Chapter 50: affection leads to feelings

Wilbur pulled his hoodie back over his lap and looked down. Sapnap sighed softly and kissed his neck. "I'm sure you can take a quick shower.. it's not that big of a deal.."

Not that big of a deal?? This was a huge deal to wilbur. He hated every second of this. How could other guy's ever be comfortable with stuff like this??

Wilbur had just noticed sapnap had left the bathroom. He looked down and let out a shakey sigh. Maybe he should just go home.. he'd be more comfortable there..

He looked up when sapnap came back in. "Here" he handed him his bag. Sap had an inhaler in his hand. Wilburs inhaler. Wilbur looked at him with a confused look.

"You have your gauze in there to cover the stitches after and I know you are gonna need this, if I know anything it's that you tend to work yourself up and can't breathe.. so here's this" he sat the inhaler beside him. Wilbur nodded slowly and looked down.

Sapnap kissed his jaw and Left shutting the door behind him. Wilbur was so lucky to have someone like sapnap. He understood him. Very well.

Wilbur sighed and began his shower. About 20 minutes passed and will came back sitting beside sapnap. Sap smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist. Wilbur yawned and leaned into him. Dream glanced at the two. It was now around 11 pm.

A movie was still on. Wilbur was calm but tired now. Sapnap hummed and pet his head. "You guys tired?" He ask. This was unusual for sapnap to be tired at this time.

Sapnap shrugged. "I'm not really, but today's been a long day.. it's been a little stressful for them.." he said softly, looking at wilbur. Then he realized. Shit. He used they/them pronouns for wilbur in front of his friends who didn't know.

Sapnap only used them because he knew how upset wilbur was over his body at the moment so maybe his
he/him pronouns would make him feel worse.

Wilbur looked up at him and buried his face in his chest. Honestly.. wilbur didn't care. He just liked that sapnap used those pronouns for him right now.. even if dream and George heard.

Neither questioned it though. "Oh, that sucks, I'm sorry" dream said with a soft sigh. Wilbur lifted his head and shifted. "Sap.. um.. I'm tired.." that's not originally what wilbur was going to say, he wanted to say 'we can tell them about my pronouns..' but he didn't.

Sapnap nodded and laid a pillow beside his stomach and laid him down. He was about to kiss his head when he stopped himself. "Night.." wilbur yawned and turned over. "night.. "

Sapnap crawled up onto dreams bed and sighed. "I get so worried about.. will" he says rubbing his arm. Dream tilted his head "why's that?" Saps tail curled and he sighed. His friends already knew about this, but he hardly ever showed them.

''well- I can't say to much but.. he's just having body issues.." george looked at him. "Body issues?" They all spoke quietly, wilbur was asleep not to far away.

"Yeah.. like, me? Just a lot different, will doesn't like to use he/him pronouns when he's upset about things.. so I switch between them, it seems to make will happier when I switch between them, so.." dream nodded

"Your a good friend.." sapnap shifted and nodded. "Mhm.." friend.

He sighed and leaned onto george's chest. George smiled and pet his hair. This was a normal thing, they just hadn't done it in a while.

Sap yawned "I'm just worried about will.. he goes through a lot mentally.. and that's really worrying.." george frowned and sighed softly. "I'm sorry.." he pet his head and looked at him.

Ever since they were little george followed sapnap around. He saw sapnap as a protective person. And he thought sapnap was so cool.

When sapnap and dream dated in middle school he felt a hinge of jealousy. But when they broke up, he felt bad,. Bad he felt happy they broke up.

He tried his hardest to show his affection towards sapnap but he just, didn't realize it. He wouldn't tell sapnap verbally that he had feeling's for him. So he always tried with body language. He thought it was working..

George sighed softly. He's tried for so many years.. but he was to afraid to ruin their friendship.

Sapnap, he did catch on.. not exactly that george had a crush on him, just that george was.. clingy. Especially with him.

George sighed softly. "He'll be ok.." sapnap nodded slowly and looked up at him. "So.. how have you been?" George shrugged "fine.." dream got up to go check on his brother and do a few things before bed.

Sapnap moved and turned looking at him. "How have the seizures been..?' he ask softly, putting a hand on his knee. George shifted and looked away. "Uh.. c.. consistent.." "do you take your medicine?"

"I forget sometimes.." he rubbed his arm. Sapnap sighed softly. "George, you know they're gonna be worse if you don't.. did you take them today?"
George nodded. "Yeah.. I made sure I did.. before we came here.."

Sapnap looked him up and down and nodded slowly. George looked uncomfortable now. Sapnap didn't mean to make him upset.

He moved and hugged george close petting his head. "I'm sorry you have to deal with that.."

George's heart fluttered.
Yeah, he had feeling's for sapnap still..