Chapter 67: help needed but not wanted

Sapnaps heart dropped. "H-honey-" wilbur sniffled and closed his eyes. He was so tired. He let out a shakey breath. "Please.. I-i don't want to again.. I can't again.." dream shifted. He had a feeling he knew what he was talking about.

Sapnap knew what he was talking about. And george was lost. "We won't.. just sit here and talk to us ok..?" Wilbur nodded and let out soft breaths. Sapnap shifted and sat. He looked at dream.

Dream pet wills head. George wanted to ask what exactly what they were talking about but didn't want to interrupt. Wilbur sniffled. "You guys love me.. right..?" He needed reassurance.

Sapnap frowned "of course I do.." wilbur shook his head "no.. I know.. I know you do.. do.. do you guys..?" He ask looking over at george. George moved closer and cupped his cheeks "of course I do.. I told you I did, didn't I?" He smiled softly.

Wilbur looked down and nodded "yea.. sorry I just.. had a horrible dream.. I.. y'know I just- need reassurance on stuff.." sapnap nodded and kissed his head. "what made you feel so bad to have a bad dream?'

He shifted "uh.. well- y'know.. that dream I had that one night- I uh.. was thinking about it.. I don't know why I just- y'know-" sapnap nodded and sighed softly. "Is that all?'

No. He wanted to tell them he'd felt left out. But he didn't want them to feel bad. "Uh.. well.." he shifted in dreams lap and looked down. "When- I know this sounds really stupid and selfish but-" dream put a hand on his shoulder. "Your definitely like, one of the lease selfish people I know.. just take a breath ok?"

He nodded and sighed. "I.. when you guys were kissing i- uh- well-" sapnap giggled "were you a little jealous?' wilbur shook his head. "I felt a little left out.." he mumbled.

Dream frowned. "Oh.." sapnap rubbed his arm. "Sorry-" "no it's fine. If you guys want to kiss it's fine I uh- I just don't wanna get in the way of that.." "darling.."

Dream said cupping his cheeks. Wilburs face turned red. That was a nickname he's never heard. He liked it.

"Your not in the way of anything.. we love you.. we really really do.. we should've kissed you to.. that's on us" george nodded "yeah-" wilbur shook his head ''no I should've said something-"

Sapnap took his hands "no.. seriously will.. you were right there, we should have ask, I'm serious." Wilbur gulped and looked down. "Uh.. ok.."

Dream lifted his chin. "Do you need a kiss now?" He ask smiling softly. Wilbur shifted "uh.. it's fine really.." george huffed "c'mon will, you got so upset over it.. we don't wanna make you feel bad again.. we don't wanna leave you out.. even if it's just a little kiss" he smiled.

Wilbur blushed and fidgeted with his hands. "I-.. i-im probably not that good of a kisser-" sapnap laughed "trust me, your a great kisser" wilbur wined and covered his face. "Huusshh"

Sapnap giggled. "Go ahead, give gogy a kiss" george glared at sapnap. He hated that nickname. Wilbur shifted and looked at george. He crawled off dream and sat in front of george. "Maybe just a quick kiss..' he muttered.

George giggled and hugged him close. "Ok, just a sweet short kiss" he giggled. Wilbur blushed. He'd never kissed anyone but sapnap before. He hoped he wouldn't make it awkward.

He scooted close to him and looked at him. The room was only lit by a nightlight in the corner of the room and the tv. So they had plenty of light anyways.

Wilbur leaned in and kissed him for about 7 seconds before pulling away from embarassment. George wined and then giggled "your not a bad kisser" wilbur huffed and rolled his eyes but smiled after.