Chapter 19: wishing is hoping

Tommy sat on the chair and drank a smoothie with his friend's. Sam was talking with ponk over by another chair. Tommy hummed and looked around.

Wilbur walked over and stopped a moment and avoided eye contact with tommy. He had red under his eyes, had he cried..? Tommy frowned slightly. He wasn't mad at him anymore but they hadn't talked since.
He knew everyone made mistakes and he loved his brother.

Wilbur grabbed his hoodie and put it on laying in the chair and curling up into the hoodie. Tommy frowned. He was worried now. Something definitely happened.

The park security came over after spotting them. "I found you! Your in a lot of trouble young men" he growled, tommy gulped, ranboos eyes widened. Tubbo shreiked. Shit.

The man grabbed tommy's arm and was about to pull him up when wilbur shoved him off and stood in front of him with a gare. "Don't. Touch. Him." He growled.

Tommy stared at his brother. The security huffed "where's your parents? Huh? Are you all trouble makers?" "Shut the hell up! You don't grab a kid!" Wilbur snarled putting an arm out to protect his brother.

The security was about to say something when sam came over "what's going on?" Wilbur growled "this prick came over and grabbed tommy" sam sighed seeing as he was security, but he shouldn't grab kids like that.

He took him over to talk to him and work things out. Wilbur shook and watched them. He moved and sat back on his chair. His stress made him just curse at a security officer. He covered his face and curled up.

Tommy frowned. Wilbur protected him.. again.. he was definitely his guardian angel or something. He stood and sat beside him. "..will.." wilbur flinched and kept his face hidden in his hoodie.

"Listen.. I know we haven't talked that much.. or.. at all.. but.. you understand you telling them was wrong, I know you regret it, I know you Just want what's best for me.. I know you care.. I love you.."

Wibur broke down into a sob and hugged him tightly. "I-i don't d-deserve your f-forgivness s-so th-thank you" he hiccuped. "Will.." he pulled away to look at his face "you made a mistake.. but everyone makes mistakes.. I've done just as bad stuff to you before.. and you forgave me.. you've helped me so much.."

Wilbur clung to him and sobbed. Tommy smiled sadly "stop saying you don't deserve things.. cause you sure as hell do.." will sniffled and wiped his face.

Tommy pulled away and looked at him "want some water?" Will shrugged and hugged his knees "I'll take that as a yes, I'll be right back"

Wilbur looked at the ground. He really didn't deserve his forgiveness but he appreciated it.. "hey wilbur!' he heard someone call. He jumped and looked up seeing dream. He still had tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped them away and hid in his hoodie slightly.

"Hey.. we've been trying to find you.. wilbur shifted "why..?' his voice was a bit broken from crying so much. Dream frowned "well, we consider you out friend, and when you ran off we got concerned cause you seemed really upset.. I'm sorry I called you a pussy it's just something I call my friends because it's a joke, I didn't mean anything by it"

Wilbur nodded. "I understand you didn't know it was a joke and therefore I hurt your feelings, I'm really sorry" he shifted and looked down. "Its ok.. um.. you didn't know- I'm ok now-" tommy came back over and looked at the three. He glared at them and handed will his water.

"Will, who are they?" He ask sitting beside his brother ready to protect him like he protected him. "Oh- hey don't worry, my names dream, that's sapnap and george" tommy crossed his arms. Will put a hand on his shoulder. "toms it's ok.." he mumbled.

Tommy sighed and scooted back. "um.. we were wondering if you wanted to come back and hang out? You don't have to go down the slides if you don't want, don't worry" wilbur shifted and shrugged "um.. I guess.." tommy put a hand on his back "you don't have to if you don't want to.."

Wilbur stood "nah it's fine.. I feel better now anyways" he smiled at him. Tommy nodded. "if any security try and get you again come to me, I'll probably be around the smaller slides or rides" he ruffled his hair and walked off.

Sam came over. "Don't worry, I talked to the security, but tommy- stop causing so much trouble" he chuckled ruffling his hair. Tommy rolled his eyes playfully "fiiine"

Wilbur went with the three boys. He was nervous to be with them, he still got really nervous around teens his age.

But dream honestly made him feel safe..

He wished that'd stay the same..