Chapter 71: time for me to talk..

Wilbur shifted "n-no" he could finally talk again. Sapnap nodded and gently rubbed it. Bad studied the teen. He was slowly calming down. He let out a shakey sigh and slowly sat up. "I'm fine- i- I think it was just a stomach cramp-" lies.

He slowly sat up. Bad looked at him and nodded slowly. "So.. you feel better now..?" Wilbur nodded. "yeah.. I'm sure it was nothing.." lies.

Sapnap looked at his dad and they both got up. "Ok love.. we're gonna go talk ok? We wanna make sure everythings ok.. medically" he kissed his head. Bad shifted. They needed to ask wilbur questions but they needed to discuss what exactly they should as first. "Brb" sapnap said getting up.

Wilbur nodded and looked at his hands. Geez. What even just happened? He was completely fine but.. that pain.. he flinched and sighed leaning back.

He needed to see tommy today. He hadn't seen him in a bit. They of course texted but that was it. He got up and grabbed a hoodie and pants. He glanced at the two still asleep. He quickly changed out of his clothes and put the new ones on.

He put on his shoes and stretched. He hummed and looked at dream. Maybe he would wanna come with him.. he was going to his house. He hummed and sat on his lap gently. Dream shifted in his sleep but still slept. He giggled and kissed his head. Dream stirred a bit but didn't wake up.

Wilbur giggled and kissed all over the blondes freckled face. Dream scrunched up his face and giggled "whaaat" wilbur giggled and got up "wanna go to your house? I was gonna visit tommy" dream shrugged and sat up. "Yea, lemme go get ready' he got up and grabbed his bag.

Wilbur watched him and sighed softly. He got up and looked at george who was still sleeping. He kissed his head and walked downstairs. Sapnap and bad were talking. He shifted and tucked his phone in his pocket.

A few minutes later dream ran downstairs and smiled "ready" he said. Wilbur smiled and looked at sapnap and bad. "We're gonna go to dreams for a little" sapnap looked over. "Alright" They left.

Dream walked down the path for a while before slowly stopping. Wilbur stopped and looked at him. "what is it?" He ask. Dream cupped his cheeks and leaned down. "Did something happen?"

Wilbur blinked. "Huh?-" "will.. you have red under your eyes.. you've been crying.." wilbur shifted. "Uh- it's fine, I wasn't sad" he smiled and continued walking. Dream huffed and grabbed his arm gently. "Wilbur.. hey, let's go sit at that bench ok?" Wilbur shifted. "Why? We have to get to your house.."

"We don't have a specific time.. we'll be ok for a bit.." wilbur sighed. "we should get to your house.." dream knew wilbur wouldn't come if he didn't make an excuse. And he needed a good one. Not one like 'but I want you to talk to me..' or 'cmon please? Talk to me..'

"Wilby.." he said softly, talking his hands. Dreams eyes turned soft.. wilbur felt a little worried now. "Yeah..?" "I need to talk.. please..?" Wilbur of course couldn't say no. If dream needed to talk he wouldn't turn him down..

If he ask him to talk he would've just kept turning him down. But dream needed to talk to him.. he nodded and walked over to the bench sitting with dream. Dream was super happy that worked. Now all he needed to do was come up with something to talk to him about..

Wilbur looked at him. "What is it love..?" He ask softly, gently taking his hands. Dream let out a sigh. Maybe he'd just have to tell him things he's never told anyone else.. maybe will would open up with him more.. besides.. maybe he needed to talk to him... Maybe he needed someone to talk to.. maybe it was time..

Wilbur ran his thumb across his knuckles. Dream let out a sigh. "I- uh.. I didn't think I'd be telling you this today.. or uh.. ever, actually.. cause I've never- told anyone..?"

Wilbur nodded encouragingly and continued rubbing his knuckles.
"Well..."

//Oop what y'all think he gonna tell him?//