Chapter 60: confession II

".. oh..? Well.. you can still tell me, I promise I won't feel awkward ok..?' george frowned and shifted. "If I tell you.. I know you'll feel awkward and you won't wanna be my friend anymore.."

Wilbur hugged him gently. "Hey.. you can tell me.. you gotta have someone to talk to.." george slowly looked up at him. God, wilbur was so sweet..

He hid his face in his chest and cried. Wilbur held him close and rubbed his back. "It's ok.. talk to me.." he said softly. Geroge hiccuped. "H-have you ever liked t-two people at once..?'

Wilbur thought. He used to like dream, when he first met him.. but then he realized he liked sapnap. "I.. I'm not sure actually.." george nodded and looked down. "I-i figured.. b-but.. it's weird I-i like two people.. b-but- m-maybe i- I like.. I-i don't know I can't th-think I-i-"

Wilbur sat on the floor pulling him with him and hugged him tightly "it's ok to like more than one person-" "n-not if they don't like you back! Not If they already have someone! I-its bad because i-" wilbur cupped his cheeks. "Please george calm down it's ok seriously.. a crush isn't gonna ruin a friendship.."

George hiccuped "it could" wilbur sighed softly. "You like sapnap.." george whimpered and looked away. "I-i have.." wilbur nodded and brushed his hair out of his face. "Who else do you like..?"

George didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to tell the person who was asking him who he liked, to tell him he  liked him.

He bit his lip and hid his face in his knees. Wilbur sighed softly. "Do you like dream..?" George blushed. "Maybe.. I-i don't know.." "then- wait, who was the second person you were talking about?"

George frowned and looked down blushing. ".. y-you..?"

Dream sat with sapnap. "Do you think they're ok?" Sapnap sighed. "Wilburs really good with talking to people so.. I'm sure he's helping him right now.."

Dream nodded and sighed softly. He wanted to lighten the mood. "Hey, remember middle school when we went to that stupid school dance together?" Sapnap giggled "when we dated?" Dream nodded. "And then that guy spilled punch all over his shirt?"

Sapnap laughed "oh yeah! And when the slow dance came on all you heard was a kid in the background puking because he ate the bad sausage?' dream giggled "that was so nasty"

"Oh yeah, didn't you eat some of that?' dream groaned. "Yeah and it made me so sick after I got home" he huffed. "I'm surprised the school wasn't sued for that" sapnap giggled. "Yeeah"

"Oh, and when we got caught in the bathroom when we ditched class" sapnap giggled "they yelled at us because you were on the counter and I was in between your legs, we were just talking but they thought we were making out"

Dream laughed "yeah" he blushed slightly. "But weren't we at one point?" Sapnap blushed "yeeah I think" they both burst out laughing and fell back onto the bed.

"God those were such fun times" sapnap hummed. Dream giggled. "Yeah.. I kinda miss it.." sapnap looked at him. "What, the fun we had or the making out?"

Dreams face turned red. "Can't I miss both?" Sapnap snorted and laid his head back again.

Wilbur stared at george and blushed. "M-me..?" George nodded and looked down very, very embassed. Wilbur was very surprised. Someone other than sapnap liked him..? How??

"Wh-why?-" he suddenly blurted, not saying, 'i have a boyfriend..' or something more.. y'know.

George blushed and looked down. "I-i-.. your really sweet.. and your hair is fluffy and your really pretty.. a-and just.. your whole personality.. the way you can be shy and stuff.. y-your really nice and understanding.."

Wilbur looked at his hands. "o-oh-.. wow.. i-i didn't think I was.. th-that attractive.." "wilbur.. your like.. one of the handsomest people I've met.." wilbur looked at his fidgeting hands and blushed. "O-oh-.." he had a hard time believing someone liked him like that, especially two people.

"S-so.. see.. I-i told you it would be awkward-" wilbur grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. His face heated up. "I-its not.. your.. r-really cool to.. "

"You.. your already dating someone.." "yeah.. the guy you've liked since like, forever.." george sighed softly. "I don't wanna get in between that.." wilbur shifted. "Maybe you don't have to.."

Dream and sapnap laughed at old memories and everything. They talked about sad things and things they all did for the first time together.

Until wilbur and george came back in. George was flushed, hiding his face in Wilbur's shoulder. Sapnap looked at them. "Is everything ok?" Wilbur nodded and sat down, george's head still hidden.

Dream sat up and looked at them. "Uh.. did you guys wanna watch a movie?" Wilbur nodded smiling. "Sure.."

He laid back into sapnaps arms and laid his head on his collar bone. Sapnap smiled softly and played with his hair. George sat beside dream and fidgeted with his sleeves awkwardly.

He and wilbur would talk to the other two later.

//Next chapters gonna be
✨ Interesting✨//