Chapter 96: adult things

Wilbur got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush his hair. He looked at his face. It was missing something, he felt like. But he didn't know what.

He shrugged it off and went back to the room. Everyone was dressed.
They all got in the car and left.

Turns out they were going to the mall. The amount of people was nerve racking. But as long as he was near one of the three he would be ok. Wilbur would be lying if he said being in this large place with so many people didn't make him feel.. uneasy.

But they said they were doing special shopping so he couldn't just leave..
Sapnap hummed and smiled. He felt a lot better today. Dream had longer to be human since he'd been a blob longer than needed.

So they went to a few stores and stopped at spencer's. Sapnap loved spencer's. Their stuff always made him laugh and george's face would go red. Wilbur just shielded his eyes from the inappropriate things and focused more on the.. cute things they had to offer.

All of the cute things were pastel colors or white. Wilbur actually enjoyed them a lot. He found himself staring at a pink and white bunny plush that had black cross stitch eyes and it was more creepy cute than cute cute. It was spencer's, what do you expect.

Wilbur stared at it and picked it up slowly. It was soft. Really really soft. It fit perfectly to hug as well. George looked over at him and smiled softly. He walked over and hummed. "Wanna get it?" He ask.

Wilbur jumped and looked at him. "Uh- well- maybe...?" He shifted awkwardly. George smiled. "Alrighty then, see if you like anything else"
Wilbur nodded and george walked away. Wilbur smiled at the plush. He was glad he was getting it.

Something about it made him feel safe and happy.. oh God, his head was fuzzy. He put the plush in his arm and walked around. He needed to find something that would get rid of the fuzziness.. maybe adult things?

What was the most adult thing in here? If his head got any fuzzier he'd definitely regress. He figured the most adult thing was well.. adult toys..

Of course he didn't want to be seen even glancing at them let alone in that area. But he refused to go into that headspace right now. Not in the mall. He sped walked to the isle. He looked around and shifted awkwardly.

If anyone saw him right now he'd drop dead. But it was working, the fuzzy head was slowly going away.
He sighed softly and looked at the floor. This was so embassing.

Now that his head was cleared he could finally get away from here and-

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and in a swift motion turned around. He stared up at sapnap who had a almost smirk but a reassuring look as well.

Wilburs face heated up. He looked away from the eye contact and looked at the floor. "I-i promise I wasn't looking at them I just uh- I didn't realize I was in this isle-"

Sapnap giggled. "Will it's fine, which one did you fancy?" Wilburs heart sped up. "What!? I-i don't 'fancy' anything! I wasn't in this isle to look i-i-" dream came over with george.

"What's up?" He ask. Sapnap chuckled and looked around the isle. Dream tilted his head and saw wilburs red face and george's red face, and sapnaps sly smirk.

He looked around and realized what isle they were in. "Oh" was all he said.
As if the situation couldn't get worse, a worker walked over. "Do you guys need help finding anything?" She ask.

"Hmm, not sure, he was just looking and now I'm curious, what might-" wilbur sped walked to pay and left the store. He stood outside of the store and burried his red face into his plush.

Dream and george followed him out. "what's all that about?" Dream ask. Wilbur huffed. "I-" sapnap walked out with a small bag of his own. "Wilbur was looking around so I decided to poke fun" he giggled.

Wilbur didn't find it amusing. He found it humiliating. When wilbur didn't respond or look at them, sapnap got worried. "Hey honey, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.. I was just trying to help"

Wilbur lifted his head. "I wasn't in that isle for the reason you think.." sapnap nodded. "I believe you.. why were you in that isle then?" Wilbur looked at the plush.

"My head got fuzzy so I needed a distraction.. I assumed something adult like would work best.." "oh.. I'm sorry will.." sapnap said pulling him close. "I didn't mean to embarrass you so bad.. it's a discreet thing either way.."

Wilbur nodded. "It's ok- uh.. where do we go now..?" Sapnap smiled softly. "I had an idea"