Chapter 64: dddysphoria??

Wilbur was now in the bathroom. A few days passed since the confessions. He now lived with sapnap at his house with his dad's with techno, tommy lived with puffy at dreams.

It took a while to work it all out but wilbur was relieved. Phil wasn't doing so great with the law and basically loosing all his son's. They still got to see him though.

Other than that Wilbur's had a pretty good few days. He was currently taking a shower. Another thing that wasn't good was his apparently 'dysphoria'.

They still didn't know exactly what to call it. But right now wilbur hated it. He hated how he looked. He hated it. He was taking a shower this morning because he was going to have a sleepover at his own, technically, house.

He washed his hair and sighed washing his body. He washed off the soap and leaned on the wall of the shower. He looked down and sighed. He hated it. He hated how it looked. He didn't want it. He didn't like it.

He got out and dried off. He looked at the mirror and rubbed his arm. He looked away and put on his boxers. He slipped on a hoodie and some socks.

He blow dried his hair and put on his glasses. He slipped on some shorts and walked out. He went to the room and sat on the bed. He shifted. He was having a rough day so far.

He tugged at the shorts and frowned. Sapnap came in and hummed smiling. "Hey wilby! Dream and George will be over in about an hour" he smiled.

Wilbur immediately put on his regular face and smiled. ''great!" He turned on the tv and hugged his knees. Sapnap smiled and flopped beside him. He wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his head.

Wilbur shifted and tugged his hoodie down. He didn't want to even risk any sort of outline. He leaned on his shoulder and hugged his arm.

Sapnap noticed the tug but he didn't say anything about it. He usually did it when he was feeling dysphoric or if he had a slight problem he didn't want to have to deal with.

He usually didn't say anything about it, not wanting to seem like he noticed and make him more upset. He knew now wilbur probably wasn't as happy as he seemed.

He rubbed his back and hummed softly. "Hey wilby?" Wilbur looked at him. "Hm..?" Sapnap laid back and laid Wilbur's head on his chest. Wilbur sighed softly and closed his eyes.

Sap rubbed his back and then moved his hand rubbing his head. Wilbur sighed softly and nuzzled into him. "Are you not feeling good today?" Sap ask softly. He knew now it was Wilbur's body making him upset. Not a 'problem'.

If it was he wouldn't have laid close to him. Wilbur shrugged. "Uh dunno.." he mumbled. Sapnap kissed his head and rubbed his back. "Ok honey.. what do you wanna watch?" Wilbur shrugged. "I dunno.."

Sapnap figured wilbur was to depressed to really say or do anything right now. He'd make him feel better later.

He just cuddled him and gave small kisses every now and then. About an hour passed and george and dream came in smiling happily.

"Hey guys!" Dream giggled taking off his shoes and george took his off soon after. Dream flopped beside wilbur and george sat beside sapnap. Wilbur shifted and pulled his knees to his chest.

Sapnap frowned slightly and pulled him up rubbing his back. Dream looked over. "Is wilbur sick?" Sapnap shifted. "Not exactly.." "is he sleeping?"

Wilbur flinched and frowned more. Sapnap frowned slightly. "Honey.. do you wanna talk to them about it..?" Wilbur shrugged. "What's up? Is he ok?" Wilbur looked down.

"C..can we use um.. different pronouns right now..?" He ask, very quietly. Dream blinked "oh- sure, what pronouns will?" Wilbur looked at his hands and let out a shakey breath. "Um.. they/them..? I-i usually only use it when i- uh.. I'm not feeling so great about my body?- so uh.."

Dream smiled "sure!' george was a bit confused but smiled anyways. "Sure" wilbur smiled slightly "thanks.." dream piped up. "Soo, I brought matching onesies for us all" wilbur looked up. He liked onesies..

Dream grabbed his bag and gave everyone their onesies. Wilbur looked at his. It was a bunny onesie. He smiled and sat up looking at it. Sapnap got a panda onesie, george got a cat onesie and dream got a dinosaur onesie.

"Do we put them on?" Dream nodded. "Mhm!" Sapnap got up and stretched. Wilbur looked at it. He wanted to put it on now. He got up and glanced at them. George just got up and stripped putting it on. Wilbur shifted and looked at sap. George must have given him a confidence boost because he just took off his hoodie and pants and put the onesie on.

Wilbur wanted to just change but he couldn't. He walked out and went to the bathroom. Dream looked at the two and sighed softly. Maybe he should just get his self confidence as well. The other two were still changing anyways.

Dream took off his hoodie and pants and slipped into the onesie. They all got them on and sat on the bed. "These are soo cuute" George giggled and nodded. "Yeah! I love it, it's really soft" "catboy george" sapnap snickered.

George blushed and huffed "yeah yeah" he leaned back. "Where's wilbur?" Sapnap looked at the door. "They're probably putting on their onesie still" he smiled.

As if they summoned him, wilbur walked to the door and looked at them. Sapnap smiled "their they arre!" He giggled holding his arms out.

Wilbur smiled happily and walked over sitting on his lap happily. "You guys look cute.." wilbur mumbled smiling. Dream giggled "so do yoou"

Wilbur burried his face in sapnaps shoulder and giggled. Right now, wilbur felt better.