Chapter 117: finally

Wilbur wanted to go to sapnaps. He didn't exactly explain anything he just said he wanted to go home. Sapnap was careful with Wilbur. He still seemed deprived of emotion right now and he didn't want to make it worse.

He said bye to dream and Karl left. Sapnap walked with Wilbur back to his house. Dream was worried but he couldn't do anything.

Wilbur went inside and slipped his shoes off. He went upstairs and looked at their room. He shook his head and went further up the hall.

Sapnap stopped at their room and watched wilbur knock on a door.
The door opened and techno looked at him. "Will?" He seemed confused. No, techno and wilbur hardly talked, but right now wilbur didn't know what to do. His brain was foggy and messed up.

Wilbur looked at him with sad dull eyes. Techno looked around and let him in the room shutting the door. "What happened?" He ask sitting on his bed. Wilbur followed and sat beside him. How was he even going to begin?

He still couldn't talk well and he still felt so.. weird. He felt sad, angry upset and.. scared. But what was going on?
"I-" as soon as a word came out of his mouth, so did a sob. He slapped a hand over his mouth and hid his face, embassed.

Techno jumped and hesitantly put a hand on his shoulder. "I- uh.." techno wasn't good work people, especially comforting them. But this was his brother, as much as they rarely talked he came to him for a reason, but what reason?

Wilbur pulled his legs up and clung to techno as he sobbed. That's all he could do right now. Cry. He couldn't talk, he couldn't explain what happened, so he cried.

Techno pulled him close and hugged him. This reminded him of when they were younger. Wilbur came to techno often until second grade. All techno knew was that will was being picked on. He had no idea how bad it got.

If techno hadn't of been home schooled he probably would've beat them up.. but then again wilbur didn't tell anyone about it.

How could he have helped either way? But techno knew he could help right now. Just hug him and make sure he didn't stop breathing or anything. He held his brother close and sighed softly. He really wished he had of been there all these years.

He should've ask more, paid more attention. But he didn't. Wilbur gripped his shirt and cried into his shoulder. Hiccups and sniffles escaped him.

Maybe the reason wilbur felt compelled to come to his brother was because he didn't back then. Maybe he regretted not coming to him back then, if he had of he probably wouldn't be so messed up.

Maybe this was a way to cope. To finally reach out to someone who could've been there all along but he just didn't go to them.

Now he did. He finally did. He finally wasn't dealing with everything alone. He had his brother..

Techno laid his chin on wilburs head and rubbed his back cradling him. "It's ok will.. I've got you now.."

Wilbur was finally reaching out for help instead of locking it all away or having someone ask him first what was wrong like his partners.

He came to techno.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

//Short chapter check 🛐
Anyways-
Next chapter is gonna be 😶
Also I found my old cringe music.lys earlier and I've never wanted to disintegrate more than now//