Chapter 13: dance

Ranboo and tubbo looked at him. "lost him..?" His words were broken. Wilbur ruffled their hair "don't worry about it, I'm sure it would make tommy a lot more happier right now if you two skated with him" he smiled and skated off.

Ranboo got back on the wood and managed to keep his balance. He was going to learn now.. for a reason..
He had a goal now.

Tubbo followed behind him and they skated forward. Tommy spotted them and smiled skating towards them. "I see you two are learning better"

Ranboo nodded and skated to him and put his hands on his shoulders. Tommy snorted "do you not remember how to stop?" He ask as they rolled backwards. Ranboo blushed "aaaa I'm sorry-" he let go and tommy continued going back some before he stopped himself.

Tommy giggled "it's fine, your not perfect at skating.. in sure if we started skating again.. you'd get better.." he looked at his feet. He hadn't been skating in his hometown in.. a long time.

Ranboo smiled "I'd love to" tubbo skated up to them "hey, it's not a date is it? Cause if not I wanna be invited to" he huffed. Tommy snorted and of course ranboo was flushed. "No it's not a date, you can come to, I'll teach you guys how to skate more often"

Tubbo clapped happily ''yay!" He hummed "how fast can you go?" Tommy hummed and thought. "Dunno.." ranboo smiled "let's see then"

Sam waited at the door nervously. He hadn't seen his 'friend' in a while. He took a breath and slowly walked away from the door. He sat at a booth and looked at his hands. Maybe he wasn't coming..

He leaned on his hand and ordered a soft pretzel. He sadly ate his pretzel but he was happy tommy was happy..

He ate his pretzel slowly and looked down as he ate. He felt hands cover his eyes. He quickly looked up and turned around quickly. Only one person greeted him like that.

"Ponkie!!" He sprung up and engulfed the man in his arms. Ponk stumbled back and held him. He giggled "hi sammy" he cooed.

Sam smiled happily "I thought you wouldn't come!" Ponk tilted his head "why wouldn't I come? I missed you to much" sam giggled and shrugged. "I just- didn't know" he smiled.

Ponk kissed his head and smiled. "So.. ya wanna skate?"

Sam got on the wood and smiled at ponk. "I thought you ask me if I wanted to skate?" Ponk stood and wobbled almost falling back "I-i did-" he huffed. He stepped onto the wood and shreiked as he fell back.

Sam snorted and helped him up "aw, can't skate?" Ponk huffed "it's not easy" "I know, but I thought you could" he shrugged holding his arm as he helped him skate across the floor.

He giggled as 'the stolen dance' played. He smirked and pulled him around. "Glide your feet like this" ponk attempted the glide but fell over.

Sam laughed and helped him up. Tommy looked over and blinked. Wow, sam looked happy. He grabbed his friends wrists and pulled them to the center of the skate floor.

He hummed "tommy what are we doing?" Ranboo ask. "Dancing"

We can bring it on the floor, never danced like this before, we don't talk about it

Tommy did his feet back and forth and made movements with his arms. Ranboo giggled and copied him. Tubbo did the same.

Dancin' on do the boogie all night long stoned in paradise we shouldn't talk about it

Shouldn't talk about it

The chorus came and they did the dance with their legs and feet. Tubbo and ranboo almost fell but managed, for tommy.

They laughed as people watched them. Tommy grabbed their hands and skated down the circle. He turned backwards and let go of their hands.

They went forward as he went backwards. He giggled and waved at them before turning and grabbing them again and twirling them.

Ranboo shreiked and tubbo laughed as they fell. Tommy giggled and laid on the floor with them. They eventually got up and sat down. Tommy smiled at them and hummed "you guys wanna go get some snacks?" Tubbo nodded eagerly "yeess I'm starving"

Tommy giggled and got up "alright, I'll meet you guys at the snack bar" tubbo and ranboo skated off. Tommy grabbed his bag and put it on. He skated towards the snack bar but saw wilbur gripping his shirt at his chest and hyperventilating as he unsteadily skated into the bathroom.

Tommy stopped in his tracks and skated into the bathroom. "Wilbur?" He ask looking at his brother. He soon realized, he couldn't breathe.

He was having an asthma attack.