Chapter 7: dinner and a show

Tommy and ranboo were on the Ferris wheel for a while. Tommy just sat up there, honestly, he was kinda getting better with his fear of heights. He didn't feel like they were gonna fall, or it was going to break, to be honest, it never even crossed his mind once.

They started moving again and it lowered down. They got out and began walking to the car. Everyone was there. Sam looked distressed. Tommy's nerves immediately hit him. Was something wrong?

He and ranboo walked up to them. Sam looked at them and a huge sigh of relief escaped his lips. "Jesus, I said come back to the car at 5!" "What time is it now.?' ranboo ask. "5:43!"

Tommy shifted. "Sorry.." sam sighed softly "no it's fine.. I was just really worried.. was everything ok?" He ask. Tommy nodded smiling. "Had a little trouble in the beginning but it turned out to be a lot of fun.."

Sam smiled softly. He saw how calm tommy looked. So he couldn't be mad anymore. "Alright well, get in the car, we still gotta eat" they all got in the cars. Tommy buckled and looked out the window. Maybe the world wasn't as scary as he thought.. at least here he saw it was beautiful..

He leaned on his hand and smiled slightly. He closed his eyes with a small smile. His heart felt happy. The feeling of dread, anxiety, depression, the constant state of being scared, it all was melted away for now, he felt so .. relieved..

He turned away from anyone's vision and cried silently. But for the first time in almost a year, happy tears.. genuinely happy.. even if just for tonight.. he felt so, very happy.

They made it to where they were going to eat and tommy quickly wiped his face as he got out the car. Luckily for him no one noticed him wiping his face. He held his satchel close as they walked to the restaurant. It was an outdoor restaurant. They walked up the deck and got up 3 stair cases. Then tommy saw it.

The ocean. It was well, huge, as the ocean is. He stared out at it and they all took their seats. Tommy sat last and looked at the san covering the cement from where people had walked and kicked it onto the cement.

He saw seashells and small specs of things on the ground. He leaned on his hand and yawned. He was tired from today even through he didn't even go on but two rides.

They ordered their food and talked. Sam got a call and stepped away. Must be the person he was talking to last night because he seemed flustered and happy. Tommy sighed softly and shrugged eating.

After dinner they headed to the car. Tommy got distracted by the smallest things causing sam to guide him to the car. Tubbo giggled and got in the car. Tommy seemed pretty distracted as of this night. But it was mainly because he was looking at how cool things were.

The seashells were bent and shaped in cool ways, the buildings looked cool, it was like they were in new york to tommy. They got home and tommy got out. He still trudged behind the others though. Sam was gonna ask if anything was bothering him later.

Tubbo walked to tommy and pushed him in by his lower back. Tubbo was playful like this, when they were kids he used to kick tommy in the butt or shive him in the lower back as a playful thing, as mean as it sounded tommy would always yell at him and kick him back and they'd both wind up laughing.

But what tubbo didn't expect was tommy to haul out and punch him right in the nose.