Chapter 75: child like

Wilbur gripped the trash can and emptied his guts into it. George was rubbing his back and pulled is hair back into a short ponytail. Dream went downstairs to get cleaning supplies. Wilburs stomach felt like the day he got sick, when he had been throwing up all day.

He was extremely worried something went wrong. He cried from anxiety and george played with his hair wile rubbing his back. Dream went upstairs followed by sapnap. Dream told sapnap wilbur got sick, and sapnap immediately dropped the snacks following him upstairs.

He hiccuped and coughed into the trashcan now. He'd only threw up 3 times. George rubbed circles on his back as wilbur felt really tired. The pain in his stomach was going away.

After 10 minutes and wilbur not throwing up anymore, dream took the trashcan and changed it, sitting it beside the bed. Sapnap frowned. "Are you ok honey?" Wilbur shrugged and sniffled wiping his eyes.

".. I got a pain in my stomach like the day I got sick and then after all day two hours before we went to the hospital that pain.. that's what I just felt.." he mumbled

Sapnap frowned. "Do you think maybe something else is wrong?" Wilbur shrugged. "Well this is the second night you've gotten that bad stomach pain.. we should go to the emergency room tomorrow.."

Wilbur nodded and laid back down. He was really tired. Too tired to deal with this right now. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in no time. George sighed softly and rubbed his back. "What happened..?"

Sapnap sighed. "About a month ago Wilbur had surgery because of his appendix I think.. and he's having the same pain he'd had the day he got appendicitis.." george frowned. "but it can't be the same thing if he got it out.." sapnap nodded "exactly.. that's what's weird.."

Wilbur turned over and hugged george's arm. George sighed softly and laid beside him "well.. I think we should check it out tomorrow.." sapnap nodded and laid down. "Yeah.."

Dream got it all cleaned up and washed his hands. He laid down and turned off the light.

Wilbur still glowed on his neck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning wilbur still slept. He was so tired. Dream sapnap and george would check his breathing and pulse every few minutes to make sure he wasn't dead.

But they eventually had to wake him up. Wilbur groaned and rolled over hugging dreams arm. Sapnap rubbed his back. "Honey.. we need to go get you checked up on.." wilbur wined and sat up. "Does your stomach hurt?" Sapnap ask.

Wilbur lifted his shirt and poked it. Sapnap blinked "i-" wilbur giggled "no, it doesn't hurt" he rubbed his eyes dropping his shirt. Dream looked at sapnap. "I think he's a little.. out of it.." sapnap nodded. "Ok love, let's get you dressed and then we'll get puffy or someone to take us.."

Wilbur nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. He wasn't acting like himself. He seemed more childlike and.. fuzzy. Like his head was fuzzy. He did feel fuzzy to. He yawned and smiled at sapnap.

Sapnap cupped the side of his face. "Are you sure your feeling ok..?" Wilbur nodded smiling. "I feel fine.." even his voice was soft and quiet. Sapnap nodded and dream came over with the clothes.

Wilbur looked at the clothes and smiled. Sapnap sighed softly. "Can you get dressed honey?" Wilbur nodded and stood up "oop- well I'm falling-" wilbur said immediately falling forward. Sapnaps eyes widened and he quickly held him. "Ok wait- uh, can you not stand?"

Wilbur shrugged and giggled almost drunkily. Sapnap was extremely worried. "Ok.. will.. are you.. like.. high or something??" Wilbur huffed and crossed his arms as he was sat on the bed. "Nooo, of course not" sapnap sighed softly. "We really should get to the hospital.." wilbur seemed to curl up slightly.

This state of mind.. wilbur didn't want to go to the hospital.. he hated the hospital. Last time he went he was cut into and then wasn't ok for two weeks. And that nightmare.. wilbur frowned and shook his head.

Sapnap tilted his head "will we have to go, somethings seriously wrong.." wilbur wined and shook his head "don't like the hospital.." his voice was even more child like.

Dream sighed. Maybe he could try something to make him go.. by the looks of things he was more childlike than anything.. so maybe he liked things children liked..

"Hey will, if you go to hospital for a quick checkup we can go get ice cream after" wilbur perked up slightly. "Ice cream..?" Sapnap looked at dream. Dream nodded.

"Mhm, but only if you come with us to the hospital, you can't have ice cream if you don't come now can you?" Wilbur reluctantly grabbed his shirt. "Fiiine" dream smiled. Very glad it worked.

Wilbur pulled his shirt off. That surprises everyone. Wilbur never even wanted to be shirtless in front of anyone. So it was really weird. And even more worrisome. Maybe wilbur was just.. zoned out from pain or something.

He flipped the t-shirt and put it on. He grabbed the hem of his shorts and pulled them off. Dream walked over to his dresser and fixed his hair. Sapnap looked away and looked at his feet.

Wilbur pulled on the pants and smiled buttoning them and zipping them. He was just ready for ice cream.
George got ready as well and dream picked will up. Wilbur hugged onto him giggling.

They went downstairs. Tommy and foolish were looking at a piece of paper. Foolish was teaching tommy some of his language. Tommy looked over and blinked. Wilburs eyes were glazed over, he looked really high.

He was on dreams back with his arms around his shoulders. "Hey mom, can we get a ride to the hospital..?" Puffy seemed to get worried at the question.

"Why? Is something wrong?" Dream shifted. "Wilbur got.. sick last night and he's acting off today" she nodded and grabbed her keys. "Ok.. uh, tommy are you and foolish ok to stay here alone for a while? I'll call sam to come in a little"

Tommy nodded and shifted looking at his brother. "Is he ok..?' wilbur giggled. " 'm fiiiinnee" that wasn't great reassurance. "We just need to find out if something's wrong with his stomach, he'll be ok" sapnap said.

Tommy didn't really know what to do so he just nodded. They went to the car and got in. Wilbur hugged dreams arm giggling. "Your freckles are cuuute" dream smiled and pet his head "thanks.." wilbur giggled.

Sapnap was beyond worried. He shifted as they got to the hospital.
Dream got out and picked will back up onto his back. Puffy got out and went in. They got him signed in and they sat in the waiting room.

Why was wilbur acting so.. childish.. and why was his stomach causing him horrible pain like that recently..?