Chapter 12: free in this moment..

//the song playing in this chapter btw//

The lights turned off.

And were replaced by colorful disco lights. It was dark but they could still see because of the colorful lights illuminating the skate floor. Tommy looked at the two and smiled. "Disco time" the music changed. "Think you can skate better?"

//Haha, you guys thought it was gonna be sad LMAOO//

Ranboo and tubbo looked at eachother and smirked.

They still couldn't skate well, but they managed to not fall as they followed tommy.

The song played loudly, tommy loved the music at the skating places. It was somewhere euphoric.

He closed his eyes as he skated and opened them to not bump into anyone.

Walk in the room

He looked back at his friends who were basically holding onto eachother for dear life. He giggled and skates forward around.

Take off your coat

He felt the cool breeze of air from the air vents about them.

You look so nice

He smiled as he came back to his friends.

I've been so cold

He took ranboos hand and ranboo took tubbos. They skated all together

You wanna be, my special one

Tommy giggled as his friends almsot tripped over eachother

I cannot breathe, please just go home

Sam waited by the entrance. He looked like he was waiting for someone

Michelle... Michelle..

Tommy let go of their hands and skated to sam. "Heya sam, waiting for someone?"

You are a monster from hell

Sam rubbed his arm and nodded "yeah"

Michelle..

"Who?" Sam blushed "uh.." tommy gasp "is it the friend you like??"

Michelle..

Sam blushed "ack- yeess now go skate with your friends" he huffed.

You are a monster from, hell

Tommy rolled his eyes "we'll have fun~" he snickered and skated off back onto the wood. He went up to his friends and giggled. "Sam's crush is coming"

Tubbo gasp "really!?" Tommy nodded and giggled. Ranboo shreiked and almost fell back. Tommy grabbed his waist and basically ducked him.

Ranboo shreiked and covered his face. Tommy snorted and stood him up. "God ranboo, you really do get flustered easy"

You know just how to be cruel when you shake your hips that way

Ranboo huffed and balanced himself.
Tommy smiled and hummed skating away. Ranboo and tubbo watched him.

I don't care what you say,,

Tommy turned backwards and lifted his head up skating backwards

Michelle,, Michelle, you are a monster from hell

Wilbur skated up beside the two amazed friends "that was his signature skating move"

Michelle, Michelle, oohhhhhhhh~

Ranboo stared "he's really good.." wilbur chuckled "he was better than me and techno combined.."

Oh, ohhh~ aaohhh~ ohh

"He used to love skating.. but.. something happened and he didn't look like he had the energy to even walk around the house.."

Walk in the room..

"What happened..?"

Watchin you smile..

"He.. he was on his way home from band.. he walked down an alley and.. a guy came up to him.. he did bad things and the only reason tommy got away was because he kicked him right in the gut.."

I'm such a fool..

Tommy gracefully turned the corners as the cool air breezed through his hair

Take off your coat...

"He came home traumatized and.. he wouldn't tell me or phil anything.. he eventually broke down and told us.. we tried to find the guy but we never could.."

You know just how to be cruel when you shake your hips that way..

"He developed PTSD and severe anxiety from it.."

I don't care what you say...

Ranboo and tubbo stared in disbelief. Tommy didn't tell them this..? I mean.. he shouldn't have had to but.. this is why he was so.. upset.. so anxious..

Michelle..

Tommy turned the right way around and smiled as he felt.. free.. in this moment..

Michelle..

Tubbo and ranboo felt in disbelief.. "the reason in telling you now is because.. look at him.."

You are a monster from hell

Tommy seemed out of it but in a good way.. he was peaceful.. free.. ranboo clenched his fists. Tommy went through something so bad and they didn't even know..

Michelle... Michelle..

"So.. he.. he does look so carefree now.." "that's why I told you guys.. you've helped him through something and you deserve to know.. and.."

You are a monster froomm~

"He looks so happy... Like it never happened in this moment.."

Tommy skated around gracefully and happily.. like there wasn't a care in the world.

"Skating makes him himself again.. a happy teenager like he should be.."
Ranboo teared up. Tommy was so anxious and sad all the time.. he looked so happy now.. he could imagine how the pain was lifted off his shoulders right now..

The instrumental part of the ending of the song drug out for a long time.

Tubbo rubbed his arm. That's why tommy punched him when he pushed him by his lower back.. it was self defense.. he thought he was going to get hurt again.. and now it all made sense..

Wilbur rubbed his arm.

"And we almost lost him from that incident.."