Chapter 28: sleep

Wilbur titled his head. "Why?" Sapnap shrugged and blushed. "just askin" he hummed. He wrapped his arms around wilburs waist. Will blushed and laid his head on his shoulder. He felt safe.. and honestly this was pretty comfortable, it was a good thing he was tall and lanky.

Sapnap hummed and rubbed his back. He knew this guy didn't get much.. physically contact that was nice.. so he was definitely touch starved. Wilbur smiled softly, he needed affection..

Even if they were in a cramped area, it was nice.. finally peace.. they hadn't been in here but about 7 minutes. Wherever dream and George were hopefully they were coming to rescue them eventually.

Wilbur shifted and looked at him. He did feel... Feelings for sapnap.. but he didn't know if sapnap returned them. And he refused to ruin their friendship. Sapnap was his.. now best friend. He felt like he could tell him anything.

He sighed softly and closed his eyes. He was mentally drained from this week and especially today. He sighed softly and yawned. Sapnap giggled "tired?" Wilbur nodded against his shoulder. "Mhm.." he mumbled.

"Awh, well, I'm sure they'll be here soon.. but I guess you can nap.." wilbur nodded and slumped against him in a comfortable position. Sapnap hugged his waist and closed his own eyes leaning against the wall.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dream got the locker combination from the principals office. He opened it and blinked. The two were cuddled up together wilbur on saps lap with his head on his chest sleeping. Sap was half asleep with his head on the wall holding wilbur.

Dream snickered "aaww" he teased. Sapnap looked up and chuckled. "Yeah yeah, help us out" dream chuckled and helped him out carefully. Sap picked up wilbur who was surprisingly very light.

Dream looked at him "need help?" He ask. Sapnap shook his head. "Nah.. he's.. really light" dream nodded "are you guys ok?" He ask. Sap sighed. "I think our arms got banged up a bit but we're ok, shit, how's your eye?" He ask.

"Oh, it's fine, we had to put some ice on it then we got the locker combination." George held onto dreams arm. Dream smiled "and I told you" he turned to george "I'm fine"

Sapnap looked between the two. They seemed.. closer. He shook his head and carried will on his back outside.
Dream and George followed. "Well- I don't know where he lives.. maybe we can call someone?" Dream blinked "why can't you just wake him up?'

Sapnap looked at the boy sleeping on his shoulder. "Well.. I would but.. I think he needs sleep.. check his bag" dream opened it and grabbed his phone.

He opened it. "He has a password" sapnap took the phone and entered it. "how-" sapnap giggled and scrolled through his contacts. He tilted his head. "There's only like, 4 contacts" he said. "Oh? Well call one and see" he said.

Sapnap clicked on the one that said 'techno' and called. A few seconds later a monotone voice answered. "Hello?" Sapnap sighed in relief that someone answered "wha- hi- um, who is wilbur to you?"

Techno was taken aback by who picked up. "Um.. my brother.. why?" Sapnap hummed "oh, good, wilburs asleep and we need to get him home, where does he live?" He ask.

Techno hummed "you sure your with him?" He ask. He wasn't just gonna believe him. "Oh- uh.. wanna see?' techno gave a hum. Sapnap clicked on the camera and showed wilbur passed out.

Techno hummed again "alright, well, here's our address, why not just wake him up though?" Sapnap shifted "he needs sleep.." after a few more words they hung up. Sap sighed and looked at the address.

"Welp, this is gonna be like a 15 minute walk"