Chapter 59: talk to me

Sapnaps mind ran. Why the hell did he just think that?? He was with wilbur.

He let out a sigh. He saw how nervous george was. It made his heart sink a bit. He let out a sigh and opened his arms. George looked over at him and shifted. "I-.. a-are you sure?' sapnap nodded and smiled softly.

George crawled over to him and hesitantly laid in his arms. Sapnap sighed softly. "I'm sorry about how awkward everything has been..'

George shook his head. "No it's my fault- I made things awkward.." sapnap shook his head. "No, it's ok, you were really upset after.." george sighed.

"Yeah but I did it to myself.. I shouldn't have said that, so it made things awkward.." but sapnap.. was conflicted. He had a boyfriend. He loved him so much. But why was he feeling like.. this..?

He shifted and laid his head on top of george's. George blushed and felt horrible for the feelings he was having. Sapnap didn't like him like that, he said so. So why was his heart do persistent on him..?

Sapnap wanted to be more affectionate towards george.. but he didn't know why. Maybe he just missed him.

Dream came back in and smiled at the two. "Awh, you two made uppp" sapnap rolled his eyes playfully and giggled. George shifted. His heart fluttered at his friends laugh.

Sapnap laid his head back and hummed. "C'meeree dreeeammyy" he held out his arm for dream. Dream rolled his eyes and chuckled laying with them. Sapnap hummed. "I like how long your hair is"

Dream chuckled. "I can always pull it in a man bun, I like it" dreams hair was a little passed his shoulders.

George shifted. "I like it to" he smiled. Dream looked at the two and smiled. "Aw you guys loovve meee~" sapnap laughed and shook his head. He loved when they played stupid games like this.

He felt his phone buzz. He picked it up and looked at it. It was a text from wilbur. He sat up, george's head now in his lap and dreams head behind him.

He hummed. "Is it ok if we all have another sleepover..?" Dream sat up and shrugged. "I can ask my mom" sapnap nodded. He already knew it would be ok with his dad's.

Dream got up and went downstairs. George sat up and sighed softly. "Sapnap..?" Sap looked up from his phone. "Mhm?" "Are you dating wilbur..?"

Sapnaps face heated up. He giggled and nodded. "Yeeash" george felt a little sad but was happy for him. Wilbur was a nice guy, he was really adorable to.

He covered his face and wined. It felt so wrong. He didn't even realize he might like wilbur until just now. Sapnap looked at him. "Are you ok?' george blushed and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine- I just- god I'm so fucking weird" he covered his face tears forming in his eyes.

Sapnap frowned. "What..?' he moved closer and put a hand on his shoulder. "N-no- i- just give me a minute.. ok..?' he ask quietly. Sapnap frowned and nodded slowly.

George got up and left the room. Sapnap sighed softly. What did george mean..? Sapnap sat on the bed and waited. Dream hadn't come back and george had been out for a bit.

He looked at his hands. He heard the front door open and he sat up. Wilbur came in and smiled happily. "Hi sappy!' sapnap seemed relieved.

"Wilby!' he giggled and opened his arms. Wilbur flopped beside him and hugged him. Sapnap giggled. "You look cute today" wilbur giggled.

"But I wear this a lot" sapnap shrugged "you still look adorable" he kissed his head. Wilbur giggled. "Where is everyone?" Sapnap shrugged "dream went downstairs and I'm pretty sure george is in the bathroom.."

Wilbur nodded and laid his head on his shoulder. Dream finally came back in and sat down with a huff. "Soo, what're we doing?' sapnap shrugged. "I guess we can watch movies and play games" he smiled.

Dream nodded "alright, we'll wait for george" they agreed. Geroge didn't come back. Wilbur stood up. "I'm gonna check on him.." wilbur walked out and went to the bathroom.

Sap watched him and sighed softly. Dream punched his shoulder lightly. "Don't worry, it's fine.." sapnap sighed "but-" dream hugged him. Dream was taller than sapnap, so his face was a little below his shoulder.

He sighed softly and hugged back. "Right.." wilbur knocked on the door and shifted. "George..?" No answer. Wilbur frowned. "Hey .. it's wilbur.." there was a small shuffle and the door cracked open. Wilbur looked at george. He had tear stains on his cheeks.

Wilbur frowned and went in and shut the door. "Hey.. what's going on..?" George hiccuped. "I-i feel so ashamed and weird" he sniffled and wiped his face. "Why..? What's going on?" Wilburs words were soft and smoothe like silk and sweet as honey.

It made george feel better but worse. He leaned on the counter and wiped his face again. "I-i just.. i-its hard to explain especially to you.."

Wilbur sighed softly. "You can talk to me.. I definitely don't judge..' he smiled warmly. "B-but-" wilbur gently took his hand. "But..?'

"I-its about you guys..'