Chapter 97: shopping frenzy

//hhhey guys-
I'm not feeling so great mentally right now so-
Chapters may be delayed or sped up depending on how much time I give myself- and sorry for any speed ups in the chapter I'm just- really not doing great a ha-  so uh,
Thanks for all the support on the book.. <3 :)//

______________________________________

Wilbur had been standing in this isle. For a good 4 minutes now. He didn't know where the other three were, but he held the bunny close and stared at the things on the shelf. And oh boy did he feel fuzzy all over.

Not just in his head. He imagined snuggling up in the blanket he saw, he imagined having on the cute onesie he saw, how comfortable and safe he'd feel. He picked up the blanket.

It was as soft as the bunny, if not softer. He sighed softly. He wanted this blanket. He walked off with it and looked around the store. It was like a really cute clair's but it had soft things like blankets, plushies and toys.

Boy did wilbur love this place. It was the perfect place for a kid. He wound up buying a few things and looked around for his boyfriend's.

He couldn't find them. Did they leave him? Where were they? Well, wherever they were he hoped they were having fun.

He skipped around not even realizing he'd slipped. He smiled and looked through the glass at things. Normal wilbur would be freaking out right now trying to find them, but this headspace didn't seem to care. They liked the freedom.

It was like being a kid without parents to bug you and make you follow them. He held the bunny and the bags as he walked around. He went into a store and saw the cutest clothes.

He had money and for this headspace, luckily, they decided to conserve the money well instead of spend it all. Wilbur only brought how much money he thought he'd need though, luckily.

He bought the clothes and left with now another bag in his hands. He looked downstairs and spotted the three with.. scared and worried faces?
What was wrong? He wondered.

George was clearly yelling about something and freaking out. Sapnap was looking around worriedly and dream was trying to get george to calm down.

Oh, were they looking for him?
He giggled and headed down the escalator. He always loved escalators.
Sapnap must have spotted him because he calmed down and shook the other two pointing at the escalator.

Wilbur hummed and walked up to them. George immediately pulled him into a hug and let out a sigh of relief. "Where were you!?" He exclaimed.

Will titled his head. "I just went to another isle and poof! You were gone" he giggled. Sapnap shifted. "We turned around and you were gone.." wilbur shrugged. "I guess I got distracted"

Dream put a hand on his shoulder. "I think we should go home" wilbur held up his bags. "okay! But I got this stuff I liked so we can go!' he giggled. Dream nodded and they left.

On the walk home wilbur looked down at the plush moving it's arms. Dream looked over at him and smiled. "You like it?" Wilbur looked at him and nodded smiling. "I like It a lot!"

Dream giggled. Wilbur was so clearly in another headspace. But it didn't seem like the one from before.. he was more talkative, kinda like a 6 year old or something.

He decided not to question it at the moment. They got inside and went to dreams room. Wilbur sat his bags down and flopped on dreams bed smiling. "So, what did everyone get?" Sapnap ask sitting with his bags.

George sat and hummed. "Not much, just some clothes and a few nick nacks. Dream sat and smiled. "Cool stuff" sapnap snorted. "Uhuh, like what?"

Dream held up a dragon necklace. "This" sapnap snorted again. "Wooow so coooll" dream glared and pulled out an ouija board.  George's eyes widened "what the hell!?!"

Sapnaps eyes widened "holy shit" he laughed. "I guess that is cool" george huffed "it's not 'cool' it's bad!" Dream giggled. "I just thought it was cool"

George rolled his eyes. "Uh yeah, ok"
Dream and george argued about the board while wilbur pulled out his clothes he got. Sapnap looked over and smiled. "you got a skirt?" Their arguing immediately halted.

Wilbur nodded smiling. "It had cute bunny's on it" sapnap smiled.
"uh huh, what're those?" He ask.
Wilbur pulled out the socks. "Long socks" sapnap snorted. "those-"

Wilbur titled his head. "Those are thigh highs-" george blinked. "So?"
"Nothing nothing- Im just imagining how cute he'd look" wilbur smiled and pulled out a pink dino hoodie.

"I like this one a lot" sapnap smiled. "Ooh, that's cool" wilbur nodded. Dream and george talked to him about the clothes.

Sapnap felt his phone buzzing. He saw it was skeppy so he answered. Dream giggled. "You should try it on" george blushed. "I have an outfit similar at home.." dream gasp. "You should both try it on then!"

Wilbur nodded clapping happily "yeah! Tomorrow then!" Dream modded giggling. "Maybe we can all try and match tomorrow" wilbur gasp "yeah!"

Sapnap put his phone off his ear and stared at the bed. The other three looked over at him. "What is it?"

"My dad.."