Chapter 58: make things better

Dream was playing with foolish outside. He loved when foolish felt comfortable enough to go outside and jump on the trampoline. But he would love it more if he didn't have this massive headache.

He's had a headache on and off since yesterday afternoon. He took medicine for it but it hardly helped. He told puffy and she assumed something but didn't want to tell him what she thought it meant, not wanting to upset him.

She told him maybe he was just stressed. He shrugged. He didn't think he was stressed.. nothing too stressful had happened recently. He just shrugged it off and hoped it would stop soon.

He ran around with foolish and made sure his little brother was ok, making sure he didn't fall or something happen. He looked up at a car that just pulled in their driveway and he immediately, instinctively, stood in front of his brother protectively.

Foolish blinked and poked his head out from behind his brother. He relaxed immediately when he saw sapnap get out the back. Then followed by bad and skeppy.

It was rare that they all 3 visited. Sapnap looked over and smiled walking over. Bad and skeppy went inside.

Dream titled his head. "Why are you guys here?' he ask. Sapnap hummed "dad's are gonna talk to your mom about the whole foster parenting thing" "ah, makes sense" he shifted. His lower stomach hurt.

Sapnap watched him closely. "You good?" Dream didn't want to upset his brother, knowing if he said, he would worry. "Yeah 'm good, just a small headache" he smiled.

Foolish looked up at him and then ran off to the trampoline. Dream let out a breath as sapnap put a hand on his shoulder. "What's really going on?"

Dream groaned. "Headaches all day and yesterday." He huffed crossing his arms. "Ah, that sucks.." dream nodded and leaned against a tree. "Well, you'll be happy to know wilbur is genuinely happy at the moment." He smiled.

Dream perked up at the mention of wilbur.

"Oh, really? That's good" he smiled. Sapnap nodded "mhm.." he looked at the sky. "Oh, by the way, george is coming over in about an hour" sapnap looked at him. He felt a sudden nervousness.

"O-oh- that's nice" he smiled. Dream nodded. "It'll give you two time to catch up,, and get back as friends.. you guys haven't talked in a while"

Sapnap sighed softly and nodded. "Yeah.. I guess" he smiled slightly.
Dream held his head and sighed softly. "I think I need to lay down a while" sapnap nodded and hummed "don't worry about foolish, I got him"

Dream nodded and pat saps shoulder. "Thanks.. hey foolish, I'm gonna go inside, I'm a little tired ok?" Foolish stopped jumping and nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dream laid in bed. He changed into a large t-shirt and boxers. His head was pounding less since he was laying in bed not doing anything, and his stomach still ached. Like cramping.

He rolled over many times from the pain and hid under his blanket in case someone walked in and saw him in such a state.

He eventually managed to fall asleep though. But he completely forgot george was coming.

Sapnap was hanging out with foolish, foolish was pretty ok with sapnap, he's known him a long time and he's talked to him a lot.

Sapnap sat on the trampoline with him talking. George walked down the sidewalk and went to the door. He knocked and was let in. Sapnaps face fell. His anxiety came back.

Foolish looked at him and where he was staring. He looked back at him. "Everything ok..?' he ask. Sapnap nodded ''y-yeah, we should go inside" he smiled the best he could. Foolish nodded slowly and got down and they both went inside.

Sapnap headed upstairs with foolish and he cracked dreams door open peaking in. George wasn't in there. He sighed softly and pat foolish's head and went in sitting beside dream on the bed, dream was still sleeping.

He sighed softly and leaned back. He wasn't ready to talk to george again honestly. He didn't mind him, he just felt like it would be awkward.

He leaned back and looked at dream. His face had many freackles, and his dirty blonde hair was messy. He shifted and looked at his lap.

George came in and blinked. "Oh- h-hi" he said shifting and sitting down slowly at the end of the bed. Sapnap continued to look at his hands. "Hi.."

George sat awkwardly. "Uh.. why's dream asleep?' "he has a headache..'
"Oh.." the uncomfortable silence was killing them both. Dream stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes.

He groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes. "Hey George" he yawned. George looked over "hi" he smiled slightly.
Sapnap shifted and looked over.

Dream hummed and got up. He headed off to the bathroom. Sapnap sighed and leaned back. He wanted things to stop being awkward between him and george.

He looked at george but george wasn't paying attention. He was to busy fidgeting with his sleeves. He sighed softly. George was cute..

His eyes widened. What the hell.