Chapter 21: oops

Wilbur felt better.. tommy didn't hate him at least.. but he wanted to keep those memories locked inside to himself.. he didn't need anyone to know.

Tommy on the other hand also felt better but felt better by talking about his problems.. thanks to wilbur,,
He now talked to sam more, not often just whenever he really needed someone. It was a better coping mechanism than staying locked up alone and crying to yourself.

It was now morning. Wibur woke up drenched in sweat. He curled up and covered his face. Geez, he was doing so well.. why was all this coming back now..?

He sighed and took a quick shower to not stink. He double checked his bags and went downstairs with them. Tommy double checked quite a few times and then brought it.

Wilbur got lucky though, dream sapnap and george actually lived really close to them. So even after they left here they wouldn't be to far apart.

He sat on the couch and looked at his legs. He had so many thoughts going through his head he didn't even notice techno calling him. "wilbur!" He huffed. Wilbur jumped and looked at him "oh- sorry.. what were you saying..?"

"I said it's time to go" he said grabbing his bag. Wilbur nodded and stood grabbing his own. They all packed their things into the cars and got in. Tommy of course rode with sam. Wilbur honestly wanted to as well but he wasn't going to take his brothers spot.

He frowned and sat in his spot. Techno got in the front and phil in the driver's seat. They pulled off, phil leading the way. Tommy sat in the backseat. He hummed softly as he listened to music from his headphones.

He hummed softly as he listened to his tunes, ponk sat in the front with sam, tommy at the window, tubbo at a window and ranboo in the middle.
Ponk had gotten a rental car so they had to just take it back.

Tommy and tubbo had their heads leaning on their friends shoulders. Ranboo was a flustered mess and it only made the other two wanna continue making him flushed. If ranboo told them to stop they would, respecting their friends boundaries.

Tommy only curled up with his phone and changed his music, tubbo hugged his friends arm smiling.

Ranboo was a flustered mess. Tubbo poked his side making him shreik and huff "heey-" "awh you ticklish ranboo?" Tubbo teased.

Ranboo huffed "shut up-" tommy poked his thigh "mm pretty sure he isss~" ranboo shreiked again and covered his face. Every now and then the two would poke him, not to much, about every 10 minutes or so. It was entertaining.

About an hour passed. Ranboo shifted as the two fell asleep on his shoulders, he couldn't move and he was in an uncomfortable position. Their hands rested on his thighs and that was pretty uncomfortable as well. At least it was warm. But he soon felt.. to warm.

He shifted and tried not to wake them up. His stomach churned into knots. He felt their hands and he bit his lip. He wasn't used to human contact really, people normally avoided touching him.. but his friends didn't care.. that warmed his heart.. but right now he needed to get out.

He gasp and moved their hands off his legs. He needed to get out and stretch, his legs hurt and his back from not moving at all. He crossed his legs and whimpered. He sat completely still thought, his friends moving from from him moving their hands.

He closed his eyes and tried to think happy thoughts, trying to ignore everything. But it didn't work. 30 minutes went by and he was close to tears. He was in pain embarrassed and really needed to get out.

He finally couldn't take it anymore. "S-sam we gotta get somewhere, I need to get out" he said uncrossing and then crossing his legs again a different way. "Oh? What's going on?" Ranboo shook his head and tugged at his shirt.

"I need to move around, my legs and stuff are all cramped.." he shifted. He didn't want to say everything, how embarrassed he was. Sam nodded "alright.. lemme text phil to stop at the nearest rest stop" he sent a quick text and continued down the road.

Ranboo groaned and laid his head back pulling his shirt down. He sighed and looked at the roof of the car.

Tubbo groaned and opened his eyes getting off of his friends shoulder. Tommy remained asleep. Ranboo avoided eye contact and sighed.

Tubbo titled his head "you ok mate?" Ranboo shifted "yeah I'm fine, my legs just hurt, we're stopping soon.." he crossed his legs again. Tubbo nodded.

"He's passed out" tubbo giggled. Ranboo nodded. "Yeah.." he shifted around. "Are you ok?" "Yeah I told you I just need to stretch my legs.."

Tubbo nodded "ok-" he smiled and pat his leg. Ranboo jumped and smacked his hand off. Tubbo blinked "geez sorry-" "n-no sorry it's fine I um- sorry"

Tubbo put a hand on his back. "Hey.. are you sure it's cramps? Like, in your legs..? Cause you seem really distraught-" "I'm fine, tubbo.."

Sam pulled into a gas station. Tommy woke up and groaned. He sat up and looked around. Ranboo seemed pained. They got out and ranboo unbuckled.

Tommy stretched and yawned. Wilbur got out and sighed going inside to get a drink. Ranboo got out. His legs felt like jello. He shifted and pulled his hoodie down as he stretched. His legs felt so much better.

He looked around and quickly went inside. He waited by the bathroom and went in.

After about 10 minutes he came out. He got back in the car and sighed softly. He yawned and stretched. He felt so much better.

He let out a sigh of relief as they got back in the car. Tubbo looked at him and smirked. "What?-" tubbo shrugged and continued his sly smirk. "Why are you making that face?-'

Tubbo giggled and looked out the window. "Tubbooo" he wined. "Don't worry ran, I won't tell anyone" ranboo wined "tell anyone what!? Tubboo!!"

Tubbo knew ranboo was flustered easily.. and he was really fun to mess with. But he also knew his friend needed love, to be comforted. Tubbo hugged his friend and smiled up at him.

Ranboo sighed and rolled his eyes laying his head on his.