Chapter 15: happiness ends at some point doesn't it..?

Tommy sat at the booth with his new friend and chatted. Ranboo and tubbo looked around for tommy. They didn't see him skating anywhere.

They were staring to get concerned but then saw him at the snack area in a booth with.. someone..? Someone they didn't know. They looked at eachother and then quickly skated to tommy. Tommy was actually.. happy?

They were worried some random person came up to him and tommy was nervous but he was genuinely loving this person's company.

Ranboo hummed "hi tommy" he sat beside him. Tommy blinked and smiled "hi guys" haven looked at them and smiled waving.

Tubbo stood at the end of the table. "Who's this?" He ask. Tommy smiled "this is haven" ranboo looked at them. They did look pretty cool.. and nice.

Haven smiled "hii, nice to meet you guys" tubbo smiled "nice to meet you to" they all eventually sat down and talked while eating snacks. Sam had finally gotten ponk to an understanding of skating. Phil had left.

Wilbur was skating around slowly and techno sat at a table alone on his phone.

A song came on and haven gasp standing up "I love this song! Wanna go skate to it??" They ask with a giddy smile. Tommy smiled and nodded. They all stood up and followed them onto the wood.

Tommy took ranboo and tubbos hand so they could carefully get on. Tommy giggled and held their hands as they skated to the center. Haven smiled and twirled and skated around them. "Do you guys know how to skate?"

Tubbo smiled "not as good as tommy but we're learning" ranboo nodded "yeah I don't know how to skate like that-"

Haven smiled and took tommy and ranboos hands "grab his hand" ranboo grabbed tubbos and they skated in a line. Tommy smiled happily and laughed. They all skated being careful of people.

Ranboo and tubbo giggled happily. This haven person knew how to bring a smile to all their faces and bring them closer..

Haven let go of their hands, ranboo and tubbo were skating backwards and attempted to stop but fell beside eachother and laughed.

Haven and tommy smacked against a wall and started laughing. Tommy ran a hand through his hair and looked over at them. He smiled awkwardly and let out a soft sigh. He skated to his two friends and helped them up.

Ranboo was still laughing. Haven skated over "is everyone ok?" Tommy nodded "yea, tubbo are you?" Tubbo nodded smiling. He was glad everyone was having a good time.

The song ended and they all skated back to the booth. It was now around 5, 6 pm was the closing time. Haven giggled "well, I have to go in a bit but it was really fun"

Tommy nodded. Ranboo and tubbo smiled "yea! I think we got the hang of skating better" haven smiled at them "yea, just keep practicing and you'll get it" they nodded. Haven left.

Tommy sighed softly and smiled looking at his feet. Tubbo poked his cheek "ssooo" tommy huffed "soo what?" He giggled "they're pretty nice" tommy nodded "yeah"

Sam skated over with ponk and smiled "you guys about ready to go?" Tommy nodded "yea, I had fun but I'm tirred" ranboo nodded "me to- skating is a lot of work"

Sam chuckled and nodded "let's get the skates off and we can go" they all got their skates off and tommy went to the bathroom before they left.
Phil came and techno and wilbur got in the car. Ponk got in his car and tommy ranboo tubbo and tommy got in sam's.

"We're gonna order food at the house" he said. Tommy nodded and leaned on his window looking at his phone.
A text popped up. (⊙_◎)

Tommy covered his mouth and tried not to burst out laughing. That face always made him laugh now. Sam looked over at him and smiled softly. He was glad tommy had fun. They should go skating more often.

They got back home and tommy went to his room flopping on his bed. His feet were definitely going to hurt tomorrow. Hopefully they weren't going to do anything that had to do with too much walking.

Wilbur felt guilt creep into his chest. He gulped. Why did he tell ranboo and tubbo what happened to tommy? It wasn't his place to say anything about it. Tommy should've been the one not him. Even if he didn't tell them about the second thing he had no right to tell them.

He bit his lip and sat on his bed. He fidgeted with his sleeves. Tommy was going to hate him now. He told his friends about his trauma, he shouldn't have. It wasn't his decision to. It was tommy's. And Tommy didn't tell him he could.

He got too caught up in the moment. The guilt ate away at him. He stood up and went to tommys door. He gulped. He knocked softly.  "Come in!' wilbur opened the door and shut it behind him. He looked super anxious.

He sat beside tommy. "hey big man, what's up?" Wilbur didn't have the right for tommy to call him that. "U-um- t-tommy" he gripped his sleeve. Tommy titled his head and scooted closer rubbing his back. "what's wrong?'

Wilbur didn't want to tell him. But if he didn't he would hate him more than he was about to. He covered his mouth. He would ruin his brothers happiness. His finally, happy time.

He covered his mouth more and looked down. He was going to be sick. The guilt only built. "I-im so fucking sorry" he finally made out, with a small sob at the end of it.

"Sorry.. for what..?' he continued to comfort his brother. He looked so upset. "I-i just- I-i had no r-right I shouldn't be crying I ha-have no right i- I just- you were so happy i- I-i don't deserve to be called your brother anymore" he hiccuped and moved away from his brothers soft comforting back rubs.

"What.. do you mean..? Will whatever you did you can't say you don't deserve this stuff.. I understand you go through tough times to.. the world doesn't just revolve around me-"

"T-tommy your going to hate me i-
I'm just going to s-say, I-i have no excuse for this, it's all my fault and I regret it s-so much- i-if you don't want to be my brother anymore I-i understand-" he hiccuped and gripped his hair. It wouldn't be ok. He loved tommy. He loved his brother. He didn't want him to hate him but he understood he probably wouldn't talk to him ever again. He wasn't ready for him to leave him.

Tommy frowned "will.. what did you do then.. I.. I can't hate you.." Wilburs thoughts said otherwise. This was such a sensitive subject for tommy. Bringing It up would definitely-

Tommy grabbed his shoulders. He didn't realize he had been hyperventilating. "Wilbur hey look at me! It's ok will i-" "I-i told them tommy I'm so sorry!" He sobbed out

Tommy became silent. "Told them... What..?" Wilbur moved away and but his lip covering his face. "Told who what wilbur!?" "Ranboo and tubbo! I-i told them about th-the night!"

Tommy froze. His eyes widened. "You-" he balled his fists "you did fucking what?"