Chapter 45: surgery

Tommy sat on his bed. He was a lot happier now than he had been. His friends didn't dislike him or feel awkward with him like he thought they would. So he spent the rest of that night until 10 pm with them.

And it wasn't awkward anymore. He was very glad sapnap was right. Speaking of sapnap, he stayed with will that night. Wilbur wound up getting sick again after a while after he came back in the room from comforting tommy.

They declared his might have a cold or the flu or a bug. But if he got worse they'd take him to the doctor. Wilbur laid back on the bed with sap crying. He was so dehydrated. Any water he drank just came back up 2 minutes later.

Wilbur hiccuped. His crying wasn't really crying anymore because of the dehydration. He whimpered. "W-would your dad's know how to help with this..?" Sapnap shrugged. "I'm not sure.. but.. it's probably better than sitting here being really sick" he sat up and texted bad to come get them.

"I'll pack for you ok?' wilbur nodded and wiped his face. He felt aweful. And when more so because it was night time. Being sick was always worse at night.

He packed wilbur some clothes and some other things and sat the bag down. Wilbur held his stomach. "I-it hurts really bad" he hiccuped. Wilbur had been complaining with a bad stomach ache for almost 2 hours now.

Sapnap frowned. "My dad's coming it's ok.." he put shoes on wilbur and sat him up. Wilbur cried out in pain and grabbed the can. Sapnap frowned. Something was definitely wrong.

Bad pulled up and knocked on the door. Sapnap let him in and they helped wilbur to the car. Bad had been aquainted with phil recently so phil trusted him. He told phil they were probably going to take him to the hospital and phil agreed.

They got him in the car and put the can at his feet. Wilbur hugged his stomach and cried. It hurt. He felt so sick and it cramped, it had sharp pains, it hurt. So bad.

Bad drove off. "Ok how long has he been sick?" Sapnap rubbed his back. "All day.. he woke up and got sick this morning and then he continued for about 30 minutes, then he fell asleep and woke up sick again, and then he said his stomach hurt but he wasn't getting sick. He went to check on his brother and about 30 minutes later he was getting sick again and hasn't stopped since.. that was like.. 3 hours ago.."

Bad nodded. "I think it would be best if he got to the hospital" sapnap nodded "yeah.." wilbur hiccuped. He hated hospitals but he hated how horrible he felt right now. "I-im thirsty.." sap nodded "I know honey.. we're almost there.."

Wilbur panted and leaned on the window. The cold window made him feel a little better..

They got to the hospital and helped him out calling for someone to take him in when they got in. He was put in a wheelchair considering how much trouble walking was for him and sap and bad quickly followed behind.

They had to wait in the waiting room though. Sapnap fidgeted. He wished he wasn't so stupid and had of just called bad sooner. Bad rubbed his son's back. "Hey.. it's going to be ok.. he'll be ok.." "where's dad..?' bad sighed softly.

"He had to work late.. he said he wouldn't be home until 11" sapnap nodded. What was wrong with his boyfriend..? He was so worried. He had been getting worse and coming here just proved it.

About 30 minutes later a doctor came out. "Hello.. are you his family?" Bad stood. "No.. this is my son, his boyfriend" the doctor nodded. "Where's his parents?'

"His dad's at home.. we can call him" the doctor nodded. Sapnap frowned"what's going on with him?" The doctor sighed softly. "We believe his appendix burst"

Sapnap frowned more. "W-will he be ok?" The doctor nodded "with surgery yes" bad nodded and called phil.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Phil arrived and signed papers for the surgery. But they were allowed to see him before the surgery. Wilbur looked miserable. They gave him medine for the pain at the moment so he just laid there sweating and eyes half closed.

Sapnap walked over and gently grabbed his hand. He noticed his scars were visible. He shifted. He didn't want his family to see them.. he looked around and grabbed bandage and wrapped it around his arm gently.

Wilbur looked at him and breathed shallow. "S-so I'm.. getting surgery..?" Sapnap nodded. "Yeah.. but your gonna feel ok after.. you'll be all better I promise" he said softly.

Wilbur nodded and looked at the ceiling. He had liquids hooked up to him for his dehydration. Sapnap gently took his hand again. "Listen.. I'll be here when you wake up ok..? I promise.." wilbur nodded. "I-im not scared.."

Sapnap looked at him. "Really..?" Wilbur nodded. "At least not right now.. I think the drugs are just making me.. bleeeugh" he giggled and then winced hugging his stomach.

Sapnap frowned. "Alright baby.. I promise I'll be here ok..?" Wilbur nodded and looked at the ceiling. Sapnap kissed his head and walked out.