Chapter 90: chicken nuggets

Wilburs eyes fluttered open. He looked up at sapnap who had him sat on his lap, and george who was playing with his hair. He felt all his worries go away slowly.

Sapnap hummed "how're you feeling will?" Wilbur shrugged. "Content.." sapnap giggled at the way he pronunced it. "That's good.. hey george, we should make some food or order something, we haven't eaten dinner"

George nodded and got up. "Does anyone have anything in mind?" Wilbur sat up "McDonald's!" Sapnap giggled. George giggled and nodded.

"What do y'all want from McDonald's?" Sapnap hummed "I'll do a cheeseburger, uh.. dream do you eat normal things?' dream nodded. "Alright.. a burger to?' dream nodded again.

"Alright.. will what do you want honey?" Wilbur thought before smiling. "Chicken nuggies!" George giggled "alright, I'll leave and pick up the food be back soon" george left.

Wilbur smiled and leaned back. Sapnap stretched and then winced holding his stomach. "Hey will, I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok honey?" Wilbur nodded. "M'kay.."

Sapnap got up and went to the bathroom. Wilbur looked around when he felt something move on his lap. He jumped but then looked down at the white blob in his lap.

He giggled and picked him up. Dream jumped but didn't protest. "Aww hello" he cooed with a giggle. Dream smiled at him. He knew wilbur was having fun.

Wilbur rolled laying on his stomach and sat dream in front of his face. Dream shifted and nuzzled his nose. Wilbur giggled and sniffled. Dream snickered. Wilbur giggled again and hummed. "Your facinating..' dream titled his head.

"Your so small and cute" dream blushed and looked at the bed. Wilbur pet his head and giggled at his vibrating.

Will laid his head down and closed his eyes. Dream tilted his head at his sudden stopping at everything and moved closer nuzzling his head.
Wilbur smiled softly and opened his eyes.

Sapnap came back to see wilbur giggling and playing with the small blob. Sap walked over and kissed wilburs head. "How're my boys doing?" Dream shot a glare at him but sapnap had a smirk on his face.

But he expected wilbur to pipe up and babble but he stayed quiet and stopped petting dream. He shifted and let out a sigh then continued to pet dream. Sapnap noticed his.. not so thrilled actions.

Wilbur curled up and pulled dream to his chest. "Is everything ok honey?" Wilbur nodded and just held dream close. Sapnap pet his hair. "You were just laughing.. are you tired.?" Wilbur opened his eyes and looked at dream.

"I-.. I'm not 'spose to feel bad right now but I do" wilbur was referring to the little space. He didn't think he was supposed to feel bad like that. Sap tilted his head and sat down beside him.

"What do you mean..?" Wilbur shrugged. "Dunno.." wilbur curled up more. Dream nuzzled his chest. "What made you sad baby?" He ask pulling him close.

"I.. do you fink I'll have to be like this forever and ever..?" Sapnap tilted his head. "Like what bubs?" He ask pulling him up into his arms. Wilbur held dream and shifted. "..boy..?"

Wilbur didn't know what to say for.. that. Sapnap tilted his head "I thought you wanted to be a boy honey.. you just used they/them for sometimes" wilburs nodded "I know but-.. das not what I meant.." he sighed leaning back.

"Then what.." wilbur shifted tugging his shirt uncomfortably. "Oh.. oh.. honey.." he gently rubbed his back. "We can get that fixed when we're 18 or older ok baby? Us both" he took his hands.

Wilbur blushed and nodded holding dream close again. "It's not to long from now ok?' wilbur nodded and smiled slightly. Sapnap kissed his cheek. "We'll fix it I promise"

Dream smiled sadly at them and nuzzled wilburs bladder. That was the highest his head could reach. Wilbur shifted and pet him again. Sapnap hummed.

George came back with the food. Wilburs worries went away with the site of chicken nuggets.