Chapter 22: school

The trip was long. Needless to say. Wilbur slept through most of the ride because of how mentally tired he was, tubbo and tommy poked fun at ranboo but eventually stopped and just talked and apologized, it was just all fun in games.

They eventually made it home, sam dropped them off and said his goodbye's. Tommy flopped on his bed after unpacking. He wasn't ready to go back to school. It was boring and people were rude. Tommy wasn't really bullied, everyone was mean to others. But there were some nice people.

Wilbur on the other hand was terrified to go back. Genuinely terrified. He wasn't ready to see those people. They scared him and made him do things he didn't want to do.

He wished dream sapnap and george went to his school. Maybe he could try and move schools..? Or ask them if they could.. they didn't live to far away actually. And wilbur was glad.

But he didn't want to go to school without them.. he knew if they were there he was safe. But he didn't wanna ask them to change schools like that. Even if it was his second year of highschool and school was just starting back, he didn't wanna just ask them.. they probably already had plans..

He groaned and laid back on his bed. If they came to his school maybe this year wouldn't suck so bad.. he grabbed his phone. It wouldn't hurt to ask.. right..?

He grabbed his phone and hesitantly texted dream.

>Wilbur< hey, I was wondering what're your school plans?

>Dream< mmm' not sure, we were just planning on going back to our boring school :p

>Dream< why?

>Wilbur< um.. did you guys maybe wanna go to my school?

It took a while for dream to answer. Maybe he was asking his friends about it..? Or maybe he just messed everything up asking them.

>Dream< meh, I don't see why not, how far away is your school from us?

>Wilbur< one sec

He googled their school and looked how much further they'd have to go.

>Wilbur< it's a 5 minute difference.. is that ok?

>Dream< yeah! Maybe school won't be boring now.

Maybe school won't be so terrible now..

>Wilbur< great! Yeah- I'll definitely feel more comfortable with you guys coming

>Dream< that's great! Ttyl!

Wilbur sat his phone down and sighed softly. This year might be different.. he put his trust in them.. if they broke that trust he probably wouldn't trust again..

He got his clothes out for tomorrow. He needed to dress well.. not like at the water park where he had on the hoodie and swimming shorts, he looked aweful, he thought.

He sat the clothes and folded them neatly. He was actually.. excited for school.. for once..

Tommy would just throw on whatever looked good tomorrow. He was just ready to see his friends again. Even if he had just spent a whole week with them.

Wilbur ran a hand through his hair. He thought about his new friends. They were really nice.. especially dream.. he hadn't seen his whole face before.. just his eyes. His really.. pretty green eyes. His eyes widened and he shook his head. Why did he just think of his friend that way?

//TELL ME WHY SWEATER WEATHER JUST CAME ON AS I WROTE THAT SENTENCE. if you know you know.
B i p a n i k//

He curled up and closed his eyes. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. He originally dreaded the thought of tomorrow but now he had a sense of hope..

//Short chapter but next one is gonna be interesting hopefully-//