Chapter 40: brotherly bonding

Wilbur didn't answer sapnaps calls. He felt it all over again. He was worthless. Sapnap made him feel like he was everything.. and then he showed up.. and sapnap was so.. so happy..

He needed sap to.. feel happy.. and not deal with his shit.. he locked himself in his room and didn't answer anyone. Sap was worried. He tried visiting but wilbur refused to let him in. He refused to let anyone in..

Tommy tried his hardest to get will to let him in. So far the most progress was a talk on the phone once and a cracked open door talk.
But he let no one in.

Wilbur just.. felt like anyone deserved to deal with him.. sapnap ask his dad to talk to him..

Bad gently knocked on his door. "wilbur?" He ask softly. Will perked up slightly and sighed. "... What..?'
"Can we talk..?' wilbur shifted. "I... Fine.."

Bad opened the door and shut it behind him. "Hey.. can I come sit?" Wilbur shifted. "Sure.." bad sat and rubbed his back gently. "Sapnap says you haven't talked to him.."

Wilbur shrugged and teared up. "He deserves to be happy.. he doesn't need me for that.." bad frowned. "Hey.. sapnap is worried.. very very worred.."

Wilbur rolled his eyes. "Yeah.. right"
Bad sighed. "I had to calm him down from a mental breakdown.. he thinks your.. going to do something bad.. he said he can't loose you.."

Will sat up and hugged his knees. "But he has that boy now.." bad looked at him. "Boy..?" Will nodded. "H-he saw him at the arcade.. he looked at him like.. like he fell in love at first sight.."

Bad frowned "is that what all this is about..? Why you won't talk to sapnap.. and why your avoiding him..?" Wilbur frowned. "I-it sounds selfish now.." bad nodded. "Yeah.."

Wilburs chest curled in sadness. He was selfish even when he was trying to be good.. bad hugged him close. "But your going through a lot.. and you keep bottling it all up.. when you should let it out.."

Wilbur looked down. "S-so he actually wants me..? C-cause if he l-likes that other boy.." bad held him close
"You two should talk it out ok..? Can he come here so you can talk?"

Wilbur looked down and nodded. "Yeah I guess so.." bad nodded and stood "you two should talk it out and figure things out ok?" Wilbur nodded and looked at his lap.

Bad smiled "I'll tell him your ready.." wilbur hugged his knees and nodded. Bad walked out and left. Tommy poked his head in. "Will..?" Wilbur looked up. "Oh.. hey Tommy.." "so you finally let someone in.. can I?"

Will sighed. He might as well.. "sure.." tommy walked in and shut the door behind him. "So uh.. you have a boyfriend?" Wilbur looked up. His heart dropped. "H-how did you-" tommy sighed. "Will, it's obvious, he comes over like, almost every day, ranboo and tubbo don't do that. And besides.. I hear you guys sometimes' he chuckled sitting on his bed.

Wilbur covered his face and groaned. "Of course.." tommy smiled sadly. "You shouldn't be embarassed.." "but I just feel like- it's weird.." tommy shook his head "it's not.. weird.. for a boy to like.. a boy.." tommy looked at his hands.

".. tommy..?" Tommy cleared his throat and looked at him. "Yeah?-" "do you.. like a boy?" Tommy shifted "I-i don't know- it's.. complicated.." "how so..?" Tommy sighed "listen I don't wanna talk about it. I just.. came to talk to you.. so you can tell me what's wro-"

Wilbur grabbed his hands and looked at him. "I've got time. Talk to me.." tommy groaned. "Fine. I might.. like.. sssome..one.. but it's weird.. complicated. I don't know if I actually like them or-" "them?" Tommy's face lit up like a Christmas tree. "It's probably just some dumb phase crush! Like- like one on a cartoon character or-"

"Tommy hey calm down.. it's ok.." tommy groaned. "I-i don't know if it's a crush or I just- th-the- h-he just makes me feel special like- I think I just like them as friends.. friend- him as a frie-" "tommy. Stop." Tommy closed his mouth and looked down.

"Listen.. if it is just a small crush you shouldn't feel bad about it.. every young teen has crushes. Don't feel so upset about it" tommy groaned. "But wilbur. I can't even hang out when them a lot because i- I get so embarassed by.. my thoughts.. and feelings.."

Wilbur nodded. "It's ok.. that's ok.." "I feel like I'll mess up our friendship because I just.. I don't know it's to confusing.." will nodded "I understand how that feels.. but toms.. I learned today.. avoiding them.. won't make anything better so.. go for it.."

Tommy looked at his hands. "What if they hate me..?" "You don't have to tell them you like them.. just.. see them.." tommy looked at him and nodded. "Right.. thank you will.." wilbur nodded. "Mhm.." wilbur liked helping his brother.

It made him feel like he had worth.