george.

George nodded "alright.." wilbur looked back and frowned. Maybe that boy was better for him. He walked off and left.

Sapnap didn't even know.