Chapter 113: sick

Tommy laid on the mattress. He'd woke up around 2 am. Unusual time for him to wake up. Usually if he woke up it would be around 4. He rolled over and tried falling back asleep but he couldn't.

He was cold.. it wasn't that cold in the house. He sighed softly and curled up. He had his blankets on him tucked beneath him but he was still cold. He grumbled and shivered sitting up. Maybe he should put on a hoodie.

He got up and grabbed a hoodie out of his bag. He went to the bathroom and put it on. He shifted. He was still cold.. why was he cold? He went back to the living room and sat on the mattress.

He wrapped himself in the blanket and shivered. He felt so cold but his head and cheeks felt hot. As time passed he felt sick. His stomach hurt, he felt nauseous, he was freezing but his face was so hot.

He held his stomach and leaned back. Why did this have to happen now? First his dysphoria now he was sick? Really sick. He felt so horrible he laid his head back and cried.

He cried silently though. The crying only made him feel worse. But he couldn't help it. He seriously didn't feel good. He debated on waking someone. He didn't want to wake anyone but he felt like he was dying.

He grabbed his phone. There was no way anyone was awake right now but it was worth a shot. He got up almost throwing up from his movements.
He walked to the bathroom and sat in the bathroom floor.

He was panting by now. His face was red and he felt so sick. He clicked on his brothers contact and pressed call.

______________________________________

Wilbur was sleeping peacefully. His head was still fuzzy from the high. He was suddenly awoken by his phone lighting up the room and buzzing in the floor where he'd left it to charge.

He got up and rubbed his eyes unplugging the phone. It was around 2:45 am and tommy was calling him. He sat in the floor a bit dizzy from his still sleepiness and the wearing off high.

He blinked slowly a few times and answered. He was greeted by his brother crying and begging to pick him up saying he felt horrible and so sick. Wilbur immediately got worried and snapped out of his sleepy daze.

He threw on shoes and made sure he was wearing decent clothes before rushing out forgetting to give sapnap a note just in case he woke up and wilbur wasn't there.

He held his phone in his hand as he ran out the door shutting it behind him. He rushed down the sidewalk hoping he remembered how to get to ranboos house.

_____________________________________

Tommy sat in the bathroom floor crying. He'd calmed down a bit after he'd gotten sick once. His stomach felt a bit better from emptying whatever was in it. He laid his head on the bath side and waited for wilbur to get there.

After a while he got up and held the blanket around himself shaking. He walked to the living room and sniffled leaning on the wall. There was a knock on the door and tommy unlocked it opening the door.

Wilbur looked at him. "Shit toms you don't look so great" "thanks, you don't look so hot yourself big man" he crossed his arms rolling his eyes. Wilbur shifted. "Yeah.. you gonna get your things or are you going to come back for them later or get someone to get them?"

Tommy shrugged. "All I have right now is my bag that has some stuff I brought and my binder and stuff, I can get all my stuff."

"Don't worry about it, let's go ok?' he said helping him outside. "Sit here, lemme get someone to lock the door" tommy sat in the chair outside and leaned on his hand.

Wilbur walked in and looked around. He spotted the mattress and crouched shaking the boy on the mattress. "Hey ranboo, you gotta lock your door back" he said.

Ranboo opened his eyes and groaned. "Huh?" He sat up. "Tommy's sick, I came to get him, you gotta lock your door back when we leave" ranboo nodded slowly and stood up. He was as tall as wilbur, wilbur was a pretty tall person.

Ranboo was two years younger than him though. Wilbur walked out and sighed softly. "Thanks" he said. Ranboo nodded slowly and waved to them as wilbur helped tommy up and left.

He shut the door and locked it laying back down. He didn't have the energy to worry right now.