Chapter 31: confession

Sapnap held wills hand as they walked to his house. It felt.. good. Wilbur had came down from his high. His high was amazing. He didn't mind it honestly. He would definitely do it again. And maybe they could do it longer. Like, multiple hits.

But that was just the rest of the weed left talking. He glanced at their hands. What were they now..? Still friends..?

They went inside and headed to his room. Will sat down and sighed softly. Sapnap hummed "so.. ready to talk?" He ask. Wilbur shifted and nodded. "Yea.. I guess.." sap looked at him and smiled.

Wilbur shifted. "Well.. you know I've had trouble with um.. my sexuality.. but uh.." sap looked at him encouragingly. "I... But I do know.. i-i-" he looked down. He couldn't tell sapnap he liked him.

"Hey.. calm down..maybe you can write it..? You write your feelings down so.. maybe you can write this down" he smiled. He handed him a paper and a pen.

Wilbur held the pen and stared at the paper. He.. couldn't. He usually could but he couldn't. He didn't want sapnap to hate him. He couldn't loose him. He couldn't make sap hate him. He-

He felt arms wrap around him tightly. "Hey hey shh.. it's ok.. calm down breathe.." wilbur didn't realize. But he couldn't. He couldn't breathe. Panic attack? Asthma attack? Both?

He gripped the bed and looked around frantically. "B-bag-" he whimpered tearing up.

Sapnap looked around and grabbed his backpack sitting it down. "Shit um- what do you need?" He began pulling everything out. His eyes landed on an inhaler. "Shit- this?" He handed it to him.

Wilbur knew when he got himself calmed down after breathing in the medicine from the inhaler he would break down. And he didn't want to. And not in front of sap. He always broke down and needed someone with him after. But he just, didn't want sapnap to have to deal with his clingy intentions.

But if he didn't he would pass out and need to be rushed to the hospital. He didn't want that either. He put it in his mouth and pressed down the button breathing in deeply. He panted and sat it down. He felt tears rush to his eyes.

He always felt.. upset after an attack. He couldn't get up and leave the room. But he didn't want to cry in front of sap.

Sapnap gently pulled him down and pulled him close. "Your ok will.. can you breathe..?" Wilbur nodded and hid his face in his shoulder. "Good.. just relax and breathe..."

Wilbur felt vulnerable. And small. And sapnap was perfect.. he cried into his shoulder and hiccuped. Sap played with his hair. "Your hairs really soft.." he smiled.

Wilbur sniffled and nuzzled his chest. Sap hummed. "Do you think smoking weed would make you go into another asthma attack?"

Wilbur looked at him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
They laid on his bed high out of their minds. Will giggled and took the roll from sap and breathed in. "Brooo the wall looks like outer spaace" he giggled.

Sapnap chuckled and pet his head "your adorable" wilbur giggled and looked over at him. "Your reeally handsome" sapnap blushed and giggled "thanks" wilbur moved his head and crawled on top of sap laying on him.

Sap chuckled and pet his hair. "Your realllyy reeeally handsome" wilbur giggled. Sapnap rolled his eyes playfully. But he still needed to know what will wanted to tell him earlier before he choked up.

"Hey will.. what were you gonna tell me earlier?" He ask. Wilbur looked at him and blushed the giggled like a kid and covered his face. "What is it?" Sap ask giggling.

Wilbur rolled off of him and giggled happily. Sap rolled on top of him and sat on his lap "whaaat?" He giggled.
Wilbur looked at him and giggled.
"Not teelliinngg~" he cooed.

Sap hummed "aww come onnn, it makes me saaad" wilbur crossed his arms and hummed. Sap leaned down to his face. "C'mon.." he kissed his ear knowing he liked that. Maybe that would get him to talk.

Wilbur shivered and giggled. "C'mon.. please..?" Wilbur looked up at him and sighed loudly. "Fiiiiine" he giggled. "I reeeally like you.. lots" he giggled. Sap tilted his head and cupped his cheek.

"Like me..?" Wilbur nodded and giggled. "Your really nice to me and I really like your personality.. you help me and I-.." he ignored his high. He had to say it. No matter what.

"I love you.. a lot.. more.. than a friend.."